Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Gay Chad, again?

I think we could make a kind of virtual bet, with real money, on that.
From what I see I will bet on the horse with the least number of bets, I would love to make easy money. :LUL:
Chad is not gay... You guys started all this snowball because he kissed the girl on the forehead................... He has no trait to believe in that. And if it turns out that he is, it will have been a low grade in the DPC's writing.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I agree. I think scene with Cathy will be provided by something more intriguing, at least sexting will take place during the class but the fuck will not happen at her apartment simply because Jade's did. Similiar applies for Jill's case: she will not spread her fleshy legs on the third date because it was expressed outloud. By the way, I beleive Bella will be the "last" girl, not Jill. <All the way> will happen only after all that drama with her absent husband dies down.
MC Teachers assistent. I'm sure of it.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Somebody asks for the peachy lyrics, so here we go :D btw it was not so easy to get them, google was 0 help this time :ROFLMAO:

Every day and overtime Change keeps us late night Look me up and down, alright Am I clean or is this right
Oh this is tricky but no treats for you It’s just peachy
You’re not my knight in shining armor I’m not your damsel in distress It’s just peachy
How everything’s a trap Why then why then leave it leave leave it like that
All I’m asking isn’t much You’ll still try to stretch your luck
If stares can glares, then they’re all mad We were just walking and talking up ohh it’s bad
This is tricky but no no no treats for you It’s just peachy
You’re not my knight in shining armor I’m not your damsel in distress It’s just peachy
How everything’s a trap Why then why then leave it leave it leave it Leave it like that
And ah�Maybe it’s absurd but it’s simply what I’ve heard and I Don’t wanna be messed with or touched or eyeballed in love
So if you give me space, I’ll walk right past you
Cause it’s not peachy You’re not my knight shining armor I’m not damsel in distress It’s just peachy
How everything is a such a trap Why then leave it like that
Life is not peachy But tricky So no no treats for you Life is peachy and tricky So no no thank you

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And who tf turns down Sage or worse cheats on her ? :LUL:
You, for example.
If I remember correctly, yourself decided that you were going to be with Jill, not Sage.
Me too, I prefer Camila.
This guy down here also prefers another girl.
I mean...
Listen...
There`s a certain young Lady...living next door...
;)
So if Chad is with another girl who do you all think it would be?
:unsure:
So far, she's one of those girls: Heather, Elena, Arieth, Beth, Dany, Minny, Wendy, Zoey.
For the reason that we had no relationship with them, and I imagine that the girl in question will not.
We had with Zoey, but she's an ex. And she is my bet.
Zoey may have been involved in the drug scheme and known him for that connection.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
How about Maya and Josy?
Yeah, you got me. I should've clarify gender (but it's complicated nowadays, right?)
It's a bit of everything, the first one it's that we hate him but that's not a reason for the writing to be affected... I just wanted to point it out.
He is the unexpected (no so much) stereotype which is weird because if he is stereotype then is expected :HideThePain:, he plays the role of a lousy jerk that goes around yelling, pushing bullying anyone that he wants for no reason, dating a hot girl and doing it in a very lousy and very public way so everyone knows how macho he is but when confronted with a problem and he is all by himself he... he start crying and I don't want to insult any homosexual with it, but he started crying like a little girl... for no reason (unknown at the moment), and that leaves us to speculate that he is hiding something that he is ashamed of.
And we hate him.

It's a shame how one-dimensional he looks (for now at least) as well as the rest of jocks and especially how he presented in the game, leaving no room to get along with him at all because of the plot needs. However, I was pleasantly suprized by how reasonably looked supportive lines to Chad during little "trial" considering knowlegde of him being played (I forgot about MC's knowledge about it at that point, positive I beleive?). Nice reference but I'm sure as hell it's not the case here.
That's a really interesting conspiracy material because it goes through all 4 episodes and yet we've got not a single hint about it? I guess it has to be the girl which we've seen (bio section filled although it can be expanded later as well I guess) and there's not much girls outside of HOT's. Seems that most girls inside HOT's respects Sage enough for that sort of thing though. Anyways, my bet it's Quinn, as much as I'd hate if that's true.

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You, for example.
If I remember correctly, yourself decided that you were going to be with Jill, not Sage.
Me too, I prefer Camila.
This guy down here also prefers another girl.
I mean yeah I chose Jill but that's because I didn't commit to anyone yet and he is her bf, you know
I get your point tho it's still the same maybe he found a girl he connected better with.
The gay theory is weird but I still think It's true.
Why would he cry like that if the secret he has isn't that big of a deal?
I sure as hell wouldn't cry like that and go beat up a dude cause I chose to nail another girl :unsure:
What he's hiding must be huge

If it is another Girl I think it's Heather :unsure:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Seems like that we are all white knight here :LOL:. Anyway, it's the male pride that why most people will help someone in difficult, especially a woman. Unfortunately with DPC the question is, will we save everyone? or will we lose someone? MC isn't Goku and cannot teleport if the others girls will need help at the same moment. Eventually, we will need to make a choice(no one will die but some relationships will be locked. About the drug problem, I doubt that we will able to "clear" the drug addictions of some characters, need time for this thing to work but we could ruin their market or the "menu" thing. Would be awesome if we could do that.
I won't, I'm not risking my liberty to help somebody who dug their own grave.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I mean yeah I chose Jill but that's because I didn't commit to anyone yet and he is her bf, you know
I get your point tho it's still the same maybe he found a girl he connected better with.
The gay theory is weird but I still think It's true.
Why would he cry like that if the secret he has isn't that big of a deal?
I sure as hell wouldn't cry like that and go beat up a dude cause I chose to nail another girl :unsure:
What he's hiding must be huge
Who sent the photos? a HOTs? Tybat? Nerds? Walter White?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes