Zareem

May 20, 2017

This week I posed static renders, wrote more of the script and playtested the game.
One of my PCs had a GPU malfunction, but I replaced the failing part and it's up and running again.

1572 static renders and 126 animations are currently produced. I have a healthy queue of animations and static renders waiting to render.
I'm going to push on with this for the next week as well and start working on a free-roam event soon while finishing up in some areas that are partially complete.
This update got bigger than I was aiming for, but everything I've put in it was needed for the episode and to kick off Season 2.

Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter
Dr PinkCake
Soon, it will be one year of wait between updates...because DrPinkCake feels like it...

Seriously, how can you work at a game full-time and be unable to put out at least quarterly updates while expecting to earn monthly income from your Patreon supporters?

If he wants to put out one update per 6 months, he should make it so that he earns income from Patreon supporters once per 6 months as well.

Gidarai

Jun 27, 2017

This week I posed static renders, wrote more of the script and playtested the game.
One of my PCs had a GPU malfunction, but I replaced the failing part and it's up and running again.

1572 static renders and 126 animations are currently produced. I have a healthy queue of animations and static renders waiting to render.
I'm going to push on with this for the next week as well and start working on a free-roam event soon while finishing up in some areas that are partially complete.
This update got bigger than I was aiming for, but everything I've put in it was needed for the episode and to kick off Season 2.

Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter
Dr PinkCake
This man is the definition of a hard working developer!

Gidarai

Jun 27, 2017
The bigger the better. It's so good to have a game where each update takes longer than 20 minutes to finish. We're also in desperate need of new hints, teases, breadcrumbs and red herrings to debate and theorise about for the next 3-4 months.
That's what she said

• Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Soon, it will be one year of wait between updates...because DrPinkCake feels like it...

Seriously, how can you work at a game full-time and be unable to put out at least quarterly updates while expecting to earn monthly income from your Patreon supporters?

If he wants to put out one update per 6 months, he should make it so that he earns income from Patreon supporters once per 6 months as well.
? О_о
Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22

Last update was less than 2 month ago and as i understand new one will be almost exactly quarterly update, so you have a lot of troubles with your math ))))

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This is why I previously posted that I'm starting to think the whole Hell Week challenge was a red herring by making you think it's important when it really isn't because the MC being part of the DIKs was already pre-determined as it's the title of the game.
Rusty promised a reward of some kind to the maggot who did the majority of tasks back in Episode 3.

Zareem

May 20, 2017

If he wants to put out one update per 6 months, he should make it so that his Patreon supporters give to him once per 6 months as well.
? О_о
Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22

Last update was less than 2 month ago and as i understand new one will be almost exactly quarterly update, so you have a lot of troubles with your math ))))
Read the changelog. No new content was added.

If you're fine with updates consisting only of bug fixes & patches, you're in the minority.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Come to think of it "egging" someone also has a metaphorical usage (to mock, to taunt or to incite someone to anger or action) not just a literal one.

Dating Jill and rubbing Tybalt's face in it on Rooster might even count as 'egging the preps' in that case, in addition to the avenues mentioned by RanchFTW and Mormont. No way MC is not getting into the DIKs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Rusty promised a reward of some kind to the maggot who did the majority of tasks back in Episode 3.
I'm referring to it being a red herring in terms of making you think it's important to do a lot of the tasks in order to join the DIKs but events like the Chad fight have likely pre-determined the MC being accepted. Also, that fight and getting Chad kicked out of the Alphas might end up superceding the reward for completing most tasks.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Famous last words :sneaky:.

But mentioning Bella and Jill has me going :illuminati: again.

Here's something interesting: Jill called Cathy when the MC was "bullied". And Bella told us she doesn't like Jade. So obviously Bella influenced Jill. Bella also doesn't like Tybalt, who's Jade's son. So does this mean Bella doesn't like Jade because of Tybalt or she doesn't like Tybalt because of Jade? I think it's the second based on whatever history Bella has with Jade. Now I also remember Bella telling the MC she also used to be in college and such. Now here's an interesting idea :illuminati:: what if Jade and Bella used to be part of the original HOTs? And something happened that made Bella dislike Jade. Which leads me to the person who took the picture of Cathy... What if it was Jade? We know they hang out together. But why would Jade do this? Well, I'm still assuming Jade and Sage have some kind of relation. So Jade is helping the HOTs somehow... Again, yes it's another crazy theory, but I need to do something to pass the time and I already finished The DeLuca Family and City of Broken Dreamers :).
Bella doesn't like Tybalt because she sees him for the asinine creep that he is who isn't worthy of Jill. Chill out with these crazy dumb conspiracy's lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This game typically has updates every 3 - 4 months, so what the fuck are you on about? The last update came out in January and we're still within that window so whatever it is you're trying to moan about has no basis in fact whatsoever.

If you're fine with updates consisting only of bug fixes & patches, you're in the minority.
And you expected new content to be added? Once again you're totally off the mark with this and you're clearly just coming here to bitch about things that aren't true for some unknown reason, and honestly, it's not even worth knowing either.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Come to think of it "egging" someone also has a metaphorical usage (to mock, to taunt or to incite someone to anger or action) not just a literal one.

Dating Jill and rubbing Tybalt's face in it on Rooster might even count as 'egging the preps' in that case, in addition to the avenues mentioned by RanchFTW and Mormont. No way MC is not getting into the DIKs.
Somehow I don't think the DIKs are quite sophisticated enough that a metaphorical egging will count.

• Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019

Are you an idiot? Yes read changelog but for release and not for bug fixes :ROFLMAO: If you don't understand something, then just ask, but even if you don't understand, how one can decide that a bug fix is an entire update, i don't understand :ROFLMAO: Man developers make bugs and then they fix them usually in such small projects immediately after update or couple of days after.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

We've pretty much egged on all the jocks at this point if we somehow eliminated Dawe from the equation I think the diks would give the MC the freedom of the mansion :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

January 2020 to April 2020 is one year? I don't understand how stupid a comment can be. You have no damn clue about this game yet you are patronizing people to read changelogs and whatever. Keep whining about unreal things, you are simply delusional.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

How about you present us with something in pair with BaDIK? I am sure all of us would appreciate another game like that. Wait, you can't? Really?!?! This is not acceptable. Did you at least spend some $$ on that game??? If you did not you have no legal and moral right to complain about the timing of update. :cool:
If you did spend some $$ how about you whine were you spent it? Let's see how that will fly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Odin73 and RanchFTW
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes