Deoku

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh figured out why she looks familiar now. In game Quinn looks nothing like her, but that realistic Quinn has a resemblance to Billie Lourd's younger face. Change the hair style and color, and have her do that same smile as that version of Quinn and you're in there. Still can't remember where I've seen Maya's though.

Also thank you Buttsmarnn for my new sig! Pure perfection my friend! :love:

Last edited:

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Guys I don't have any praise for this game that haven't already been given, but about this thread...
I've been lurking here since before the release of episode two, I've seen a crew of madmen, of which only the Lord Commander of Patience and Quinn's Husband seem to remain, pushing this place into a thousand pages always in good humour.
This thread is fucking gold man, from all the manic memeing to the occasional waifu wars and theories. There used to be a dude here who would basically coerce newcomers into proclaiming Jill as best girl every single day, and it's great to see that things still seem to follow that order when it comes to the thread's general mood. I couldn't help but break my status as lurker just to state how crazy you fuckers are, in the best possible way.
Jill still best girl riiiight??

tenor (2).gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys I don't have any praise for this game that haven't already been given, but about this thread...
I've been lurking here since before the release of episode two, I've seen a crew of madmen, of which only the Lord Commander of Patience and Quinn's Husband seem to remain, pushing this place into a thousand pages always in good humour.
This thread is fucking gold man, from all the manic memeing to the occasional waifu wars and theories. There used to be a dude here who would basically coerce newcomers into proclaiming Jill as best girl every single day, and it's great to see that things still seem to follow that order when it comes to the thread's general mood. I couldn't help but break my status as lurker just to state how crazy you fuckers are, in the best possible way.
Remember it all too well :LOL: Maria and the Jillites I think it was a thing on every single page and always tried to convert me into a Jill fan never worked though :p The older members have moved on and the newer guys have come in and made the place just as good. You're always welcome here even if it is as a poster or a lurker.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Don't worry I made sure to give him his thanks for making that Jill artwork for me as well. :)
But had to make sure to give you yours too Buttsmarnn for taking my pic and turning it into a unique Jill sig for me finally. lol You both played a part in making it happen and both have my gratitude. :D (y)

D

Deleted member 2029119

Hello everyone!
I see this thread is very active, so I decided to join you.
I have played AL several times, so I decided to try this game as well. The game is really great, to me one of the better ones I've been playing lately. Story, characters, music shows that a lot of effort has been put into everything. And of course no less drama from DPC.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone!
I see this thread is very active, so I decided to join you.
I have played AL several times, so I decided to try this game as well. The game is really great, to me one of the better ones I've been playing lately. Story, characters, music shows that a lot of effort has been put into everything. And of course no less drama from DPC.
Let me be the first one to welcome you good sir
giphy - 2020-02-15T200443.264.gif
Who is your favorite among the girls ?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Am I the only one having a thing for Melanie? :unsure:
I know she's a slut, sometimes a bitch, and a slut. And my judgment is probably affected by that hot shower scene... :BootyTime:
But when I saw her with that pink pajamas, I must admit I felt my heart strangely warmed... :HideThePain:

I have a thing for Mona too... Maybe I just like easy girls. :ROFLMAO:
Nope, I have a thing for Mel.. In fact she's rated pretty high on my list... My dream threesome features Mel and -Redacted Classified Information- which I've had since I first seen the two characters.
As for Mona... Redheads are my weakness... It's not liking easy girls.. It's liking girls that are easy on the eyes :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes