pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
For me its gotta be Sage or Camila..... haven't been able to choose a favorite ever since just only the first episode was out not until episode 4 dropped was I able to choose Sage as a favorite
She is a hottie indeed.... (y)
Now you got me thinking........ Camila........... Spicy take out from restaurant was hot!!!! ;)

DummySex

Sep 27, 2017
Hello guys I have a question for you, I love this game and I really want to support the Dev buying the game on steam... so can I use the F95 zone version saves on the steam version? sorry for bad english =)

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Hello guys I have a question for you, I love this game and I really want to support the Dev buying the game on steam... so can I use the F95 zone version saves on the steam version? sorry for bad english =)
No you can't use them. You need to start from the beginning when getting the steam version

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Damn, this thread used to be so different. The circlejerk is really toned down now and there's way fewer posts.

Was this caused by more moderation or did the lesbian update shit on everyone's fantasies? :LOL:

SovCosmos

Feb 9, 2020
Sorry guys i'm at the part where at the DIK's party Cathie's pictures get leaked on Rooster and i dont know how to end the free roam, i've talked to everybody. Any help?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes