Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
And that`s her flaw - in my book ofcourse - she`s too fragile...she could not handle me,I would be afraid of hurting her,all the time...plus that over-protectivness...uhm not gonna work.I would like her as a friend though (y)
And I can Respect that (y)
I Not gonna lie having a friend like Quinn would be sick cause you'll never be bored with her :LUL:
of course just as a friend tho so calm yo tits Geralt before you attack me :KEK:

Oh, no. I think a well-developed relationship (even if it's limited to FwB) is much better than random anonymous dicking. MC's father gave wise advice on that point, and MC just doesn't listen well.
Yup exactly (y)

Its called raccoon city because there are just a bunch of Jill clones waiting for love
as much as I would like to counter that...It's kinda true :KEK:
We'll probably have to wait a while to get some lovin' from Jill but the wait will be worth it

He meant WITH Geralt. We will have TW4 with Ciri, don't worry. :sneaky:
TW4 with Ciri is most likely gonna happen or with Vesemir
I would love both

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, gentlemen. Do you know how to unlock the watermelon scenes? My friend is dying to know.

Also, it's been five minutes since I finished the newest update. uPdAtE wHeN?

Thank you.
To all the fellas out there with no ladies to impress. It's easy what to do just follow these steps .
Watermelon Path.gif

Actually I'm hoping for that kind of fire:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1580943116944.png

Brace yourselves, update comments are coming!
View attachment 541981
1580943024008.png

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You think he wouldn't allow us to even be friends with her :LUL:
Damn @name88 - King of Hearts then I guess she won't be my friend if u don't want that :LUL:

And Thanks @Mormont for also using my Sig appreciate it :love:
Would you with Jill? :p

Yeah I wanted to have both Jade sigs but could only go with the one (y)
White text on a background of many white dots. Really Looks fine? Can it be easier to repaint the blanket in one color?
Yeah but you can still read it can't you? Probably not the best background for it though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes