M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Since the game has a pretty good music, what are some of your favorite tracks? I'll try to make a soundcloud playlist of those.

Although almost all the tracks are very good, here are a few I loved:

Edit: Just found that there is already a of 80 tracks from the game. Kudos to the guy who curated the list!
Lonely is the song of the bench date w/ Josy in ep1, right? Now that I payed attention, the lyrics fit pretty much perfectly as foreshadow of her story. Is this a gimmick of the soundtrack? :unsure: If so, why does Josy-Maya's song says "no no no no more treats for you"? :oops:

F****************ck! Pinkman is on a crusade against redheads and threesomes! o_O

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The only theory regarding Jill and MC's family that I'll entertain is that Jill has heard of or knows about MC's mother family. That's it.
They need to be a rival families so I can be vindicated for that time I got drunk on gin and tried to convince everyone Jill/MC is gonna play out like Romeo & Juliette with next to no evidence.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There is a rare chance of happening but I think Josy could cheat again when their problems with Maya resurface after some time. She could get closer to someone other than MC and it would be bonkers. Would be very interesting turn of events for me. Damn the more I think about it this would create amazing drama in the story. I don't think DPC wants to go of a more bitter tone with the plot but my senses are tingling, you could never know. He does some crazy thinks time to time. Could be good stuff..
I can definitely see some surprises in the Maya & Josy relationship but I highly doubt it's going to be another man for either of them. Now another woman interfering with the relationship could make things interesting. I said before that the Josy & Lily relationship is something to keep an eye on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Old Girlfriend/Fuck Buddy shows up, Threesomes galore, and a surprised slide in/over baby moment.
If the MC continues to have threesomes without condoms then a real baby is inevitable :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
HOW? How a bit of free-roam make a game not a VN? What the right tag then? ... ... ...
A visual novel is one slide of image after another image with texts, where it can have branches with choices.

Take Milfy City for example, it doesn't have VN tag, because MC can move around the city during the day.
MC is not forced to jumped from last image to the next image which forms a sequence of story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
A visual novel is one slide of image after another image with texts, where it can have branches with choices.

Take Milfy City for example, it doesn't have VN tag, because MC can move around the city during the day.
MC is not forced to jumped from last image to the next image which forms a sequence of story.
Yeah but Milfy City is a complete sandbox game, this game has limited-roam now and then but that's probably 5% of the game content and most of that "free roam" it's to unlock rewards. And limited because mostly it a house or a few rooms.
Freeroam is not the same as Sandbox, Visual Novels can have a free roam system, in this case, that system is part of the visual novel (as a game). In this game, you can go back and forth in the room/rooms when the freeroam is available until you choose to end it. But it's a system within the Visual novel.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes