Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
He could live up to his name and create a situation the MC rises too. In Romeo and Juliette Tybalt baits Romeo out to meet him with a challenging letter. Romeo does nothing because of his love for Juliette so Mercutio (Romeos friend who’s spent the entire play mocking Tybalt) ends up in a fight with him. Romeo has to step in after Mercutio loses and ends up banished for fighting back and killing him.

Tybalt could bait the MC. MC does nothing because he doesn’t wanna upset or embarrass Jill socially. Derek ends up involved having previously mocked Tybalt and Tybalt does something to him that the MC doesn’t stand for. He gets involved and does something regrettable. Boom, Tybalt has something against MC.
I don't see Tybalt involving himself with someone like Derek at all, besides something like you listed can be dealt with by simply explaining everything to Jill. Bella is another pillar of support in your relationship with Jill as she too strongly dislikes Tybalt.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Well, just finished playing for the first time, I have to admit, at first I was reluctant to play it, I've read about this dev's first game and knew that wasn't a game for me. And with this one having all those warnings at the start I wasn't sure if I should play it as I'm not in a good moment in life. But I'm glad I decided to give this game a chance, it was a great experience.

Huge amount of content already, many funny moments and also some emotional ones. The models look really good, some of the best I've seen in this kind of game and many interesting characters. Loved the phone system, it's very well made and adds a lot to the story with the messaging and social media apps. I found the free roam parts a little annoying though, sometimes it's hard to find where you have to go, can't say about minigames as I skipped them.

Hard to choose a girl, my favorite is Maya, even after this chapter 4, loved the interactions with her throughout the game, it got more dramatic now but I'm still hoping for a good ending with her, even if without Josy. Sage and Jill are my second favorites, though after chapter 4 I'm really liking Bella too... who am I kidding, I liked them all, each one interesting in their own way.

All in all this is right in the list of the best games I've played from here, interested to see where the story goes, hope it doesn't get too dark like in the other game.
As I say quite a bit on here, this game is so good is warrants multiple playthroughs. I played this game when I wasn't too happy with life either but this game made me happy.:)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He did break'n'enter which, I'm not 100%, but I believe to be illegal in around 50 or so states of the USA; also, he did assist on the theft of that deer head, which can be quite expensive.

The ass brushing tho, I'm pretty sure would just get a giggle from the judge.
Every time you ran into a locked door/window you couldn't get in, so no B&E, merely entry. They could cite you for trespassing on that one - though with the option of money theft and the deer's head (thanks, Derek!) could bump it up to burglary.

Maggot Brother?.... I don't know if you know this... But I'm called Father around these parts!
'Father Assman' has an entertaining ring to it.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Every time you ran into a locked door/window you couldn't get in, so no B&E, merely entry.
Don't know about other jurisdictions, but in the US even just .

IIRC, even just pushing open a door which has already been unlocked and partially open falls under B&E in most states.

A lot of them allows for prosecution of B&E along charges of Burglary (as you noted, MC and Derek entered with provable criminal intentions which bumps up the charge).

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I don't see Tybalt involving himself with someone like Derek at all, besides something like you listed can be dealt with by simply explaining everything to Jill. Bella is another pillar of support in your relationship with Jill as she too strongly dislikes Tybalt.
I wasn’t saying it was ironclad or even a likely theory but you’re kinda poking holes in the most iconic plot by Shakespeare here. Not saying the dude is infallible but come on...

The point I was trying to make is Tybalt (much like in Romeo and Juliette) could create a situation where events conspire against MC and Jill. You can break people up by more than just making them dislike one another. Just like in the play he could get MC expelled from B&R or socially excluded from Jills life. MC can be on good terms with Jill but not be in her life due to circumstance. (Just like Romeos banishment from Verona functionally ended his marriage to Juliette).

Tybalt could engineer a situation the relationship isn’t viable and despite MC and Jill wanting to be together they simply can’t.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Tybalt could engineer a situation the relationship isn’t viable and despite MC and Jill wanting to be together they simply can’t.
Tybalt is petty enough to pursue criminal charges against Derek just for stealing his precious heirloom, and the law is certainly on his side (not to mention social standing, since I doubt Maya and Derek's father is anywhere near the power level of Tybalt's family).

If he found out MC was involved along (Derek's and MC's pairing is well known to the school's faculty, as per Cathy's and Jade's conversation in the cafeteria), he'd absolutely use it against the MC. Hell, he abuses report functionality on Rooster just because Jill dares to look MC's way.

Jill doesn't seem to have too high tolerance for antisocial behavior, to put it mildly, (which is really what the whole escapade amounted to, frat hazing or not), and Tybalt could further escalate pinning the blame for her missing panties on the two.

I guess at that point it would really depend on how much Jill trusts MC to believe any counter-claims, even disregarding the way the incident seemed to traumatize her on its own (based on her brief exchange with Tybalt immediately after).

I don't see Miss "I peeked in the mirror, I'm SO sorry!" responding well to that kind of invasion of her privacy at all, regardless of any other circumstances (and if you decided to steal her money... oof, good luck there).

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tybalt of this thread calls himself mad hatter,you sure you want to be associated with Tybalt? :p
Listen up princess buttercup... mods here don't like me, I got a redirect set on.my account, I get 500 seconds cooldowns before I can post... yet if they gave you a warning, it must be justified...
Let`s analyze Tybalt as a character
A person of extremly low character,I see Tybalt as someone who would stalk someone - he is stalking Jill despite being ignored religiously,not just by Jill herself but pretty much everyone,except for his group of very low standards,someone like Tybalt just can`t stop himself and keeps going,that is pathetic.I can see him stalking MC at some point,seeing MC has something that he wants...-attention,attention of someone Tyty values,feeling safe on the internet Tyty would actualy report the MC :LOL: on a public forum that Rooster is,can you imagine?When you thought this guy just can`t possibly be any lower,well he does deliver:LOL:
I think Tybalt noticing that MC,again,has something that he wants would(or already is)obsess about the MC,he would try to provoke,to get any reaction,again,pathetic.Seeing the MC cares about some other girl than Jill,Tyty could try,to hit on that other girl,despite not really liking said girl or at least copy MC`s desire to have kids with said girl,just proving once again of how LOW character Tyty is.Personally I see no value in Tybalt whatsoever.
Therefore I give Tyty the lowest of cards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all... geez you really put some effort into that, a pity that Tybalt going stalky on MC is a theory so old not even Mechaforce would try to necro it....
As of the effort you put into this whole "diss attempt"'.... sorry but I don't swing that way....

• Haha
Reactions: Mechaforce

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I wasn’t saying it was ironclad or even a likely theory but you’re kinda poking holes in the most iconic plot by Shakespeare here. Not saying the dude is infallible but come on...

The point I was trying to make is Tybalt (much like in Romeo and Juliette) could create a situation where events conspire against MC and Jill. You can break people up by more than just making them dislike one another. Just like in the play he could get MC expelled from B&R or socially excluded from Jills life. MC can be on good terms with Jill but not be in her life due to circumstance. (Just like Romeos banishment from Verona functionally ended his marriage to Juliette).

If we think well, Tybat has nothing to use against us yet. A deal with Derek it's unlikely because the only thing that Derek want it's to be a DIK member and he will be one for sure(also, Tybat don't know anything about that and he don't care). A deal with Maya could happen , like i said weeks ago, but even Maya has nothing that could use against MC because Jill know that we have dated others girls(and that we fucked them. She isn't naive)

So the only things that Tybat could use against us, it is the fact that MC have stolen Jill's money(if you chose to do that. The problem is that he don't know who were the thieves) or he could prevent MC from attending Jill's concert. Also, there is still the Jill's family but we don't know anything about that or what could happen. Honestly, there aren't any information about Jill's storyline...the game was to much focused in Maya and Josy storyline. With the last episodes Jill, Bella, Sage stories have been overlooked. It's ok because there are still many episodes. Also, Jill and MC are not yet engaged. It's to early for a Tybat move.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If we think well, Tybat has nothing to use against us yet. A deal with Derek it's unlikely because the only thing that Derek want it's to be a DIK member and he will be one for sure(also, Tybat don't know anything about that and he don't care). A deal with Maya could happen , like i said weeks ago, but even Maya has nothing that could use against MC because Jill know that we have dated others girls(and that we fucked them. She isn't naive)

So the only things that Tybat could use against us, it is the fact that MC have stolen Jill's money(if you chose to do that. The problem is that he don't know who were the thieves) or he could prevent MC from attending Jill's concert. Also, there is still the Jill's family but we don't know anything about that or what could happen. Honestly, there aren't any information about Jill's storyline...the game was to much focused in Maya and Josy storyline. With the last episodes Jill, Bella, Sage stories have been overlooked. It's ok because there are still many episodes. Also, Jill and MC are not yet engaged. It's to early for a Tybat move.
Tybalt is too similar to Maya's father to strike any deals.... and besides Josy is helping Maya with the money problems...
Jill's family is what seems to be what Tybalt is into....even if he's Burke's son, he seems to live above his station( considered the books and clothing accessories) and he probably is into Jill's family money, the panties he sniffs are just a hobby. And as you said... Jill admitted that she expected competition.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't see Tybalt hitting on any other girl tbh his obsession with Jill has been established as outright creepy, I mean the dude has an engagement ring lined up as if he has any chance of wifeing her up lmao. I can't wait to see his reaction to seeing the girl he's obsessing over fall for another guy and enjoy as an insane amount of jealously consumes him.
No,I`m absolutly sure,Tyty,seeing MC`s tremendous interest in and genuine affection for Quinn,he would try to hit on her,just to try to get a reaction from the MC,that`s just the type of creature Tyty is
07.gif

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Tried to think outside the box on this one since I really liked the picture. Didn't come out as well as I had hoped, But I did have a lot of fun messing around and working on this one and seeing if I could do it

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Tried to think outside the box on this one since I really liked the picture. Didn't come out as well as I had hoped, But I did have a lot of fun messing around and working on this one and seeing if I could do it
VWif.gif

wow that actually looks really hot :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Neat!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Now that is a better spoiler to look at :love: an amazing job with those (y)
Wasn't sure if it would work... I wanted to try have that effect of one photo in different frames.. It's very basic.. I know.. But I wanted to see if it could be done and keep high quality.. Shame about Bella's arm :KEK:
But if you want to talk about better spoilers to look at.. I think there is someone else who is holding out on us that I think will steal the show soon ;)... Not dropping any names of course.
wow that actually looks really hot :love:
Keanu.gif
It's all very basic... But dammit I love that picture too dam much and I wanted it all in one! :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes