klep12

Jun 27, 2018

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't been posting here lately, and I hope my post won't be removed for trying to farm likes, or something, but I need to express my love for Riona, because it's been a while and she's still just a side girl, and she needs more love! And I absolutely adore her new look! :D :love:
Riona.jpg

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
So, people, in your opinión... Is it better to take things with Sage a bit slow and a step at the Time, or the opposite?
I did the first and it felt right, but i want to hear your opinions on Sage's path

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
So, people, in your opinión... Is it better to take things with Sage a bit slow and a step at the Time, or the opposite?
I did the first and it felt right, but i want to hear your opinions on Sage's path
Of the main girls, Sage is my favourite by far. So i just tried to do as much as possible with her. She is really adorable (and also in her path you can be closed to Riona & Quinn xD )

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Of the main girls, Sage is my favourite by far. So i just tried to do as much as possible with her. She is really adorable (and also in her path you can be closed to Riona & Quinn xD )
Indeed. It was my favorite path from the update. Not just because of the content with Sage, but also because of the content with the other girls, and particularly that lovely scene with Riona in the backyard.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes