grego

Aug 14, 2017
I 100% agree. Net positive experience (surprisingly, but maybe because I had low expectations) but also the worst of the Witcher that I've seen. I'd still recommend it, but only to lure more people into playing the game. Love Wild Hunt, still play it.

We welcome all comers to the Quinndom as well (after all, it's only right that her faction be the greatest), but we don't breed CHICKs over here. Anyone attacks the Queen, we are united and unstoppable. Without a war to wage though, we turn to civil war :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 500321 View attachment 500324 View attachment 500326

name88 is talking about me, in case anyone needed clarification. Got the pics to prove it. :giggle:

But I'm really surprised to hear that it wasn't like that from the beginning. What's wrong with these people?! :LOL:
View attachment 500342

Anyway, but now that the world is on the right course, I'm sure this team will only grow.
View attachment 500344

I'll just make it clear then because of this, I agree that the name88 choose where to put first, but I already say that the second pick is mine!
View attachment 500347

Monetauro You can have name88's sloppy seconds, no kinkshame, but there is so much wrong with this statement I'm gonna have to LAST JEDI you (it's that bad).
View attachment 500355

View attachment 500358

I'm curious, does this mean you're part of the Quinndom but can appreciate Bella is beautiful too? If so
View attachment 500359

You put Arieth over Mona, Jade, and Cathy? One below Camila, who along with Riona is below SALLY?
View attachment 500362

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are doing the Derek Door first when the episode drops? I imagine everyone going for a LI, but will the Maya fans out there roll over to Derek's in some mad hope he can help things?

Yes i am part of the Quinndom and part of the Belladom too.
I like them both, a threesome with them would be great.

Reactions: JollyGeorgieM

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I would recomend it to everyone wanting just a fantasy show,everyone lookin` for The Witcher experience I would send str8 to the books and the games,even Witcher stories,it still has that very specific character.

I have no idea what this "Quinndom" is,in the great Quinn empire it`s quality over quantity
View attachment 500418
We do have honorable representants of each kingdom that belongs to the Empire
lialialia202020 represents Riona

Mormont representing Jade,even though he loves to stab my back every now and than for good health :p

Hawke84 and TobiMAH representing Josy

Minengeschoss representing Sara
Aswell as friends and sympathisers like TheFinder and DrackDrap from the Kingdom of Maya

And obviously me representing Quinn
I wish so much that the Empire could recruit the greats,the legends:
MacMan-88 and Canto Forte ;)

I wish I could say that the messege of
View attachment 500437
Is directed at everyone but interacting with many different individuals here I just can`t say that.
View attachment 500439

Here`s the clarification
What you got is my pics,on which even when photoshopped,Quinn is still looking at me and her eyes are saying: "I love Name88 so much,I want him more than I want to breath,my pussy belongs to Name88,he is the only man I want to spend my life with"
View attachment 500444
I will take the opportunity and introduce you to the new kingdom. It has not been as well explored as it should have been, but land is not lacking. Large fields for planting, fertile land, rolling hills that give a sight to the eye, and a starry black sky like no other. Camila Kingdom!

510252_preview_camila_series.jpg

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Isabella has some extra hurdles you have to jump through if you want her door to be open. On my massive dik playthrough I beat up troy and insulted the cafeteria lady. However, the teachers had my back because I had good grades and I did not sneak a peek on her while she was in the bathroom so it evened out. I'll most likely go through Sage's door first :D but I like that this game gives the player options.
I will definitely play another time just to have Isabella, I can't say a really played Being DIK without having a girl like her...

Btw I looked in your recommended games and I would like to say that not only you have a good taste but you made me discover what I think it's gonna be a very good game, Dr. Amana. Will try.

Reactions: Triple OG

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I have no idea what this "Quinndom" is,in the great Quinn empire it`s quality over quantity
View attachment 500418
Agreed. Empire = quantity. Quinndom = quality. Empire: includes vassals, spread out, unspecific. Quinndom: 100% pure Quinn control. The Quinndom is the heart of her empire, the homeland of her fans. You're exactly right!

Mormont representing Jade,even though he loves to stab my back every now and than for good health :p

Aswell as friends and sympathisers like TheFinder and DrackDrap from the Kingdom of Maya

I like how you just bribed all the people you referenced with pics to try to brush the fact that you claimed them as your vassal under the rug. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also, why are all of those fandoms just one person? And you, you alone, are the sole representative of Quinn? Maybe the sole representative of "the Quinn Empire" :sneaky:

Listen, man, establishing an empire is a great idea I can 100% get behind. But let's be real: Quinn's fandom is the Quinndom. The Empire is just an extension of that, like all empires are. We can and should welcome all the fans of Riona (sidenote: you left out Dumitas in that category! For shame!), Camila, Sara, Melanie, Mona, and hell, probably Sage too (also Buttsmarnn I'm super down with your Heather Plan). And if Mormont wants in, I call that a win! Embrace the Quinndom, it's no knock on you, Quinn, or anything that's come before. If you can accept going through 87 names to get to good old name 88, you can accept a different name than you came up with for a catchier Quinn title that honors her. Right? (y)

View attachment 500437
Is directed at everyone but interacting with many different individuals here I just can`t say that.
View attachment 500439
100% agree!

Here`s the clarification
What you got is my pics,on which even when photoshopped,Quinn is still looking at me and her eyes are saying: "I love Name88 so much,I want him more than I want to breath,my pussy belongs to Name88,he is the only man I want to spend my life with"
View attachment 500444
Yeah... we were asked to look at the camera. That's how most pictures work? You uh... you're reading too much into it man. :oops: But feel free to read into it as much as you want, the make-believe looks can be yours as long as the girl is mine! :love::devilish:

Sorry, brothers. Nothing fairer than the first defender to choose first. And now I made dibs with the second choice, you know the rule. Now you guys work out with the rest. :cool::KEK:
You have forgotten the key words of wisdom: All is fair in love and war. And this is both. Also, where's that Monetauro fire we all know and love? What's up with settling for second place?
Monetauro Before: 1577660042066.png
Monetauro Recently: 1577660143700.png

I refuse to believe it! Somebody has taken over your account, surely! The real you, the warrior, is still there! Besides, do you think Quinn would deign give anyone who would settle for second best anything? Try ordering the table scraps from the menu and see what happens if you need a reminder.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
I would recomend it to everyone wanting just a fantasy show,everyone lookin` for The Witcher experience I would send str8 to the books and the games,even Witcher stories,it still has that very specific character.

View attachment 500418

View attachment 500437
View attachment 500439

Here`s the clarification
View attachment 500444
Um, you forgot something!!
I will take the liberty of adding to your list my (our) therapy sessions with Sage.
Redheads are my curse and my blessing!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You have forgotten the key words of wisdom: All is fair in love and war. And this is both. Also, where's that @Monetauro fire we all know and love? What's up with settling for second place?
@Monetauro Before:
1577660042066.png
1577660042066.png

@Monetauro Recently:
1577660143700.png
1577660143700.png

I refuse to believe it! Somebody has taken over your account, surely! The real you, the warrior, is still there! Besides, do you think Quinn would deign give anyone who would settle for second best anything? Try ordering the table scraps from the menu and see what happens if you need a reminder.
I just opened a new kingdom. I can't rule two at the same time!
Don't forget which flag I flashed when the war was between Quinn&Maya and Camila&Riona. Please note where the signature "Monetaur babygirl" is located on my sig image.
And it's only the second to choose where to put it, calm down! There is no error between the first and second option :BootyTime: Have no doubt that her satisfaction will be much greater when I arrive! :cool:
I am a warrior of free love, brother! As long as there is where to put it, everyone who deserves it can get in the game!

Last edited:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Yes i am part of the Quinndom and part of the Belladom too.
I like them both, a threesome with them would be great.
Um, you forgot something!!
I will take the liberty of adding to your list my (our) therapy sessions with Sage.
Redheads are my curse and my blessing!

Welcome to the Quinndom, brothers! And Balu83 I totally agree that Sage should be under our banner! A Like for you, sir!

DarkSide.gif

Not Sorry.gif
Ah, in review I understand you were directing this at "We welcome all comers". I missed that the first time around. Allow me to explain: if someone new showed up and said sincerely "I love Quinn!" they would and should be welcomed! But if, say, the dude who said you had to be mentally deficient to like Quinn turned around and said "Jk I love her, let's be brothers-in-arms" obviously that would be a no. So while I still contend growing the faction is something worth pursuing, I also agree that not everyone gets in. We don't need Gatekeepers around here! But we also don't need whatever that guy was selling. (y)

I just opened a new kingdom. I can't rule two at the same time!
I doubt you are the first Camila fan, man. You just snuck in the back door and claimed it (much like we'd all like to do with her back door, no doubt :p). But don't let me stop you!

Hmm, I was gonna put in a King of the North meme, but with Camila we're all heading south on her. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT THE CORIOLAN COURT, HUH, MR. CAN'T DO TWO KINGDOMS? :mad: You already established a kingdom, and one that you were certainly the first of! No takebacks!

Have no doubt that her satisfaction will be much greater when I arrive!
1577661979652.png

As a sidenote: how dafuq do you guys get GIFs to work? I can't seem to link them properly. It always says error for me :(

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I doubt you are the first Camila fan, man. You just snuck in the back door and claimed it (much like we'd all like to do with her back door, no doubt :p). But don't let me stop you!
I could not care less. I fought that last battle pretty much alone. This land is mine now, and whoever wants to dispute...

Edit: BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT THE CORIOLAN COURT, HUH, MR. CAN'T DO TWO KINGDOMS? :mad: You already established a kingdom, and one that you were certainly the first of! No takebacks!
I don't remember placing the order, it was just a flirt. Calm down bro! No more coffee for table 3! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Agreed. Empire = quantity. Quinndom = quality. Empire: includes vassals, spread out, unspecific. Quinndom: 100% pure Quinn control. The Quinndom is the heart of her empire, the homeland of her fans. You're exactly right!
What is it that you agreed with?Yourself?the attempt to put your words into my mouth?Did that worked on anyone,ever?

Listen, man, establishing an empire is a great idea I can 100% get behind. But let's be real: Quinn's fandom is the Quinndom. The Empire is just an extension of that, like all empires are. We can and should welcome all the fans of Riona (sidenote: you left out Dumitas in that category! For shame!), Camila, Sara, Melanie, Mona, and hell, probably Sage too (also Buttsmarnn I'm super down with your Heather Plan). And if Mormont wants in, I call that a win! Embrace the Quinndom, it's no knock on you, Quinn, or anything that's come before. If you can accept going through 87 names to get to good old name 88, you can accept a different name than you came up with for a catchier Quinn title that honors her. Right? (y)
Wrong.
I don`t remember asking about your opinion,I have no idea what gave you false impression this is some sort of negotiation.You are free to play your fantasy anyway you wish,idc,I have my own.

Yeah... we were asked to look at the camera. That's how most pictures work? You uh... you're reading too much into it man. :oops: But feel free to read into it as much as you want, the make-believe looks can be yours as long as the girl is mine! :love::devilish:
Reality check - Photoshoping something into a stolen pic is not "looking at the camera" it`s just lame.

Ah, in review I understand you were directing this at "We welcome all comers". I missed that the first time around. Allow me to explain: if someone new showed up and said sincerely "I love Quinn!" they would and should be welcomed! But if, say, the dude who said you had to be mentally deficient to like Quinn turned around and said "Jk I love her, let's be brothers-in-arms" obviously that would be a no. So while I still contend growing the faction is something worth pursuing, I also agree that not everyone gets in. We don't need Gatekeepers around here! But we also don't need whatever that guy was selling. (y)
Jolly,again,you can play your own fantasy anyway you wish but you have no say in how the Empire works.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Now some diplomatic actions are needed.

First of all, I will make it clear that Empress Quinn will receive unconditional support!
Second, all other kingdoms are considered friendly kingdoms. Except for one. Maya dogs are not welcome :KEK: Maya can serve the drink during the holidays, but that's it.
Third and final, any Camila fan is welcome as long as they comply with terms 1 and 2.

Appropriately greet the kingdom of Camila!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm coming back and forth between Tommy and Dawe. I swear if Tommy finds an excuse for not making me a DIK again, I'll cut his balls off
With the way Tommy is doing drugs I doubt he's going to be a problem much longer. He's already looking pale in the face like Dracula so a couple more dik parties and they will need new members for replacements I'll guarantee it :LOL:.
Old Man Dracula.gif

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I've my finals coming in Jan 6th but I will play the shit out of this, if I don't I will wonder what happens with 0.4, lmao the timing couldn't be worse for me xD

With the way Tommy is doing drugs I doubt he's going to be a problem much longer. He's already looking pale in the face like Dracula so a couple more dik parties and they will need new members for replacements I'll guarantee it :LOL:.
View attachment 500540
He seems to has the final say in the matters regarding the fraternity and he will be %100 pissed at MC for his interest in Josy, even if she's her step sister... This will definitely be a plot point but I hope he discovers that after we are officially DIKs with my bro Derek :D... Yet the title doesn't give me too much hope about that soooo...

Reactions: Triple OG

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
(also Buttsmarnn I'm super down with your Heather Plan).
Maggot Son are you truly down with the plan? Can you commit and give 150% to the cause?. Can you truly walk the DIK Path?
Heather is the end game but before we get there we will have to make the toughest of choices that will require the strongest wills.

First we must bang Sally, That sweet cute faced nerd and take her from the evil clutches of Magnar.
Second we must bang Dany, While she may not be the best looking one on the list. But she is on the list none the less. And it comes at price this Dany could be the GF of our DIK brothers.
Third we must bang Elena, Yes the one that is always walking around at parties in her underwear. Why you may ask and it is because she is on the list. And it comes at a price as well for obvious reasons.
Forth we must bang Ashley, This could be the hardest choice if we are to believe she is dating Derek. She is on the list none the less Maggot Son.. My list!
Lastly we bang Heather, I have reason other than it's Heather and I want to bang Heather. That is all.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I've my finals coming in Jan 6th but I will play the shit out of this, if I don't I will wonder what happens with 0.4, lmao the timing couldn't be worse for me xD

He seems to has the final say in the matters regarding the fraternity and he will be %100 pissed at MC for his interest in Josy, even if she's her step sister... This will definitely be a plot point but I hope he discovers that after we are officially DIKs with my bro Derek :D... Yet the title doesn't give me too much hope about that soooo...
Well Tommy and Rusty both seem to share power over the Diks like how Quinn and Sage are mothers with the Hots. So I wouldn't say Tommy would be the only thing stopping us from getting in even if he found out about our actions with Josy. I believe there's going to be a huge change up in leadership with both frat houses down the line.

College students can only keep a prostitution/drug ring going under the radar for so long :sneaky:.
Bad Boys.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes