ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
Ellordrings, Wizard_Summoner
いとこを助けてください.

Just now noticed this tattoo on Camila (in my defense, she has a lot more to be seen in another area) and it is driving me crazy for all the wrong, non-perv reasons. :coffee::oops:o_O:oops::coffee:

View attachment 536106
93.76% sure the first one is naka, 61.52% sure the other is kokoro, but if that's so, I'm not making sense of it. Center of what :unsure:? of town :confused:?? of attention :oops:??? of the 9th circle of Hell :eek:????

Am I missing something :sleep:?... or does she has a tragic backstory of being subject to "tatto artist" Trororu :devilish:o_O???
“忠” is chinese, means loyal.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
:KEK:
you really want to start a war here huh :KEK:
Alright since my godess Jill ain’t there I’ll go with Team Brunette :love:
Just put it in your sig. "Yes, I have a Penis" That will hopefully put a stop it :KEK:
Ded.gif
I've just ran of ideas for sigs and wanted to try something different.
No one has to play along it's all just for a laugh or good fun.
Brunette is a good choice..
But you know me... That Team Red... Only want people really committed to the Red. That's why Arieth is there :KEK:
#TeamBrunette wins no contest. Camilla, Sarah, and Riona? It ain't even close.
#TeamRed........
Now it begins.gif

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I guess from Being a DIK, Quinn would be the closest thing we have to an actual pimp.
She has other girls working for her and she has pimp slapped a few people before and will slap more in the future.

Yeah she is more on the freaky side than a pimp though.
Not that I mind her freakiness but Jamie is just too nice to properly backhand slap a disrespectful bitch.
Well i guess she is one of them nice kind of pimp's...
Kramer-pimp-walk.gif
all she needs now is some cool hat and garments :KEK:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Just put it in your sig. "Yes, I have a Penis" That will hopefully put a stop it :KEK:
View attachment 536277
But you know me... That Team Red... Only want people really committed to the Red. That's why Arieth is there :KEK:

#TeamRed........
View attachment 536280
What are the team choices here? Team Red, Team Brunette, and Team Black and Team Blonde? I have to go with Team Brunette. Although Red heads to have a special place in my heart. Might have to be a double agent.:KEK:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 536277

#TeamRed........
View attachment 536280
If it gets worse I might have to do that :LUL:
team red is being carried by Cathy but she sure looks amazing
I was close to picking Team blonde but then I saw Camilla and It was decided:LUL:

Wrathlin

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Compressed: - - MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID 2* -
TORRENT (v0.4.0)

Extras: - FAN SIGS - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.4 - Walkthrough Mod - "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - FULL SAVE - Italian Translation
Thanks to GodofSex69 for the links. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 522505 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522506 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522522 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 240796 View attachment 522531 View attachment 377600 View attachment 303181 View attachment 320612 View attachment 320599 View attachment 522512 View attachment 522513 View attachment 522514
This game is so far the best adult game I've ever played

Reactions: aarbei23

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
What are the team choices here? Team Red, Team Brunette, and Team Black and Team Blonde? I have to go with Team Brunette. Although Red heads to have a special place in my heart. Might have to be a double agent.:KEK:

No MainGirls... # is TeamLeader
team red is being carried by Cathy but she sure looks amazing
I was close to picking Team blonde but then I saw Camilla and It was decided:LUL:
I would have done it ages ago in your case :KEK:
TeamRed is about dedication.... Gotta side with Arieth to get that Karen :LUL:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I've been realizing that out of all of the girls in game for me Sara is the one that stands out the most. I just cant figure out why.
It's like there's some familiarity there that I just cant place.
Is she modeled after another games character? idk..
Does she resemble a certain actress who I just can't place? again idk..
Or is it that she just coincidentally looks like someone I used to know but I can't remember who that person is? Again idk...

Hmm who knows.....

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This story of the taser......... It was a huge irresponsibility of the DPC to put this in the game.
That's all I'm going to say about it.

Oh, and I hope that most people here have never been attacked with a taser. :KEK:
There are lots of problems with the taser. One of them being Maya on top. She would've been hit by it too. People moving a "corpse" across campus and putting it into a chair... People should ask questions.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I believe that is actually just one kanji: 忠 (Chū). It means loyal, faithful, which makes me wonder if Camila really knows its meaning and she has some ulterior motive, or if it's just aesthetic, and she made it on a whim. :unsure:

View attachment 536211 View attachment 536209

EDIT: Didn't notice Wizard_Summoner already answered the question, but at least my post serves to bolster the idea.

NOTE: What the hell M.Sato I thought you had a better understanding of Japanese. :LOL:

In my experience non-east Asians who get letters tattoed on them don't really know what they get, sometimes I suspect they have Kung Pow Chicken tattoed on their body, but in the game it probably has relevance, it's also tricky figuring out Japanese letters, 3 in current in use alphabets and the phonetic ones used for loanwords after 1945, add the numerous archaic caligraphic forms from different eras, the tilt on the signs could change the meaning in caligraphy.
It's like seeing somebody non-Norse using Futhark, it's jarring and strange and often forms don't fit function due to the language used.
Well, it could be that DPC is giving away a very subtle foreshadow of how Camila will act in a future drama when she has to choose HOT x Restaurant or Derek x Major D or something. Maybe it's nothing and the dev just put it there thinking "I hope it's not Kung Pow Chicken" :LOL:.

...and now I wish she had a different tattoo, and a scene where she explain how it means wisdom, while it reads "all sashimi you can eat for $9.99" :KEK:.

Bout my profile pic Ellordrings, don't worry, it was deliberate. Random forum user: You lied to me! / Me: Of course, I told you I would! :KEK::WeSmart:

However, thinking I knew better bout anything, sorry, that's all on you! :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, it could be that DPC is giving away a very subtle foreshadow of how Camila will act in a future drama when she has to choose HOT x Restaurant or Derek x Major D or something. Maybe it's nothing and the dev just put it there thinking "I hope it's not Kung Pow Chicken" :LOL:.

...and now I wish she had a different tattoo, and a scene where she explain how it means wisdom, while it reads "all sashimi you can eat for $9.99" :KEK:.

Bout my profile pic Ellordrings, don't worry, it was deliberate. Random forum user: You lied to me! / Me: Of course, I told you I would! :KEK::WeSmart:

However, thinking I knew better bout anything, sorry, that's all on you! :KEK:
I haven't had any interesting stories with tattoos, some mirrored ones, ruining it for people who don't want to tell what it means... Stuff like that. Which one was the one of your story, 白? I saw someone with "woman" (女). I was like "thank you for branding yourself, now I don't need to asume your gender :KEK: ".

In regards to Camila I though it was something that looked good, not that it had any meaning on her. Just like most people do when tattoing chinese letters :ROFLMAO: .

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Just finished Episode 2 of Acting Lessons and I gotta say it's pretty good so far. My favorite girl right now is Megan, but I feel that's more because the story is more setup around her so she feels more important to me. Melissa is extremely hot though so I'm gonna do another speedrun where I go for all the other chicks, but in my current run I'm gonna stay loyal to Megan. The story line seems a lot more casual than BaDIK. I really enjoyed BaDIK's college atmosphere and scenarios, and how all the different girls you meet during your stay at college. AL's story is more centered around your relationship with Megan and all the other people you meet through her. Which is fine, but I have a hard time not staying loyal to Megan through all this. I really want to give Melissa the dick but I know it will hurt Megan. Besides Megan is sweet as sugar anyways, and that gets me.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Sorry to break to you guys, but...
...and you think you're cringing now Yen? :KEK:

However, I think Wizard_Summoner found the solution:
I haven't had any interesting stories with tattoos, some mirrored ones, ruining it for people who don't want to tell what it means... Stuff like that. Which one was the one of your story, 白? I saw someone with "woman" (女). I was like "thank you for branding yourself, now I don't need to asume your gender :KEK: ".

In regards to Camila I though it was something that looked good, not that it had any meaning on her. Just like most people do when tattoing chinese letters :ROFLMAO: .
And be sure to tattoo 男, not 女 ok Yennefer ? If you want to be really safe, consider 男陰萎.

Answering your question Wiz, I think so, but can't really be sure, it was an uncomfortably long time ago; but I do remember getting scolded for making the strokes in the wrong direction.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry to break to you guys, but...
...and you think you're cringing now Yen? :KEK:

However, I think @Wizard_Summoner found the solution:
Well Fuck :KEK:

And be sure to tattoo 男, not 女 ok @Yennefer ? If you want to be really safe, consider 男陰萎.

Answering your question Wiz, I think so, but can't really be sure, it was an uncomfortably long time ago; but I do remember getting scolded for making the strokes in the wrong direction.
Oh okay thanks and here I thought I have to leave this World and somehow travel to the moon to be safe :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes