StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
I've got a problem with ending the DIK Free Roam. I already talked with everyone, brought beer to the red haired girl and the only thing i can do is talk to Tommy, but he only says: "Now is not the Time", or something similar.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I've got a problem with ending the DIK Free Roam. I already talked with everyone, brought beer to the red haired girl and the only thing i can do is talk to Tommy, but he only says: "Now is not the Time", or something similar.
You've missed interacting with someone. Once you do, the path will be open.

Reactions: Red469

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I havn't finished playing the update yet but...

This MC is getting pretty annoying. Why is he so butt hurt over the maya josy thing? For one, they were not in a real relationship with him. If anything, they were cheating with him against each other. More importantly, the MC does the same shit to a much larger degree. He was chasing Maya while dating Josy. He is banging Bella while chasing Jill. He is fucking Sage at the same time. And chatting up 5 chicks on tinder. He is potentially banging all his teachers and HOT sluts.

Ok, this kind of tangled web is the result of keeping all the options open or just being a man whore, but I just wanna slap this guy around and put some sense into him. He is acting like he got cucked by a fat japanese man and his life is crashing down or something. I'd like a bit more introspection from the MC. Instead of being a crying baby, he should talk to them to sort things out. He doesn't have the right to play the victim in this situation at all.
2Bfair there are options to recognize he's overreacting, it's up to the player.

That said, I was kinda hopping Bella or Derek would provide MC with the proper answer to his worries:

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to beat that minigame of tennis? I always end up winning the first set without losing a point and then get crushed in the following sets, even when always hitting the ball at maximum strength. This is just stupid.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Best Part is when Derek argues with Minny about feminism and the badass music kicks in. I laugh every fucking time xD
Derek is by far the best written character. He has brought so much enjoyment since the start and he also encourages my choices because I imagine him sitting to the siide giving me a thumbs up, saying doi it Bro. A close second is Bella

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I cant get the heather scene after place the blanket and she's moving away then I've tried all the doors but they're all locked....

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to beat that minigame of tennis? I always end up winning the first set without losing a point and then get crushed in the following sets, even when always hitting the ball at maximum strength. This is just stupid.
I thought the tennis game was by far the easiest mini game in the game. I actually expect DPC to retune it so that I completely lose interest in it and find it a disgusting abominations

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes