Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe he could complete the task but he sure as hell doesn't have a chance with Jade or Cathy. My preferred save is doing all of the tasks except for the helmet. I'm going for that reward and it better be good. Also speaking of Jade there is no interruption in world that is going to stop me from getting that booty
Yeah there is no way Jade or Cathy would do anything with Derek thing is with Jade she is much more interested in the MC than anyone else which is just the way I like it :p And with Cathy well she will probably be exploring her options and I can't see Derek topping that list for her :LOL:

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
I agree with you regardless of whatever choices we make we'll still pass Hell Week and join. Hence the name of the game "Being a DIK". I'm really curious to see how that teacher one gets completed if the player rejects Jade. You can't be a maggot forever anyways as Rusty specifically gave a due date for all the tasks to be completed by Saturday I think which is 5 days or so from when they started according to MC.

Maybe however I'm pretty sure that girl MC is with in the shower isn't Jade. Way too small and petite to be her plus the skin color.

Also your link is broken :p
Girl in the shower is Josy

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oho, Coriolan !! A rival has appeared!!

View attachment 498935

Speaking of friendly rivalries...

I thought that wedding pic looked familiar!! name88 posted a photoshopped version where he cut me out of my own wedding album photo! :oops::cry: Here's the original, completely unedited picture from when Quinn and I got married:

View attachment 498942

:sneaky: Nice try, name88 , but

View attachment 498943
Heh,even when you photoshop "yourself" into my wedding pic,she`s still looking at me
2.gif

You can`t win with destiny
3.gif

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Having a strange problem...
Got to the end of chap 3 on my first playthrough, and reloaded an early save to get some stuff I missed.
Now, the game just ends at the end of chap. 1, shows credits, dumps me back to the title screen, and I can't go any further.
Any ideas on how I can proceed to chap. 2?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Having a strange problem...
Got to the end of chap 3 on my first playthrough, and reloaded an early save to get some stuff I missed.
Now, the game just ends at the end of chap. 1, shows credits, dumps me back to the title screen, and I can't go any further.
Any ideas on how I can proceed to chap. 2?
Could be an issue with the save where did you load from?

Reactions: -JuNioR-

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not sure it has been asked. Does anyone still have the original version with voice acting? I'm curious about what the voices were like.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It may have been a slightly edited save -- are there specific variables that if edited will trigger the end of episode credits, or do any edits at all break the continuation?
I guess it depends on what you edited it's always best you keep a clean backup save in case of any issues like this I know in some games if you edit some of the variables it can mess up in future updates. So if you have any clean saves I suggest you try that and see if it works if it does you will know it's the save or if not then it's something else.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I think a lot of it will also come down to what route we play if we play on the Dik or Chick route, but I don't think there is any not being a Dik in this, either way, the MC will become a Dik big clue in the title :p but I think it will be up to us as the player how the MC acts as a Dik.
Yeah at the end of season 1 i think MC is scripted to becoming a DiK member... it's up to us to chose a path of a nice DiK, balanced DiK (this might be a real challenge to do, i'm waiting for an end of the season 1 to try this path/save) or a real DiK :KEK:

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I am not the jealous type. And that's exactly it, no one holds a queen in a crystal cage. :KEK:

I did like you, I don't remember exactly where I qualified, but it was certainly from neutral to DIK. Chick is very boring. For me, it's only good when you're trying to follow girls on this side, like Maya, Jill ... I'd say Bella, but you can do very well with her being DIK too.

About your final question, just do one full DIK and one full Chick, you will open the full scenes.
Now, I advise you to use this. Walkthrough Mod
It also ends the money issue.
I thought so, the game is called being a DIK for one reason, and reading the walkthrough it is clear than being a chick gives you just a little bit of fun with a couple of sexual scenes a nothing more. But I will try it as I couldn't have Isabella in my first playthrough and I dunno why because reading the walkthrough I realised I did the necesary things but she doesn't like me...

Well it's a good excuse to play it again in the future :sneaky:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Thoroughly un-erotic. I can't fault it for what it claims to be in and of itself.
Your Dad, the only person I really rooted for here, calls maybe once or twice? A falling building will kill him in the next update, I predict.
Let's go down the list: Your crush: a jerk. Involved with someone else. Stringing you along.
Your roommate: Succombs to peer pressure very easily. Fails to take the high road.
Girls in the sorority: Manipulative
Pretentious piano playing nothingburger
Librarian: Damaged goods
Feminist Professor: Hypocritical about what she does and what she says she believes is true. No sympathy because of what happened between her, husband and etc./spoilers.
Druggy Jock GF: Druggy. Would probably murder you for a hit.
All of these people should be avoided. So what's holding me to the story? Well the game is exceptionally well tailored/well written and has a pretty nice soundtrack, but nothing to mask the overwhelming dread of slogging through this poor characters living nightmare.
Some peeps are masochists. Some people enjoy it. Some peeps are just witnesses. Avoid pain!
Yeah I agree, this story and the game has nothing for you. You should go and play some well written games with perfect renders and engaging characters, like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel. :Kappa:

Reactions: Jimmy90 and Deoku
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes