Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Sounds like Sage has a lot of work to do then:WeSmart:.
Might as well start off with the easiest of the bunch (Maya) and fight her way to the top.
View attachment 538383
I don't believe that this kind of stuff ever happen but let me tell you as I said the last time that this catfight theory was mention, Quinn will bring a knife to a catfight, 100%

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I don't believe that this kind of stuff ever happen but let me tell you as I said the last time that this catfight theory was mention, Quinn will bring a knife to a catfight, 100%
I wasn't going to include Quinn because they're good friends right?
Well at least for now ;)
You're sure putting a lot of trust in that melon. Although I can understand why, considering what Sage is probably going to do with it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Melon or no melon that "little caprice" woman can get the D no questions asked.
Just have to hide her and a few others from Sage(y).

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Tybalt of this thread calls himself mad hatter,you sure you want to be associated with Tybalt? :p
But even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to. I mean, look at me. :cool:

Sounds like Sage has a lot of work to do then:WeSmart:.
Might as well start off with the easiest of the bunch (Maya) and fight her way to the top.
View attachment 538383
I don't understand why you guys keep using this GIF to represent the girls fighting, when we can use something like this:

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let`s analyze Tybalt as a character
A person of extremly low character,I see Tybalt as someone who would stalk someone - he is stalking Jill despite being ignored religiously,not just by Jill herself but pretty much everyone,except for his group of very low standards,someone like Tybalt just can`t stop himself and keeps going,that is pathetic.I can see him stalking MC at some point,seeing MC has something that he wants...-attention,attention of someone Tyty values,feeling safe on the internet Tyty would actualy report the MC :LOL: on a public forum that Rooster is,can you imagine?When you thought this guy just can`t possibly be any lower,well he does deliver:LOL:
I think Tybalt noticing that MC,again,has something that he wants would(or already is)obsess about the MC,he would try to provoke,to get any reaction,again,pathetic.Seeing the MC cares about some other girl than Jill,Tyty could try,to hit on that other girl,despite not really liking said girl or at least copy MC`s desire to have kids with said girl,just proving once again of how LOW character Tyty is.Personally I see no value in Tybalt whatsoever.
Therefore I give Tyty the lowest of cards

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Let`s analyze Tybalt as a character
A person of extremly low character,I see Tybalt as someone who would stalk someone - he is stalking Jill despite being ignored religiously,not just by Jill herself but pretty much everyone,except for his group of very low standards,someone like Tybalt just can`t stop himself and keeps going,that is pathetic.I can see him stalking MC at some point,seeing MC has something that he wants...-attention,attention of someone Tyty values,feeling safe on the internet Tyty would actualy report the MC :LOL: on a public forum that Rooster is,can you imagine?When you thought this guy just can`t possibly be any lower,well he does deliver:LOL:
I think Tybalt noticing that MC,again,has something that he wants would(or already is)obsess about the MC,he would try to provoke,to get any reaction,again,pathetic.Seeing the MC cares about some other girl than Jill,Tyty could try,to hit on that other girl,despite not really liking said girl or at least copy MC`s desire to have kids with said girl,just proving once again of how LOW character Tyty is.Personally I see no value in Tybalt whatsoever.
Therefore I give Tyty the lowest of cards
I think the highlight of Tyty's life was that you took the trouble to make this post with this photo.
:KEK:
I can't even bother to remember his name. :LUL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I don't understand why you guys keep using this GIF to represent the girls fighting, when we can use something like this:
Haha you got me. props(y)
I was thinking of WWE but whenever I see Sage fighting that redhead from the movie "mean girls" always comes to mind.
I would assume DPC has seen the film since quite a few of his characters have very similar personalities.
Sage chillin.gif

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I was thinking of WWE but whenever I see Sage fighting that redhead from the movie "mean girls" always comes to mind.
I would assume DPC has seen the film since quite a few of his characters have very similar personalities.
View attachment 538416
It's highly likely that's the case. I think his main inspiration is from the American Pie movies.
I see similarities between this game and the Bully: Scholarship Edition game. They have all the same cliques

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I've known a LOT of Mandys(Amanda) over the years, and not a single one of them was an 'innocent'. They were some dirty, dirty girls. At least the Emilys I've known were relatively well educated.
I can only remember one Amanda.
I must have been 15 or 16 years old because it was at a classmate's 15th birthday party.
This Amanda had been after me for a while, but I didn't want anything to do with that girl. Let's say she was not very attractive.
The girl did not conform... she came, out of nowhere, sat on top of me on a sofa, and started rubbing her breasts, that were shown in that beautiful cleavage she was wearing, in my face. Well, a guy can handle himself to a certain extent, right?
What came next made she remain in my memory until today.
Yes, they are not holy. :KEK:
View attachment 538416
The same personality as any girl in films with this theme. :p
Let's forget about this stupid movie and focus on these beauties here.

It's highly likely that's the case. I think his main inspiration is from the American Pie movies.
Remember something?

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The same personality as any girl in films with this theme. :p
Let's forget about this stupid movie and focus on these beauties here.
Oh no I can tell you aren't a Lindsay Lohan fan back in the day :LOL:
But let's go with the WWE then any women there remind you of Being a Dik girls?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes