RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
And also, when the laptop was stolen, Tommy and Quinn was in plain sight. Somebody else did it. Maybe Riona? Don't remember, was she in the circle as well? People talking like MC did it was stupid, there were shit tons of eye witnesses that he had nothing to do with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
This is what worries me. We're just starting to become bro's with Rusty, he seems like a really good dude, and now this happens... After they set the precedent of removing Chad for assaulting a student (btw this was one of the scenes that I thought the writing was really weak for), it's pretty easy to see them taking similar action for nude photos of a teacher being posted online.
Yeah of all of them Rusty is by far the best bro in there I really hope he stays man
And Jacob too he seems really chill

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Don`t get this the wrong way,your work is as good as always but the subject...damn that feels strange

Riona sits near the toilet at the time - worried as usual this days.I don`t think it`s in HoTs interest to remove Rusty,they just made a deal that is working,I see no logic here.Jocks would have motive and opportunity to take the photo,since they occupy the gym and the pic looks like a changing room,though jocks were not at the party,could they somehow bribe 1 of the DIKs to do it?Lets say Nick who suspiciously is looking for laptop in the library where Rusty already found it?Maybe.
Yeah but maybe someone we dont know ? i mean we dont know who sent the pictures to chad and that would be same guy

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Riona sits near the toilet at the time - worried as usual this days.I don`t think it`s in HoTs interest to remove Rusty,they just made a deal that is working,I see no logic here.Jocks would have motive and opportunity to take the photo,since they occupy the gym and the pic looks like a changing room,though jocks were not at the party,could they somehow bribe 1 of the DIKs to do it?Lets say Nick who suspiciously is looking for laptop in the library where Rusty already found it?Maybe.
Yeah, notice how Nick is off on his own in almost every scene. His maggot brother left the DIK's and now he doesn't seem particularly connected to any of the others anymore. I also seem to recall Rusty describing the library as a dusty old place that no one goes in.

Rusty was always been great bro if you pay attention after panty steal he tries to get you home but fucking tommy stops him i hope he doesn't get same penalty with chad
Of course, but we don't actually have many interactions with him especially one on one. The only other time I can remember prior to episode four is the first time we visit the strip club. They haven't developed an actual friendship yet, that is just beginning in this episode. It would definitely suck to have that taken away immediately.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
My dear @Coriolan , wouldn't you, by any chance, have the model of MC's mother?
I've never looked, but if I find it and if I have time, I'll try to do a little "render". ;)

Don`t get this the wrong way,your work is as good as always but the subject...damn that feels strange
It's just a request, I was asked so nicely, and I put it in a spoiler, because I knew it would make people talk. :p

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, notice how Nick is off on his own in almost every scene. His maggot brother left the DIK's and now he doesn't seem particularly connected to any of the others anymore. I also seem to recall Rusty describing the library as a dusty old place that no one goes in.

Of course, but we don't actually have many interactions with him especially one on one. The only other time I can remember prior to episode four is the first time we visit the strip club. They haven't developed an actual friendship yet, that is just beginning in this episode. It would definitely suck to have that taken away immediately.
Yeah you're right but i think they are acting not that close probably because they are saw us maggots.

Reactions: Knight_BP

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's just a request, I was asked so nicely, and I put it in a spoiler, because I knew it would make people talk. :p
I get it brother ;) Just my habbit of saying what everyone thinks but nobody has the balls to say:KEK:

Rusty looks great, but these may be the worst.
It's one of the reasons I like Quinn and Tommy very much. You can SEE them.
23.gif

But I think Rusty is really the guy that we see

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes