Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Any chance to change the default font family? Current one is absolutely awful. Gothic font in the game, my eyes are bleeding.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And a coffee for the trip? :LUL:
The first part, no. The second one I can take a look.
oh but if there is no first past is impossible for me since i can only use 2 signatures, nvm then will try asking krull

Krull can you put my 2 signatures into one gif and make another signature with Jill and Bella? when you have time. pretty please :)

Reactions: Krull

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If somebody could make a sig out of this for me I would be mucho gratefulo View attachment 517695
Oh Sorry, I think it may not exist. I had not noticed that it is specific to Gwinb777.

oh but if there is no first past is impossible for me since i can only use 2 signatures, nvm then will try asking krull

Krull can you put my 2 signatures into one gif and make another signature with Jill and Bella? when you have time.
It is not unwillingly. Is that this is "kinda" against the forum rules.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Most people don't. If they knew Japanese they would know that M.Sato is actually a liar (嘘つき). :LOL:
Read this.gif

I don't know if anyone has said this but this game is just a parody of all AMERICAN PIE movies, I LOVE IT
Not only American Pie, BaDIK is like "what if Tarantino made a college movie while really, really horny?".

Your mini game is different
If mini-games are deactivated you're given a simple 3 option menu, otherwise it is that thing with the hit/miss tennis balls.

Everytime I hear that ukulele music it reminds me of Life is Strange. And that game hit me hard. So hard that everytime I hear it I want to cry
That song which played when we had the Talk with M&J was really good I got a bit emotional there too
It's called Just Peachy
I repeat: the writer/singer/ukulele player of this song is 17. Am I the only sad old rag rethinking all my life choices?

Before posting this subject. I do a quick search in case if is already post.

I observe small detail in episode 4. The colors of the money bills is exactly the same of the Canadian money in real life

This is coming in my mind. As possible Dr PinkCake as Canadian and that the game takes place in canada?

I'm french canadian living in the beautiful province of Québec. Here if people refuse to give you a brown. Is because the 100$ bills are brown. We do not talk about shit here. ;)

All time during game i think the story as in USA. Until i see the colors of the money bills.

The education system is similar in the two country and the university life too. Only the cost is different. Is really more cheapest in Canada and more accessible. Is a great possibility about the story take place in Canada. This small detail change all for me.

We seeing bills in opening scene of the episode 4. As possible is only because is in vacation in Canada. But i see another time in the hand of Quinn's later on the episode.

Logically, if he use Canadian money. Is probably because the story take place in Canada.

What do you think about it?
1579105087230.png

Given how much she apologizes, it would make sense for Maya, tho.

Wouldn`t say perfect but he genuinly tries and that makes him...acceptable :p
How could anyone not love this guy?

So in a 'natural' playthrough, did anybody end up being anything else but a massive dik? I don't feel like I went out of my way to be an asshole, even took the high-road with Tybalt every time I had the chance. Most of the random side chicks throwing themselves at me I blew off too.
Can't even imagine how somebody would end up on the chick side, unless they're following a walkthrough deliberately aiming for it.
Nope, got neutral, borderline DIK in my go-with-the-flow playthrough. I did avoid peeking at the girls when they were staring me in the face tho (I'm an ass man irl).

Been trying to find one for the Envy Army (at least she deserves one :D)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3th one is funnier, but 2nd one feels catchier.

How the Hell does Maya have more votes then Sage I thought everyone hated her :KEK:
1579105654263.png

I understand it was a bit too much, there's more better ways she could've handled it without physically hurting MC. I think she though it's just easiest way to bring MC unconscious since DIKs needed all maggots to be tied to a chair. Otherwise I don't think MC would have let that happen so easily being aware of what's happening. In the end it would have happened anyway, just would have been more troublesome for DIKs. (Still a DIK move though.) I wonder how Derek was brought in and who did it. I don't recall if it's mentioned in game.
Rusty and Maya say only MC got tased and it was Quinn's call.

Yes, she's an interesting, diverse character even more so than others so far, we see some sides of Quinn which are all not bad. About that punishment you mention, I don't see it as a punishment, more like a lesson. MC has to get used to a harsh reality that not everyone is as nice as others and deal with it. I understand it can be irritating, but the sooner MC understands it, the better it will be in the future.
Quinn was the one character I didn't want to see humanized. Who am I gonna root against now? Junky Tommy? Watermelon Boy? An unseen shadowy figure in the background? None has the magnetic presence or the stalking predator aura of pre-ep4 Quinn. Gimme evil Quinn back, dammit!

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes