UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not sure what it is with DPC and his side girls or other background girls to me they stand out more often than the main girls if only he made the game where any of the girls were an option to at least date or romance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, by beating Chad in a fight, fair and square, against the Alphest of the Alphas
Guys,
a few questions if you don't mind :D

what do you think Josy & Jill's relationship would be like? :)
Will Maya get jealous? :D
Will Josy listen to Lily and earn a "few" extra bucks striping? :D

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Not really a newbie thing a lot of people have different tastes that's all. I've played plenty a dark themed VN's they ain't really my thing I'd much rather have more vanilla type content.
and even if you’re into heavier stuff some people like more than a 14 year olds power fantasy.

Reducing everyone to mindbroken sex slaves and becoming some drug king pin who murders his enemies doesn’t remotely interest me. That isn’t “dark” it’s just... juvenile. Show me consequences to actions with some level of realism.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
One slight problem with this Tommy is more likely to just want to try the merchandise rather than sell it he'll leave all that to Quinn while he is getting wasted on whatever he is taking.
What if the deal is Tommy helps Quinn sell drugs at DIK mansion, and in return get some freebies?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Actually, I've found this to be a common problem for me in a lot of games. For whatever reason the so-called side girls end up appealing to me a lot more than the main ones.

I'm assuming this is due to the main girls all more or less being the same boring shit over and over again rather than some sort of specific side girl "fetish", but you never know I guess. :LOL:
I think this is a thing this game handles well. People feel like people and not walking cliché just there to fill a stereotype. Of course there all fall into categories, but aren't defined exclusively on those. They have more personality than that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
The game is so nice. But the min games are weirdo.

I choose the easy level of fighting and still cannot get anything (barely won 1st fight, totally stuck on either 2nd or 3rd)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think Tybalt is definitely Jades son cause when Jade was arguing with her Husband she threw a picture of Tybalt and why tf would she have one if he isn't her son.
I still think Tybalt is highly unlikely to be Jade's son. During that argument it's mentioned that this is not Jade's and Burke's first long-term relationship. I'm still convinced that she's only the step-mom of Tybalt. The fact that she threw Tybalt's picture first before Burke's picture is possibly a clue that she values the son even less than father, which is usually the opposite if it were her own biological son.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, to be fair, the MC didn't actually win that fight, even if you do everything perfectly and Chad only lands 2 hits. The first one is a sucker punch to start the fight, and the second punch he lands flattens the MC on the ground and nearly concusses him. Chad just stands over him, cries a bit, and walks off. If he had continued the MC would have been in some serious shit. :LOL:

I mean, MC held his own and did very well all things considered, but Chad has like 80+ pounds of muscle on him. That was never going to end well unless the MC's last name happens to be Gracie.
While I agree with you, the girls said that we were able to beat him up. And when we went to Burke's office with Jill, Chad showed up all bruised up, comparing to us.
Hots at the frat talk about fight with Chad.png
Also : I had no idea Heather left the door to her room unlocked on a DIK playthrough, I always picked up the key regardless. Cool find.
Yeah. And I made sure to double check that the key wasn't for her room, but for the small closet room in-between Quinn's and Sage's rooms. But I didn't find anything there; no renders, no money, nothing. There was money there before, when we first went to the HOT's frat to steal some panties, though. I wonder if it would still be there if we hadn't grab it. The only purpose I'm thinking it has if for a second chance to grab the money, but I think it's too much trouble only for that. I don't have any money problems in the game, and actually am always loaded. If you guys find its purpose, let me know; I appreciate it.

I haven't checked the WT yet, but I was still able to unlock every scene and reward render, but the key got me intrigued.
BTW awesome work on those Karen Rebecca Johnson sigs. (y)
Thanks! I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. And she's the star of this episode, is she not? :D:love:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I mean, MC held his own and did very well all things considered, but Chad has like 80+ pounds of muscle on him. That was never going to end well unless the MC's last name happens to be Gracie.
Usually having big muscles dosen't mean crap in a brawl, if you're against someone who actually knows how to fight

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah. And I made sure to double check that the key wasn't for her room, but for the small closet room in-between Quinn's and Sage's rooms. But I didn't find anything there; no renders, no money, nothing. There was money there before, when we first went to the HOT's frat to steal some panties, though. I wonder if it would still be there if we hadn't grab it. The only purpose I'm thinking it has if for a second chance to grab the money, but I think it's too much trouble only for that. I don't have any money problems in the game, and actually am always loaded. If you guys find its purpose, let me know; I appreciate it.
I think there's a render inside, but renders in the first free roam of episode 4 are shared on the three locations. So if you got it somewhere else first it won't show up here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp`` and E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes