Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Just wait for the next few months you'll see people cracking :LOL: repeated topics are already happening and it's only been a month since 0.4 was released I must have read all the Maya and Josy stuff the most I think that and who is related to who topic :p
My watch begins.gif
I hope you are prepared for the inevitable "UPDATE WHEN!" Mormont. Only you can maintain the peace in this thread.
Yeah, seems they have been tinkering around with titles and changed a few of them it's a good change. I'd have liked to have seen some sort of custom title for users here they could have something like Maggot or Dik Brother.
1000 Posts is Well Known Member now it seems. Speaking of Custom Titles, I did see a thread where someone was given "Most Disrespected User" or something along those lines because they had nearly over 2k posts and only just above 1k likes.
I'll happily take "Tommy's Doppleganger" or "DIK Vice President"... Because you know....
BaDIKButtsMarnnT.gif

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
1000 Posts is Well Known Member now it seems. Speaking of Custom Titles, I did see a thread where someone was given "Most Disrespected User" or something along those lines because they had nearly over 2k posts and only just above 1k likes.
I'll happily take "Tommy's Doppleganger" or "DIK Vice President"... Because you know....
Damn if I get a Arch Sorceress title I’m gonna die a happy man :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes