Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I just find it hard for me to care for other games like I do this came. I actually care for the story and characters. ITS SO GOOOD. I know its gonna be a shitty thing but there isn't gonna be another Jill or Tommy (Buttsmarnn) in any of the other games. I might just have to keep playing this game until I get sick of it, until the next update of course. That's why I'm doing a run with choices that I would do. I have't done that yet and I think that would be fun.
How do you play it once you have played all of the options? That is like beating a dead horse.

Reactions: Mechaforce

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know, every few months you read about some guy bringing an assault rifle to his college and going from class to class systematically shooting his colleagues. I used to wonder what pushed him over the edge and made him do stuff like that. After playing this game, I don't wonder any more. In fact I'd be inclined to join him.
I just thought Americans and guns you know :p and I wouldn't put it past him to attempt something like that I think it would make for one of the most controversial scenes ever to have been in a VN but surely he's not that twisted.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
This was my original list. ^

my-image(1).png

This is my new one after playing 4.0.

I have to say after looking forward to this update i felt a little let down. The Josy/Maya story was just so umm just i cant even explain how it made me feel other then incomplete. In my first play through i went with my gut and that was to let them go and that just felt so disappointing. I also found the fact that we still need to wait till the next update to find out if we made it in, which kinda sucks ass, and i so wanted to egg those bastages.

This update did surprise me cause i found myself enjoying three women i didnt before, and that was Jill, Bella and OMFG i cant believe it but Quinn. Those ladies were awesome this update.

That date with Jill was fucking awesome, made me even kinda start to fall for her cause like the MC she did make me forget about the Josy/Maya heartbreak and i just found her to be caring, friendly, smart, funny and innocent (which i kinda not my thing) but giving what we know about her i just found her even more appealing after this update. She play's the piano, tennis and she had a kind heart, that's just sexy as hell and her looks dont hurt either. I can see know why she has a army of potential lovers on these forums.

Bella also made me forget and im so looking forward to seeing more of her.

Jade was just a sexy crazy and freaky MILF and was a bit surprised about her.

But fuck i dont know what it was but besides Jill, Quinn was fucking great, i just loved the part with her and i found her unbelievably sexy and just for this episode i could see why name88 has marked her as his own.

Last but definitely not lest, I just loved everything about Sage this update. I dont even remember if Chad even came up once with her and i feel we have finally turned a corner in making her ours. She was the start of making me forget about Josy/Maya and by the end of the night i was really glad to be leaving with her.

These are just my initial thoughts on my first playthrough and there are a lot of things i need to unlock (like the Jill shower scene) but for now im going to try and catch up with the 100 (changed from 400+) pages since release.

Catch you guys on the flip side Maggot Brothers

Edit:
No way in hell i can do 400 pages

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe...but until such a time as we either grab some beers or smoke up with him I'll just assume he's a whiny douche after the Day 1 interactions.
...but I was wrong about Quinn too so maybe I should give him a chance.

Dude, I keep telling everyone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there is one it`s Magnar I`ll give you that (y)

Does anyone have a link to the a picture gallery of this game? I played the first 2 episodes but had to reformat due to faulty motherboard. Just want to check out if it's worth my time to come back to it now or wait for further updates.
It`s worth it,it`s a complete 1st season,yuuuuge amount of content.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just thought Americans and guns you know :p and I wouldn't put it past him to attempt something like that I think it would make for one of the most controversial scenes ever to have been in a VN but surely he's not that twisted.
I wasn't suggesting that as a story line for this game, but my, what a collection of assholes. Reminds me of a slasher film I once watched where everyone was so nasty I was actually rooting for the guy who was murdering them one by one, and feeling disappointed when a few of them managed to escape. :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This was my original list. ^

View attachment 519821

This is my new one after playing 4.0.

I have to say after looking forward to this update i felt a little let down. The Josy/Maya story was just so umm just i cant even explain how it made me feel other then incomplete. In my first play through i went with my gut and that was to let them go and that just felt so disappointing. I also found the fact that we still need to wait till the next update to find out if we made it in, which kinda sucks ass, and i so wanted to egg those bastages.

This update did surprise me cause i found myself enjoying three women i didnt before, and that was Jill, Bella and OMFG i cant believe it but Quinn. Those ladies were awesome this update.

That date with Jill was fucking awesome, made me even kinda start to fall for her cause like the MC she did make me forget about the Josy/Maya heartbreak and i just found her to be caring, friendly, smart, funny and innocent (which i kinda not my thing) but giving what we know about her i just found her even more appealing after this update. She play's the piano, tennis and she had a kind heart, that's just sexy as hell and her looks dont hurt either. I can see know why she has a army of potential lovers on these forums.

Bella also made me forget and im so looking forward to seeing more of her.

Jade was just a sexy crazy and freaky MILF and was a bit surprised about her.

But fuck i dont know what it was but besides Jill, Quinn was fucking great, i just loved the part with her and i found her unbelievably sexy and just for this episode i could see why name88 has marked her as his own.

Last but definitely not lest, I just loved everything about Sage this update. I dont even remember if Chad even came up once with her and i feel we have finally turned a corner in making her ours. She was the start of making me forget about Josy/Maya and by the end of the night i was really glad to be leaving with her.

These are just my initial thoughts on my first playthrough and there are a lot of things i need to unlock (like the Jill shower scene) but for now im going to try and catch up with the 100 (changed from 400+) pages since release.

Catch you guys on the flip side Maggot Brothers

Edit:
No way in hell i can do 400 pages
Yeah,besides this ep being the best(so far :cool: )for Quinn
It was also very good for Sage,Quinn is untouchable in my book but Sage moved up a bit,till now I saw her as dumb as mule and waaaaay too obsessed with her bf - why did I saw her this way?Becasue that`s how she was written up till now,so dont blame me,blame DPC:KEK: ,now she looks like we could and should be friends.
good points all around(y)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this game needs patches for future updates the files are getting to big for my lousy laptop lol

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Great game and animations, good content per update, even if it understandably takes a while.
Quickly becoming one of my favs.

Reactions: Iruna.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
I don't think there is an update download for this game unfortunately. If there is a compressed up-to-date version for this game go for that for sure, it will take you less time. But if not you might just have to download the full thing again, but trust me the new update is worth it. If its a problem with computer disk space, just delete your old update and get the new one. I believe your saves are stored elsewhere so you will have them even with a new update. Happy fappings maggot brother(y)
just finished playing the new update and i have to say.. fucking ICSTOR aint got shit on DPC, this is the only game where i dont skip character dialogues just to get to the sex scenes. its just that good. i stayed up all night playing and i still cant stop thinking about it at work. i cant fuckin wait for season 2!!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
this game needs patches for future updates the files are getting to big for my lousy laptop lol
This game is gonna be divided into seasons. Right now the first 4 episodes form the 1st season. The second seacon will start with 5th episode and it will be a separate game.

Reactions: Iruna.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
can i ask how to use a banner of game u like?
Yup just go to the tab that Hex pointed you to and if you want to use BADIK here you can find them:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-5#post-1566432
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2210#post-2896459

If it`s different game,they usually have a link to "fan signatures" on the first page

taru

Apr 23, 2018
This game is gonna be divided into seasons. Right now the first 4 episodes form the 1st season. The second seacon will start with 5th episode and it will be a separate game.
like your name man gave me a good laugh lol. but yeah thatll be good there still should be update patches though.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Did you download the compressed NOPY or the full 6 gb NOPY?
Also...are you using a cheat mod?
Again, I've tried multiple downloads/scenarios, and can't get it to play through the 1st exam.
Still waiting on that torrent download, though. It was 7gb+ and my computer is slow lol
I just did the full 6gb NOPY download and I didn't use a cheat mod. If you are using a cheat mod that could be your issue.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
How do you play it once you have played all of the options? That is like beating a dead horse.
This game is just that good where I can replay it and still miss it. I have only done one run where I have actually read the dialogue, and that was my first run that I did in like last September. All my other runs were to just get the scenes. I'm now doing another run because I missed this game already with my pwn choices, no WT. Believe it or not this game does have some replayability to it.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
so im playing AL right now and i saw similarities with BADIK. although im only on episode two and not yet done, just wanna share
Now you are getting me all interested in AL. I wouldn't be surprised if BaDIK and AL are in the same universe and go on around the same time. That would be really cool.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes