Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, you sir, have some very serious mental health concerns... You need to report to nurse Leah right away so she can purge those thoughts with FIRE.

And if the Jill Army can kinkshame the wincesters, we definitely should be able to kinkshame the necros.
I wasn't putting them in order I wasn't playing the game then, he just asked who I would use for the game and I put those 3. If I were to actually play I would say
Marry: Maya
Fuck: Envy
Kill: Quinn

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
You are telling me you would marry Envy? Give me a valid reason how she would be good to marry:LOL:
Either Envy or Quinn would be better marriage material than Maya. And only Maya approaches deserving death based on your 3 names. :D

And how is Envy not? She has a job, pays for herself and her kid, is serious and honest in her conversations with the MC. Hell, she is even upfront about the cost for her favors. Basically, she's everything Maya isn't. :D

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I'm waiting for someone to start up some theory discussions so I can jump in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
You are telling me you would marry Envy? Give me a valid reason how she would be good to marry:LOL:
Either Envy or Quinn would be better marriage material than Maya. And only Maya approaches deserving death based on your 3 names. :D

And how is Envy not? She has a job, pays for herself and her kid, is serious and honest in her conversations with the MC. Hell, she is even upfront about the cost for her favors. Basically, she's everything Maya isn't. :D
not bad.gif

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
My favorite game ever on f95. I did not expect that at all. This game is a lot better than many mainstream games. I enjoyed the writing, actually laughed at times. Derick is the first comedic side kick I have liked. Love and want to keep all the girls. Hours after I finished, I was still heart broken over Maya's choice. Going to look up his site and see what else he has done

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just finished the latest update (starting from scratch) and wondering if there's a path for the MC to have a relationship with both Josy and Maya? I only ended up with their friendship - I hope this means fuck-buddies and threesomes? Isn't the MC still helping Maya with the sexual stuff in her scavenger hunt? Thanks.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
My favorite game ever on f95. I did not expect that at all. This game is a lot better than many mainstream games. I enjoyed the writing, actually laughed at times. Derick is the first comedic side kick I have liked. Love and want to keep all the girls. Hours after I finished, I was still heart broken over Maya's choice. Going to look up his site and see what else he has done
Acting lessons. The previous game by the author. You're in for one hell of a ride.

I just finished the latest update (starting from scratch) and wondering if there's a path for the MC to have a relationship with both Josy and Maya? I only ended up with their friendship - I hope this means fuck-buddies and threesomes? Isn't the MC still helping Maya with the sexual stuff in her scavenger hunt? Thanks.
You need to have either neutral or chick affinity to get into relationship with them. If you end up with friendship - it means you have Dik affinity

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Maya? But they don't like Maya. Wasn't it Jill?

After all, who likes Maya anyway? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes