M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Oh Snap! I have an idea where Sage was during the party! However, there are too many posts appearing on this thread to know if anyone had mentioned this. If so you are the real MVP! But if you want to find out what might be in store next, read on. WARNING: Possible Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion...
Next episode: Time to Crack Tybalt's "Eggs"
Trying really, really hard to find holes on your theory...
Damn U Maggot.gif

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Oh Snap! I have an idea where Sage was during the party! However, there are too many posts appearing on this thread to know if anyone had mentioned this. If so you are the real MVP! But if you want to find out what might be in store next, read on. WARNING: Possible Spoilers

In conclusion...
Next episode: Time to Crack Tybalt's "Eggs"
Damn that's actually huge...
Well looks like we'll be egging the preps after all :KEK:
But If anyone eggs Jill I'll hunt them down
giphy (14).gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Dude you need to relax the Jill army has no hate. No need for harsh words
You already left me hanging (thx Sato²) twice in the same day! For sure you are evil!
:LUL:
don't worry I won't, maybe I'll overuse keanu gifs but nothing else :KEK:
View attachment 519291
Oww, these you not only can but you should. :love:
He's just joking mate we're all making fun of each other
and If he meant it, well then I might just have to call Thug Yennefer :devilish: :KEK:
View attachment 519294
Look, it was a joke to some extent. I really can't stand this meme anymore. :LOL:

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Thats because the show is based off the books not the games. In the books she is described as having curly chestnut hair and freckles
Yes hair style and color matches with books and actress is played pretty well but my imaginary triss was always have more pale skin because of that i dissapointed a bit(Yennefer killed me tho that actress was really bad choice at least for me)

KuroDesu99

Oct 30, 2019
Can we play this version with the old save version?? Or we have to start a new game to play?? If we can play this version with the old save, show me how to do it. Is the old save from v0.3.1 compatible with the v0.4.1?? Cuz i miss the update of v0.4.0.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
You already left me hanging (thx Sato²) twice in the same day! For sure you are evil!

Oww, these you not only can but you should. :love:

Look, it was a joke to some extent. I really can't stand this meme anymore. :LOL:
If that is the case i dont use it anymore thats okay but called as rats made me sad a bit because the only one used that meme today was me :(

• Wow
Reactions: Monetauro

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I don't remember if people responded the first time I asked this but what are you guys' favorite tracks from BaDIK? I really like Surf Punk Rock - Absentrealities, Merry Bay - Ghostrifter, and Wings - Nicolai Heidlas just to name a few.
I really like the Punk and Rock and Metal songs just kind of wish DPC would add Friday Prophets other work. I really like
Cosmos - Bare Weed
Black Box - Silent Partner
I'm positive DPC would not get away with it. But I think some of Amity Affliction's work off their Misery album would really fit for some scenes down the road.
I won't lie I was expecting Jill to catch me giving a wedgie to Magnar :ROFLMAO:.
If you are worried about Jill: Take her on another date and leave the work to Derek :KEK:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dudeee when i checked the latest updates here on f95 and saw BADIK new update:eek: my heart stopped for a sec, i told myself no way the new update is out i was screaming like a little girl out of happiness:LOL: but then reality hit me and i read what's what... bummer:(

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Yes hair style and color matches with books and actress is played pretty well but i imaginary triss was always have more pale skin because of that i dissapointed a bit(Yennefer killed me tho that actress was really bad choice at least for me)
I agree the actress who played Yennefer did not look like her that much, although she still is pretty cute tbh. But I agree Triss is also disappointing because she is so hot in the games lol

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can we play this version with the old save version?? Or we have to start a new game to play?? If we can play this version with the old save, show me how to do it. Is the old save from v0.3.1 compatible with the v0.4.1?? Cuz i miss the update of v0.4.0.
Yes, old saves are compatible.

Launch the game.
Click Continue.
Load your save.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Damn that's actually huge...
View attachment 519303
So imagine this. You won't become DIK cause you forgot to egg the preps. Then the DIKs will realize they've been backstabbed so they offer you something along the lines of "if you do something to the preps you will become DIKs"

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I won't lie I was expecting Jill to catch me giving a wedgie to Magnar :ROFLMAO:.
If you are worried about Jill: Take her on another date and leave the work to Derek :KEK:
Haha yeah me too I was like "Oh Well Jill will kill me and I'll have to give myself a wedgie if she hates me" :KEK:
and that's a good plan let's hope we can do that

• Haha
Reactions: Deadpool DP
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes