rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Being a DIK v0.4 walkthrough

after playing all the possible content for this update i have to say comparing this game to any other in this site is not fair to the other developers, this is in a completely different ball park, i can only hope more developers will be eventually able to match this quality level.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Honestly, i really want a momment in this game where we need to fight every jock in a mini-game inside the story one by one and ram them down like a truck, bruce lee style, and not get hit from behind, they really deserve it, would be really satisfying and glorious.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
If any soul happens to find the lyrics - or tabs/sheet, if I'm allowed to be this greedy - for the song during Maya & Josy's first kiss (Bellsmarie - Just Peachy), would you kindly post in here or PM me? Tks.

Fun fact: apparently the writer/singer(/ukulele player?) of this song is 17. If you excuse me, I'll have my mid-life crisis now.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
There is some variability in what Josy/Maya stuff you get, probably tied to the points you have with them and previous choices involving them.

On my Maya save, MC could only sleep with 1 of them. (this could be an indication of having solo routes in the future, despite them being together now)
On my Josy save, MC could sleep with both.

The only difference in the routes, besides chick score (major chick and the level below that) , was MC slept with Josy on the Josy save.

Potential/probable Maya/Josy routes.

Just Friends: Maya and Josy are together. Influenced by the HOT's as to if they stay together long term.
All together: MC sleeps with both, lead to a poly relationship.
All together: MC sleeps with one or the other. Potentially setting up future solo routes
I think everything is setup for there to be all solo ending for all the main girls. And if Acting lessons is anything to go by it feels likely (I presume you have played acting lessons). Josy and Maya has already had their relationship building moments, Josy on their dates and Maya in their dorm. The progression with Sage is becoming more of a "romantic" relationship rather than only sexual (even though they have agreed on being fuck buddies (for now)). And the MC has started dating Jill. Haven't played the option where the MC stays with Bella, so I'm not sure how that has progressed in this episode. Think it would make sense. Even though a lot of people probably won't go for either Maya or Josy after what happened in this episode. OR there will be redemption and forgiveness (from the fans) towards M&J.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Iruna.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I like math with numbers but those shape problems are just meh
I just do what I know first and then save/reload/cheat until you get the easy A+(y)

Hopefully Arieth is the only girl with crabs or else half the campus is in grave danger with my body count.:ROFLMAO:
One DIK to rule them all.

Reactions: Triple OG

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
all things considered. If it's drugs I'm 100% sure it won't be weed because one wise man once said "nobody got rich selling weed." Now that I think about it it's more of a HOTs plan, because Quinn said something to Sage about asking for sponsorship. So they probably want to get rid of Rusty because he doesn't like the plan and neither does he like sharing money with HOTs. (probably) Tommy helped because he is power hungry and Quinn probably promised him something. Hope you're not confused by this reply

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Somone can share me his persistent file with all the gallery unlock. I missed few scenes and I don't know how to unlock them...

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
I wonder if DPC is going upgrade 1 or 2 side girls to the main LI poster girl status *cough*Quinn*cough* and be a main focus for season 2. It seems like opportune time to change things up and it builds on top of our previous interactions in season 1. Who else do you guys thinks deserves to be one of the main girls if this could happen for season 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.01.2020 (small optical fix)

Last edited:

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
I wonder if DPC is going upgrade 1 or 2 side girls to the main LI poster girl status *cough*Quinn*cough* and be a main focus for season 2. It seems like opportune time to change things up and it builds on top of our previous interactions in season 1. Who else do you guys thinks deserves to be one of the main girls if this could happen for season 2?
even if my 2 fav are Jill and Sage i would love to see Quinn step up as a main girl and ill also love to see more of Riona and Lily

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes