FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded the new version, 4.1. I deleted all of my old files...everything. I started a brand new game.
I got this crash right at the first classroom mini-game. It won't go any further. I click rollback and it does it again.
I click ignore, and it stays on the bug screen.
I'm now going to completely delete all files again, then redownload it from NOPY, instead..and see if that changes anything.
But...does anyone have any idea on why this may happen?
I'm not using any cheats or unofficial versions. (well, I always download a compressed version, but I can't download a 3-5 gb game.)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Didn't he say there was a scene that took 18 days to render? I'm curious now.
All you got was a bj on the roof? Anyways i'm guessing he took his
Of course if you play multiple saves that's really no problem :LUL:
I'm playing only 1 right now and I might even not get Jill and that's really sad cause on that I'm a huge DIK.
I know I could play a CHIK save too, but I just want to experience the Game for real once without going back to change stuff you know ?
I'm probably not making any sense :LUL:
You do you. If i have to egg Jill to become a DIK enough said. I'm arealy on the DIK path and the worst that can happen now is that i don't get Sage.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
...since this is an ongoing thing to discuss...my list, in order, of who I'd rather bang...lol :)

Some are just gonna be in a tie, cause I wouldn't wanna have to deal with that decision. lol

(this is strictly off of looks, of course. Personality will change things, any day of the week...meaning Quinn would probably never get the privilege of tasting my manhood haha)

1- Josy/Maya
2- Sage/Jill/Riona
3- Arieth (HOT redhead cutie)
4- Quinn
5- Envy (blonde stripper)
6- Beth (long brown hair)
7- Heather (HOT long blonde hair)
8- Sarah/Melanie (HOT brunettes)
9- Isabella
10- Camila
11- Sally (Magnar's nerd GF)

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
...since this is an ongoing thing to discuss...my list, in order, of who I'd rather bang...lol :)

Some are just gonna be in a tie, cause I wouldn't wanna have to deal with that decision. lol

(this is strictly off of looks, of course. Personality will change things, any day of the week...meaning Quinn would probably never get the privilege of tasting my manhood haha)

1- Josy/Maya
2- Sage/Jill/Riona
4- Quinn
9- Isabella
10- Camila
There's someone likes Crabieth thats first i guess

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

1- Josy/Maya
2- Sage/Jill/Riona
4- Quinn
9- Isabella
10- Camila
WOAH WOAH WOAH YOU PUT ARIETH AT NUMBER 3!?!? BUT SHE HAS CRAAAAAAAABS BRO THE CRAAAAAAABS

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

1- Josy/Maya
2- Sage/Jill/Riona
4- Quinn
9- Isabella
10- Camila
Off on looks and Camilla is 10 ? boi she's hot af
mine would be like this off on looks of course
1. Jill
2.Sage
3.Envy
4.Camilla
5.Bella
6. Sarah/Melanie
7.Quinn

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yup this is actually a good theorie and might happen
If they make me egg Jill I'm sorry I can't, ah well who wants to be a DIK anyway
View attachment 519323 QUOTE]
Jill didn't offer me a place to stay when i got the boot. Hell, MC didn't even consider her a option. I'll stay with the one's looking out for me. That'd be Sage, or Bella, or my homie Derick.
Sage over Jill for sure though. Jill got me in some mess poking her nose into others problems. I'd blam the Jocks Nude Cathy prick on Jill all day. She should stay in her lane.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I downloaded the new version, 4.1. I deleted all of my old files...everything. I started a brand new game.
I got this crash right at the first classroom mini-game. It won't go any further. I click rollback and it does it again.
I click ignore, and it stays on the bug screen.
I'm now going to completely delete all files again, then redownload it from NOPY, instead..and see if that changes anything.
But...does anyone have any idea on why this may happen?
I'm not using any cheats or unofficial versions. (well, I always download a compressed version, but I can't download a 3-5 gb game.)
Small fix just the missing image or impossible to load*, just put the content of the zip on the game folder.

Reactions: Jansen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes