Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's way in the past now, pal ;) And it was well before I realized you are a big Trump supporter (thanks name88 for bringing that to light (y)). It's only natural that we agree to a truce and start working together, right? Come on! This is a great thing. We are well on our way to forming the Sexy Teacher Reich... Realm! I meant Realm! The Sexy Teacher Realm. Time to celebrate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trump? Not sure where he is getting his ideas from, Even the North Korean guy would be a better option :LOL: But even so I wouldn't have Jade associated with these guys especially Trump :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm going to assume it's the same for all the other girls. If you dont mind me asking why all the hate for josy
Not to spoil too much
She does something morally questionable early on and that stigma of the first impression sticks with her,it gets better later on,I think she might end up being one of fan favourites before this game is done ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Out of curiosity whats stopping any of you guys from making your own game? Money? Time? Technical skills?

Im thinking of starting a project soon i'd like some feedback if you dont mind.
It`s very time and resources consuming,genuine props to anyone doing those games while working full time and paying bills(y)

That's way in the past now, pal ;) And it was well before I realized you are a big Trump supporter (thanks name88 for bringing that to light (y)). It's only natural that we agree to a truce and start working together, right? Come on! This is a great thing. We are well on our way to forming the Sexy Teacher Reich... Realm! I meant Realm! The Sexy Teacher Realm. Time to celebrate...
What have I done?:LOL:

Trump? Not sure where he is getting his ideas from, Even the North Korean guy would be a better option :LOL: But even so I wouldn't have Jade associated with these guys especially Trump :ROFLMAO:
Hey...I like Donald,he said some very nice things about my country,he`s married to supermodels,says what he thinks,what`s not to like?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There won't be much he'll be able to do anyways if he doesn't like MC hooking up with his step sister. He can't beat MC in a fight and Josy already doesn't like him, and should he attempt to be a hindrance to their relationship MC could always send him a pic of Josy deep throating his cock.
Well yeah but he'll be pissed nonetheless, since his sister will get dicked, people will talk. It's like Chad getting pissed off about MC's advances on Sage, he doesn't give 2 shits about her but only cares about his reputation. I'm sure Tommy will be pissed off because of the same reason. And there is a way he can use the "code" since it was mentioned many times before, "Family comes first". My guess is he'll try to split MC and Josy apart, but MC won't give 2 shits anyways.

Sending a pic of Josy deepthroating is actually a good idea, if we get the option I'll definitely do that. I don't care what happens next, lmao

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Any chance we will see some more normal interactions from others from other characters. For example Quinn has only been depicted oozing sex appeal and attitude so far. Any chance we could see another side of her or others or are they one dimensional characters be design?

Also just a thought after Hell Week whatever the outcome if you were looking to introduce some new characters(girls) have the MC play his guitar outside on a nice afternoon and see what attracted.

Also wuld love some more background on some of the primary characters. We know quite about Maya and Josy but I want to know more about Bells and Jill. We get Bella is married bit where the hell is her husband/wife?And Jill seems to have some shitty things happen to her in the past. Flesh the character out more please.

Just a thought.
Patience is the key, the game's just starting :D We didn't even complete Season 1, we'll see them for sure
Also, here goes mine

my-image.png
All of A tier could be S, but gotta choose muh favorites first.
As much as I dislike Maya wholeheartedly, at least she's not a murderer and a dull af character. She has the looks as well, gotta give it to her.
B tier could only be a Bro tier, so Derek's there. Let's do this after 0.4 is released again guys, I'm curious about your votes

Another edit : Some of the girls are missing, gonna do a full one right after 0.4, had fun while doing that

Last edited:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I may have miss in an earlier post, but i gotta ask, how are you guys getting the Acting Lessions peeps into the Tiermaker list. I used the search function on Tiermaker site but it wasnt listed.

Thanx in advance

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Having played the game through a few times now one plot thread I was wondering about was if any of the characters were related to the MC through his mother Lynette. She came from a wealthy family and she ran away to be with Neil. I would certainly shake things up some more especially if one of the women the MC has gotten close too is connected in some way. Some of them are from wealthy backgrounds.

Just a thought.
Interesting theory :unsure:
maya_she_devil_4k.
Look everyone, Maya showing her true colors! I like! :devilish:
D Tier-Nah I'm good but thanks for the offer
Man, she may not be as attractive as others, but a girl who does what she does can hold very good surprises. Think about it.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I may have miss in an earlier post, but i gotta ask, how are you guys getting the Acting Lessions peeps into the Tiermaker list. I used the search function on Tiermaker site but it wasnt listed.

Thanx in advance
People shared these two. One with AL and one with more people from BaDIK.
I made mine using Paint lol

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Man, she may not be as attractive as others, but a girl who does what she does can hold very good surprises. Think about it.
True but the list is for every girl being an option and the other girls make it a tough competition. For example, If I had several million bucks I could buy an expensive car like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, or take the pre-owned bent out of shape 90's Pontiac. I'm sure the old Pontiac can hold some surprises but let me drive the nice cars first.(y)
Nice Cars.gif

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Since almost everyone is posting these tier lists, here is one of mine...

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
played this game the past 2 days..... and i have to say.. its fucking aweseme....i almost peed myself because i needed to lough so lot ....espacaly with the toothbrush in dereks ass, and him riding the "thing" on the wall above the fireplace ... i had tears in my eyes. it even fits to the "imagination" many ppl have about this college stuff in the USA.realy this game is fucking aweseom.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes