Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well isn't she a great friend.... NOT! :cautious:

Idk is it the best choice to go to someone else like Derek and not have that Bella mess that will possibly bite you in the ass afterwards or stay with her and get more bonded with her and Jill as we saw from that last tweet from Pink when the three of them were making pancakes :unsure:

i can't remember, it's been a long time since i played ep4, can we deny Bella in the shower and in the pool?
Yes you can deny her and not get the pool/shower scene.

There is no 'best choice' it's just player preference. One thing you're forgetting is that you're not forced to romance both. You can pretty much friend zone one and pursue the other. I have a save where I'm pursuing both just to see how that love triangle ends up for better or worse.

Besides I'm certain banging Jade while you're pursuing Bella will come back to bite you much harder then if you're going after Jill.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait i got lost, someone is going to die????
I'd hope not but you never know with DPC I'd be disappointed if he goes there twice.

To clarify I did not mean you when I said registered thread experts. Given some of the inane things you argue about I would think you'd have more for someone who asked about the narration than "here's an improper lesson on narration it doesn't mean anything move on". But hey. When in Rome.
Fanfic edition that's the problem here. A few of the guys who used to post here have also commented on it.

people talking like they are in a book club :LOL: took me a century to scroll down the bottom of the page im in my soul form as we speak
More like ramblings :LOL:

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
I do not know if this question has already been answered, but is this game a prequel or a sequel, or does it happens at the same time of Acting Lessons???
Badik was intended to be a prequel to AL but he scrapped that idea very early,so they are not connected,apart from some similar names you see in both games.

Reactions: Iruna.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only way that Maya and her dad could come to some sort of agreement is with the help of the MC and Derek by having the MC and Maya get "caught" together by Maya's dad and realising that his daughter might actually like guys and girls (so he might actually accept that and that is a big IF) and help her out with money when Maya actually realises what she has to do to get the free tuition (if it actually exists) i.e. Quinn's menu.
That would be an easy solution, yes, and it somewhat fits the theme of the teen/college romp movie where you have characters pretending to be somebody else or something else to each other in order to get through a certain situation, but I would hope it doesn't go this way because I'd rather have Maya not hide who she is and accept that her Dad will never accept her for who she is because ignorant, backwards people like him don't deserve to be placated like this.

Also with Josy coming to B&R after apparently running away after being grounded (for getting caught doing the dirty with MC) she might have also lost her way to pay for her tuition (her dad will not give her the money especially if Tommy starts ratting her our to him) and when she heard she can also get free tuition she thinks it might be an option to consider especially if she thinks her dad will not help her pay for her tuition now but has no idea what needs to be done yet.
I think Josy can more easily resolve things with her Dad than Maya can with hers and that she'll be able to get that money from him. Her motivation is more to help Maya get into the HOTs for the tuition but seems less concerned about herself and it seems that whatever they're planning involves getting her Dad's tuition money plus Maya's money from the HOTs.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Well isn't she lovely? 2 minutes later? I freaking hate this bitch.
I never felt like that with AL but yeah did feel this way with one of the BaDIK characters.

That's a ridiculous comparison.

Maya's father treatment of her stems only due to her sexuality.

The dislike of Maya from players stems from who hypocritically deceitful she was with MC.

One reason is far greater then the other.
100% this. I have no problem with peoples sexuality. Josy is bi and still one of my favourite characters.

It's gonna be another messy love triangle since apparently 1 isn't enough.
Part of the reason I'm staying as far away from Bella as possible. One of the reasons Riona is the perfect girl for me is the lack of drama a relationship would cause. Sage has Chad, Josy has Tommy and Maya, Maya has Josy, Bella has Jill and her husband and works for the school, Jade has a husband and is the MCs teacher.

"I have a visual of the target. Confirm missile launch."
View attachment 630742
Please aim that at some of the posts in this thread.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I just went back in some of the old saves and fuck me that Quinn ass bouncing animation on MC's major D on the roof is insane :D
finally saw that side action that wasn't in the first release of the game, great stuff :)
I think Pink will turn up the quality in ep5 even more judging by the new previews :)

the only thing that sucks is Tommy is banging Quinn :cautious:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Regarding Sage’s interaction with Tybalt (she told him to stop bothering Jill), based on the tone of the message I thought Sage and Tybalt could be siblings. However, I just realized it also could’ve been something else which probably makes more sense: Tybalt and Sage used to date.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing DPC, the drama with Josy/Maya is just the start. Think Megan/Melissa/Rena love triangle * 100000.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Regarding Sage’s interaction with Tybalt (she told him to stop bothering Jill), based on the tone of the message I thought Sage and Tybalt could be siblings. However, I just realized it also could’ve been something else which probably makes more sense: Tybalt and Sage used to date.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing DPC, the drama with Josy/Maya is just the start. Think Megan/Melissa/Rena love triangle * 100000.
I don't know about that... Maybe? I could see that she and Tybalt dated at some time in the past, she is in her last year, so there is time for that. But the main theory is that Sage is Rusty's sibling, a Royce, or at least a B or R, if she is old money, she and Tybalt probably know each other since they were kids and because of her parents influence she can kick him if needed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes