Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I look forward to being a $0 dollar Patreon and downloading the game here. You know, since we are all on this Pirate site.

• Angry
Reactions: JianYang-69

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I approve of this so god dam much, However have you considered making a slight change "Receptionist's & Tina & Cafeteria Girl"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you there
Gym receptionist should get some attention. I hope we will get to check her out during camila's scene.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
my-image (12).png

So I have to take this time to say that I really appreciate how DPC creates his MC's in his games. For the most part they tend to function as normal males of their age would. In most other adult games of this nature aside from a handful you tend to play as a creeper, stalker, blackmailer (take your pick or combination). It's nice to see a relatively normal MC that can get laid through reasonable methods, and have decent personality; regardless if you play him the DIK or CHICK routes. So I had to rank the MC high on my list not just because he represents us as a player. :)

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 501181
I am astonished by these accusations I have been nothing but loyal surely this is not for those little jabs I throw at Quinns direction now and again :p
I would never betray you(or talk about Jade the way you now and again talk about Quinn :KEK: )!
This is just a mere request from the Empire
and the Empress
3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

I would never take your and your kingdom`s autonomy away the decision is yours entirely...
6.gif

MacMan-88 I did my best,now it`s all in Daennerys`s hands and other body parts:KEK:

Oh it is, I made a joke once about Quinn and was nearly thrown into the gulags by the main DIKtator Name88 :KEK:.
Well I really like my Quinn
7.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would never betray you(or talk about Jade the way you now and again talk about Quinn :KEK: )!
This is just a mere request from the Empire
and the Empress
View attachment 501230 View attachment 501231 View attachment 501232

I would never take your and your kingdom`s autonomy away the decision is yours entirely...
View attachment 501233

MacMan-88 I did my best,now it`s all in Daennerys`s hands and other body parts:KEK:

Well I really like my Quinn
View attachment 501241
I picked the Mormont name due to how loyal they are and I'm sticking by that even if you are throwing Dany in my face I'll never abandon Jade.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I picked the Mormont name due to how loyal they are and I'm sticking by that even if you are throwing Dany in my face I'll never abandon Jade.
I would never,ever ask you to do such a horrible thing,on the contrary you know how much I like the real passion us siders have for our ladies,this is not the request,
Mac does not want to replace you,just become your chancellor,you will still have all the say in your kingdom,and a full voice in the Empire as Jade`s representative ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mac does not want to replace you,just become your chancellor,you will still have all the say in your kingdom,and a full voice in the Empire as Jade`s representative ;)
So did Palpatine and look at how that worked out I'm sure one of Macs heroes did the same as well :LOL: and we don't need Jade being represented in such a light I'm sure you would say the same if it were your position with Quinn.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So did Palpatine and look at how that worked out I'm sure one of Macs heroes did the same as well :LOL: and we don't need Jade being represented in such a light I'm sure you would say the same if it were your position with Quinn.
I mean Palpatine is kind of a hero in general...but that`s besides the point!
With your 2nd argument I cannot argue,even though it`s Mac(!) we`re talkin` about,our Empire wouldn`t be worth much if I were to betray your trust
8.gif

MacMan-88 I am sorry but your first request cannot be granted after all:cry:We have to respect each others autonomy or the Empire will crumble,the 2nd and 3rd however...:sneaky:

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
does it mean that season 1 of the game will end in episode 4? Should we expect a longer gap between updates since it is switching seasons?

BTW gratz on the game, it is really imerssive and takes college experience to a whole new level of details

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
does it mean that season 1 of the game will end in episode 4? Should we expect a longer gap between updates since it is switching seasons?

BTW gratz on the game, it is really imerssive and takes college experience to a whole new level of details
Yes this is the end of season 1 after episode 4 releases, as for your other question I'm not sure how updates will go would be nicer if they were to release faster but I think he will stick with the 4-month wait.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes