Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sex games have a way to just blow your mind when you least expect it. Pun intended

Look at fuckin' Fate/Stay night. Blew every 16 year old mind before the anime came and nuked it. Then Ufotable said "Nani" and released Fate/Zero blowing every 17 year old's mind.

Back on topic, game developer has me comparing his game to mind fuck levels of FSN. Nothing at all similar, just enjoying it as much as I did FSN back in my teenage years. Which was only like 5 years ago don't let me fool you how young I am.
more than fsn, is type moon games or you never played tsukihime, it was before fsn was even released and translated.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Im thinking DRpinkcake is gonna have a possible mindfuck twist happening in this game. After all, this is going to have to live up to Acting Lessons and that happly ever after ending seems a bit too plain even if a bunch of crazy stuff happens in between.

It will be episodes later and possibly years but who knows we may come back to this prediction in 2025 hahaha
I actually don't think that's gonna happen. The fact that most everyone is now prepared for it (and the reaction it got with AL) leads me to believe that DPC is too good a writer to just go back to the well and do the same thing over again.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
May I ask you to name 3 good qualities Quinn has

I love how Quinn's haters, for finding her evil, always want to see her dead. They are such good people :ROFLMAO:
Unfiltered honesty,natural leadership skills,smarts,boldness,charisma,beauty,great sens of humor,resolute,slick/sharp,free/independent in action and in thought...oh not a fake arse SJW( :KEK: )
It would be harder to name the "bad qualities" of Quinn

Holds power, manipulates people around her with her words and her body, and doesn't hide that.
Sexy as fuck, smart, loves to fuck around with people and be a bitch to everyone but yet deep down she's affectionate. Will do anything to get what she wants (CUM-petition), and won't bitch about it when she fails to do so. Strong, independent girl. Has her own agenda. Won't do what others want unless she herself wants to do it. Also won't care about just anyone.
And the best part is she likes to do sarcasm.
For what reasons everyone hates her, she doesn't hide them like others. Everyone knows who she is and that's what makes her an amazing character.
I'm sure if she didn't blueball MC in the 0.1 and throw him away from the house naked, she would be liked by many more. That's better this way though :)

TL;DR: She's viewed as a villain around here, but let's not forget, some people will like the villain more than a "hero". "Villains" can be a lot more interesting.
Personally I think the reason for the hatred for her,besides her sens of humor is the fact that in general people will take a comforting lie over a harsh truth;)

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
May I ask you to name 3 good qualities Quinn has

I love how Quinn's haters, for finding her evil, always want to see her dead. They are such good people :ROFLMAO:
i mean personally im not that big of a fan of Quinn but shes alright as a character, pretty fucking hot (minus the poorly done goth makeup), and DPC has given her an interesting personality, shes not your typical nice girl if the vanilla stuff is what you're into but the game already has plenty of girls playing that role, so i totally get why a lot of people like quinn, lets see how her character progresses in ep 4.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wish I could as well. He seems to be the only major obstacle standing between MC and Jill.
Getting rid of him would be just stupid sure there is the whole Jill issue which we will no doubt handle over time but he also gives us a good comic relief especially if Derek is to play some more pranks on him especially with his toothbrush. :p

So when does the update come?
Friday.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Even if poor spiritual supporters (who haven't donated on Patreon) do not get the game on Friday, the release itself means that a Great fun is coming soon!

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes