OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah and I am very surprised every time someone (politely) answers it. I have only been here in this forum for a little while but people seem to be really nice as far as I can tell. Maybe by episode 10 someone will snap at the "how log for next update" question lol
You mean like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
The best game I've played so far, sincerely the characters, choices and everything in this game is great, I like Maya better, I hope that I can make the MC date only with her or try to make him stay with her in the end ...

It would be good only if there were moaning sounds in the sex scenes, it would be even more exciting, but it is still a game I'm looking forward to having more chapters and if I had money I would invest in this game like Patreon, but here in Brazil things don't go so good ... maybe in the future.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah and I am very surprised every time someone (politely) answers it. I have only been here in this forum for a little while but people seem to be really nice as far as I can tell. Maybe by episode 10 someone will snap at the "how log for next update" question lol
You get used to it the longer you stay around. I've always thought it best to answer them even though you answer one another one comes along :LOL: And all the memes have been down for about the millionth time so no point in using memes either but then again that's now frowned upon here (n)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Understood ;)
We will behave :ROFLMAO:, "When it is ready" is my pick than ;)
180129_ph-crystal-ball.12950.jpg
My Crystal Ball says 42 dayso_O:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I believe that MC actions will define who Riona side with, if that's the case. Riona needs more love, and she is getting it :love: Probably an unpopular opinion but I also like Quinn (not as much as I love Riona) but I really like both of them together (again :WeSmart:), and I hope that DPC doesn't make some sort of villain out of Quinn.

Talking of...

I have to re-done her because I accidentally give her a gunt, whatever that thing is. :KEK:
oh my fucking god how did I miss that? lmao nice fucking job man

Reactions: Iruna. and Dumitas

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
The game implied they missed that task unless Derek did it off screen, we know Derek does does 3 tasks if MC doesn't

Teacher
Feminist
Sex outdoors
Yeah MC says "I can't help but feel like we're missing something" right as the camera goes to the egging line on the chalkboard. Surely that's intentional, and they missed that task. At least that's how I read it. Seems like it'd be lame to keep them from joining because they missed that easy task though, but Idk how it'll play out.

Also, when Sage said "If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours," was anyone else hoping MC would say "Well the funny thing about my back is it's located on my cock"?

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
there are exclusive scenes on each respective paths(major choices), and exclusive actions for respective affinity(affects choices to be enabled)

and yes, Jill is on the chick path. you will still get the date but the "special part" :love: is skipped
Thank you. So what should I do in order to get the maximum number of scenes with Jill? is it more important the choices or the path? Thanks!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Thank you. So what should I do in order to get the maximum number of scenes with Jill? is it more important the choices or the path? Thanks!
Path, so far the only noteworthy thing you lose access to for being on the Dik route is Jills scenes although given the choice you make at the end of the fiirst season, route choice will have major consequences in future updates.

Reactions: nsiac and klep12
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes