JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
We will this time at least I hope so although I'm worried for some of the guys on here they might not get a good ending with their girl I won't say who that is :p
Is this inside info or your gut instinct?? I like readin' your stuff.. Don't kill me!!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

graneloso

Aug 6, 2017
The full save didn't work for me :eek:

Mmmm i erased both persistent files, one in the game/ and the other one in the appdata.... :unsure:

Some advice?

EDIT: never mind.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I liked Josy from the beginning... But she turned me off big time after that talk in that toilet …. she definatly down the list for me.

Sage I enjoyed the most this update but again still with that Chad guy

And who else but me sees a fight coming between the new jock member that giant and the mc I for one see it coming after that messaging on rooster :cool:

And that swyper thing pretty nice addition... specially laughed my ass of with that Thick chick trying to pass off as that fit chick :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
How do I have the option of not wearing the stupid cap on the scene with Jill in the bedroom to get the scene with her in the shower at ch 4 afterwards?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
how do i get the option of not wearing the stupid cap on the scene with jill in the bedroom in the ch 3?
What do you mean? You always get to pick if you want to wear the helmet. You choose once, when you first get the helmet. And again when you are at the mall with Derek iirc. One of these choices is important for Bella, the other for Jill.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Whomever is in charge of this list, I demand Karen Rebbeca Johnson!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there's a glitch of some sort in the brawl mini game specifically for the options that have a 3 key combo. I can beat the 4 and 5 key combos consistently on normal (but not hard) and I never fail them on easy. But even on easy I fail the 3 key combos pretty frequently no matter how fast I do them while having way more time than I need for the 4 and 5 key combos on the same difficulty level against the same opponent. Not a huge deal since you can just repeat the fight until you do win but it's still annoying.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
We will this time at least I hope so although I'm worried for some of the guys on here they might not get a good ending with their girl I won't say who that is :p
You too, u know? :LOL: :p

I genuinly like Quinn`s ass much more
I could literally eat it
Oh wait already did :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, it's a spectacular ass. Even more in that roof scene, dear mother...
But still, there's no way, man. For me it has a name, it's called love! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes