pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
It's funny how many people fell for the dungeon that was just a little joke that some have taken to seriously :LOL: now we've got repeated theories btw the military one was just the MC seeing things I think that was just to keep us guessing. The coma one was good that he is in a coma behind the locked door but I'd still say that's his office where Bella has kept all his things together.
The dungeon topic, hidden desires you know. People talk about things they dream of and they do it unknowingly;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Each to their own I guess if they are into that sort of stuff :LOL: she's not Leah, but I don't doubt that Bella has a lot of emotional baggage the library scene was very telling with that.
Now I am worried about myself considering my feelings towards Bella. It requires serious consideration. Ah, screw it, :ROFLMAO: time for something new. Love is blind.;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I can't like any message. I reached my reaction limit last night and apparently it will stay like that for a while :(

Ancientouch

Feb 26, 2020
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
How does it work for Android version? I tried replacing the save folder with this one but it didn't work. I even cleared storage data but previous save files are still there! That shouldn't really be possible tbh.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
How does it work for Android version? I tried replacing the save folder with this one but it didn't work. I even cleared storage data but previous save files are still there! That shouldn't really be possible tbh.
If I'm not wrong you are playing with the66's android port
If yes then go to InternalStorage>Android>Data>Renpy>org.beingadikthe66
Delete save file from there and then you can replace

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I pray for our MC if that ever happens, just being with Jade and Cathy at the same time will be hard enough, now imagine if Bella is also there....
It would be a dream come true for me three of the best women in the game I'd hope for more scenes with them I'd even settle for some scenes with Jade and Cathy together.:p

Reactions: Iruna. and aarbei23

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
I have a theory that mc's mother was a rich family, jill had lost his older sister jill mc's aunt ... yes shoot me
sorry if anyone said before and my english

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
It would be a dream come true for me three of the best women in the game I'd hope for more scenes with them I'd even settle for some scenes with Jade and Cathy together.:p
Well, I agree..... conditionally. If that would mean I can dominate hell yeah. Other way around..... not so much:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I have a theory that mc's mother was a rich family, jill had lost his older sister jill mc's aunt ... yes shoot me
sorry if anyone said before and my english
You are shot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had similar concept involving MC's mother.
I am still entertaining idea MC might be related to one of the girls/ladies;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes