Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Fuck leave me alone okay, I know I started a fire, everyone is different. Besides it's not like I'm gonna get interested to red heads now just because you guys are threatening to kill me :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 526023
That's right!
Nobody touches Knight! He's with us, he's our brother. And as much as it is totally absurd not to like the best creation of the gods, he has every right to it.
I am with you, brother.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Have you seen Breaking Bad? Maybe Quinn will have similar fate. I hope not, but maybe
I did(Highly reccomend watching "Ozark" if you liked Breaking Bad)
Nothing bad is going to happen to Quinn,it is known and written in the stars
It doesn't bother me, on the contrary, but they're just copies of existing characters...well, virtually. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For name88 and Quinn's fans ;)

View attachment 526011
Holy shiet WOW!
This is nothing short of AMAZING!
Seriously man
7.gif
Thank you and bless you,I love it!
6.gif

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You guys should be happy, you guys are gonna get a bigger chance now of getting red heads
View attachment 526033
Yeah how about we stick with Yennefer and Black haired girls and ya'll can have the red haired ones
although I do like redheads too but still have fun :LOL:
That's right!
Nobody touches Knight! He's with us, he's our brother. And as much as it is totally absurd not to like the best creation of the gods, he has every right to it.
I am with you, brother.
Exactly we're all maggot brothers so calm yo tits lads
tenor (5).gif

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
You guys should be happy, you guys are gonna get a bigger chance now of getting red heads
View attachment 526033
This was exactly my point.(y)
Every bachelor has a wingman that goes for the chubby chicks while you try to get the baddest ones.
I'll take Sage, Triss, the girl who is the mascot for Wendy's and any other redhead off your hands :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah how about we stick with Yennefer and Black haired girls and ya'll can have the red haired ones
although I do like redheads too but still have fun :LOL:

Exactly we're all maggot brothers so calm yo tits lads
View attachment 526038
Thats right,you guys take the black hair and the red hair and I`m taking white hair
fucking #WINNING!
78.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes