name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If she wasn't teaching that class I'd have been long gone but I'd sit through anything for Jade she's worth it even if I have to listen to a bunch of feminists complain :p
Because in Mormont`s mind Jade can do no wrong :p
Can't speak for other shippers, but for me it wasn't a problem of where we got or what lies ahead, but how we got there.

Maya always felt like a puppy in the middle of a busy, high speed highway. This fragility is what drove me to her in the first place, and to see her figure things out so quickly and seemingly effortless felt really odd. I assume Josy shippers didn't like to see their determined, strong willed LI make a 180º after a few lines of dialogue either.

You make some good points about the possibilities ahead, but suppose next episode Quinn stopped provoking people w/o much explanation. This wouldn't be, objectively and in itself, something bad, but a huge part of what made you care for this character in the first place would've been unceremoniously tossed aside and even if there is leeway for a satisfying conclusion and/or a return of your Angel to her former glory, for the moment, you'd be understandably disappointed, to say the least.

Right now I don't hate Maya or Josy, nor have DPC ruined the game for me. I don't expect this game - or anything/anyone for that matter - to be flawless, but, yeah, I got a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth, which I'm cautiously optimistic will go away when next episode comes out in 5-55 months.

...and if this is not the case, the other option is hoping in that car w/ Jade, so I'll be alright. ;)
The thing is a lot of Mayans saw what they wanted to see,rather than what was,couple of us were telling you guys,Maya was periodically apologizing,for good reasons...
I don`t find it inconsistent with her at all,maybe that`s why I dont understand the reason why we have yet another batch of ex-Mayans...There`s realy nothing more I could reply with

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, the cashing in on the walkthrough $15 and I think his lesser tiers that are paying less have to wait another week or two for the game. Then you've got the mods not working causing save issues. and to top that off he has made his discord a patreon only so for anyone else it's read-only.
I don't think those things are issues, a lot of devs do that.

I thought I read on here that he banned people who shared patron content, thus making him hostile towards pirates and this website. That is the big deal, if it was true.

Just noticed it was apparently possible to practice the song Jill played for MC. How can I do that?
You need to click the guitar during the free-roam scenes. Its in Derek's room, Sages room and in one of the rooms in Bella's house.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
One thing I'm not sure it has been discussed, I think this is the only interruption of the whole episode. And it barely interrupts anything.
1st interruption.png
I thought "hey, the episode has barely started and here's the first one". But no, it was the only one.
Just noticed it was apparently possible to practice the song Jill played for MC. How can I do that?
Just click on the guitar in the first free roam.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Well, the cashing in on the walkthrough $15 and I think his lesser tiers that are paying less have to wait another week or two for the game. Then you've got the mods not working causing save issues. and to top that off he has made his discord a patreon only so for anyone else it's read-only.
I don't think any of this is particularly unreasonable. If he can create a walkthrough that's easily accessible to his patreons and adds value to them then why shouldn't he? Mod not working after an update is a pretty normal thing and it was a very easy fix that was posted very quickly. I can also understand him limiting discord, can you imagine how ridiculously spammed that place would be? Especially after what happened in this update.

IDK, DPC might be a DIK and he certainly made some questionable decisions but his work has brought so much enjoyment to so many of us, as evidenced by this out of control thread, he deserves his reward for that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes