DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I love this game so much!!!

Jill and Quin are my favs by far, it's too bad Josie and Maya went downhill... They are so cute!

You know it's kind of funny... I've banged every girl that I could but nothing compared to getting a kiss from Jill! That's just messed up! LOL

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In case anyone else had issues with download links not working, I recommend using the torrent. That is the only thing that worked for me.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm glad we didn't see him either. We didn't have to worry about Bella stopping us anymore but Tybalt has always been a pest with those interruptions. I was convinced this fool would show up to ruin our date with her, but she made sure to keep it undercover and picked a place Tybalt and his buddies didn't know about. lol Watching them ask her "Where are you" on that Rooster app was priceless.
Jill might not like it but on my playthrough I'm of the mindset to let Tybalt show up next time;).
He has been avoiding these brawler hands for far too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah you're probably right, it'd be a bit weird for the MC to just go and hook up with random girls at any point in the story so it most likely would just be sexting
Actually come to think of it, maybe season 2 will add new side characters and those might be side characters on swype. Cathy is a side character that we haven't seen a lot in season 1, which we prob will see season 2. I just think DPC is hinting that these characters are gonna get more action on season 2 from swype

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Jill might not like it but on my playthrough I'm of the mindset to let Tybalt show up next time;).
He has been avoiding these brawler hands for far too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like that 1 on 1 mc vs tybolt in a real brawling fight.. can you imagine having to punch this face in !!

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes
Thank you so much for the full save but there is one scene that is not included in the scene gallery and that is with the stripper am not talking about rose or envy another stripper can you post a save just before her scene....

Reactions: Nathaniol

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
Actually come to think of it, maybe season 2 will add new side characters and those might be side characters on swype. Cathy is a side character that we haven't seen a lot in season 1, which we prob will see season 2. I just think DPC is hinting that these characters are gonna get more action on season 2 from swype
That's a fair point, maybe DPC will have us build up with some characters on Swyper with sexting/texting and then have us meet them face to face later down the line in season 2

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes