Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
It has a bit of grind to it sure but 6hours is a bit of an exaggeration. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I hear that I think the majority of us are concerned something bad will happen let's just hope it's not to a Li this time.
Nah it's definitely not 6 hours but it still takes a long time

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Lets hope it just doesn`t at all ;)
I've said it before, but I'm here for the trainwreaks. All these kinda games are blurring into one predictable mess and DPC brings some variety. Give me conflict, something with grit and consequence.

Maybe we don't go full bore house fires and death but something bad. Something like the Maya/Josy route being a foil to the rest of the routes and being about a relationship that falls apart rather than one burgeoning. It's setup perfectly for it at the moment. Maya/Josy fight and it all turns to shit. All their negative personality traits developed thus far pay off and create issues in their realtionship. If the MC is involved in it the whole thing culminates in having to choose sides. Rather than picking who survives a psycho's pyromaniacle performance you have to choose who's heart gets shattered and loses it all. Better than another 6-16 episodes of unicorns, rainbows and double blowjobs from your harem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes