Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill has a lot of good qualities people look for in a woman.
But if for one night she decided to dye her hair and party without limits I would be all for it.
Seeing a party hard Jill would kind of be appealing to me like you said.
And I could see Jill taking the "bad girl" route if things don't work out with the MC.

Besides with an ass like that no respectable bouncer is going to have her wait in line at the club(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of refreshing actually that she is not the stereotypical rich girl that likes nothing more to party but I do agree it would be nice to see her let loose from time to time. What I would like to know is why she is so different than the average rich girl.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's kind of refreshing actually that she is not the stereotypical rich girl that likes nothing more to party but I do agree it would be nice to see her let loose from time to time. What I would like to know is why she is so different than the average rich girl.
Hmmm...Maybe if Maya has a movie night we can invite her and see what shenaigans transpire. Bring her out of her "comfort zone" so to speak and let her loose... As long as we don't tell Bella.. Oh..Hi Bella. No were't going to do anything at all while watching a movie in bikinis and underwear. Nothing what so ever...

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I-C 3 simpler explanations: Tybalt lets through his interest, but never made a move on Jill, so she never had to reject him; she's too nice to full blown tell him to f-off, plus, they live under the same roof and he is the President of the Frat (not Sorority, btw); or she did reject him, but he's still insisting. Horses, not zebras people; they're lamest, but less likely to bite us in the ass. ;)
Yeah think so too
and what are your thoughts on the whole arranged marriage plot

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 526106

Seriously (it burns!), remember when we were waiting ep.4 and kept bringing the most convoluted explanations for Maya's missing foreign roomie, the dorm assignment bureaucracy and Josy's delayed acceptance? Sometimes the lamest, blandest explanation is the correct one.

I-C 3 simpler explanations: Tybalt lets through his interest, but never made a move on Jill, so she never had to reject him; she's too nice to full blown tell him to f-off, plus, they live under the same roof and he is the President of the Frat (not Sorority, btw); or she did reject him, but he's still insisting. Horses, not zebras people; they're lamest, but less likely to bite us in the ass. ;)
You know what grinds my gears? People using wrong memes

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The reason why she isn't stereotypical is because part of it comes from her and the other part is the influence from the good people around her. I mean it's really hard to go wrong in life when Bella is your best friend :BootyTime:.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah think so too
and what are your thoughts on the whole arranged marriage plot
Honestly, not a fan (u disapoint me Monetauro). We can connect to family drama like the MC and his broke father or Maya and her nut dad because we see those things irl; arranged marriages are something not even royal families do anymore, inserting it in this context would be pushing suspension of disbelieve.

The mirroring of MC/Jill story and Neil/Lynette seems enough for me. This "sins of the father" stuff could make a compelling arc and a bunch of stuck up billionaires looking down on an average Joe is close enough to reality to be relatable.

HelpHelper

Sep 8, 2019
At the end of season 1 it mentions season 2 being a binary. Does this mean Linux support is ogre? I like having the ability to play these games from Raspberry Pi 4 too. That is all. Bye.

Reactions: Triple OG

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Are all your old saves broken? I had a few issues with one or two of my saves but just went back to a save before that and it worked fine? Have you used any mods?
How do I know if they're broken? The game was working good and I loaded my old saves with no problems in the old version however the new version I tried to load the recent saves and neither one of them loaded I didn't try the older ones but even if one of them worked that would make me repeat a lot of stuff over again then it would be better if I started the game from the beginning with fresh saves!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Honestly, not a fan (u disapoint me Monetauro). We can connect to family drama like the MC and his broke father or Maya and her nut dad because we see those things irl; arranged marriages are something not even royal families do anymore, inserting it in this context would be pushing suspension of disbelieve.

The mirroring of MC/Jill story and Neil/Lynette seems enough for me. This "sins of the father" stuff could make a compelling arc and a bunch of stuck up billionaires looking down on an average Joe is close enough to reality to be relatable.

That would be cliché. And double cliché, because as you pointed out, there is already the same story in the game with the MC's father.

And there is arranged marriage everywhere in the world, in some places much more than others, but the more important and "old-fashioned" the families are, the easier it is.
We learn that Jill's family is important and well known, we also know that Tyty's family is powerful.
Nothing better for family businesses like this, if both heirs continue the legacy together.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Why not include or at least start their Journey with this I'm not saying It will be all about this.
This Would just Open up the Option to Help Jill out and would bring them closer Together.
The Family would definitly look down on us then too and that would make it relatable.
This whole thing could open Jills eyes on everything.
And I don't really mean arranged as In Her Family Told her she HAS to marry him more like "Look Jill we want the best for you and Tybalt can provide for you and give you a good Future"
You get what I mean?
Of course just all speculations

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Why not include or at least start their Journey with this I'm not saying It will be all about this.
This Would just Open up the Option to Help Jill out and would bring them closer Together.
The Family would definitly look down on us then too and that would make it relatable.
This whole thing could open Jills eyes on everything.
And I don't really mean arranged as In Her Family Told her she HAS to marry him more like "Look Jill we want the best for you and Tybalt can provide for you and give you a good Future"
You get what I mean?
Of course just all speculations
And I will tell you more...
This is where the MC's grandfather will enter.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do I know if they're broken? The game was working good and I loaded my old saves with no problems in the old version however the new version I tried to load the recent saves and neither one of them loaded I didn't try the older ones but even if one of them worked that would make me repeat a lot of stuff over again then it would be better if I started the game from the beginning with fresh saves!
None of your saves works? If you are desperate there is a link to a full save on the first page, but you should start a new game save it at the star then see if you can load it just to rule that out.

Btw Guys Jade showed me a video of young Tybalt here let me show you :sneaky:
View attachment 526168
Tybalt might not be her's

Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
After playing this game around 5 hours in one sip, i can tell one thing: This game is the best game i ever played on this theme, because of story and humour. I really likes details,and the fact that dev put so much effort in style and story. I am on third episode and i will keep playing, and of course, i will check it out for more games from this dev. He have specific sense of humour and i really like it. Maybe it is because i like movies that is based on college, drinking, crazy party thing with one guy who is crazy af...So, for anybody new at this game, and loves these stuff, i really recommended it.
And one more thing: Very big thank you for Dev, because i am not one who are outside and who have friends, and this is the game that makes my long nights bit better. This is first adult game that i find it to play, and its not all about sex.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes