Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Towards the end of I think episode 4 Derek was humoring on sleeping with a guy teacher and said, this is college it's good to experiment

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We saw a lot of Quinn, do you seriously see she will sit, call Chad, then have a phone sex with him? All the while being passive? No, absolutely not.
At first, I believed Quinn had set it up like she had another girl hook up with Chad just so it would make Sage lose focus while Quinn was working her business. But I don't think that was it either.

Ryozuke

Apr 8, 2020
I Chad paid her, she'd do anything.
When Chad ambushed MC and fought him, did you see how stressed out he was? The dude was literally crying... so IMO we could assume that the blackmail has either something to with his sexuality (ruining Chad's and the Jocks' reputation), or with steroids (ruining his athletic scholarship). I'd go sexuality given how much this topic emerges throughout the first season (Josy & Maya route).

Red469

May 18, 2018
That's what we can hope for and I'm sure I'm not the only side girl fan who would love to see an ending for them I'd imagine we will get some sort of conclusion with them even if it's not as detailed as the 5 main girls.

With how big a role she has played so far I'm still going with the idea that she will divorce Burke and will take over his role at B&R and she'd have Cathy as her right hand woman.
And the Mc as his replacement toyboy? :D

If I remember correctly, Inceton posted their setup on Patreon a while ago showing all the machines that he and his team uses and I think they also detailed their specs too.

It would be cool if DPC did the same to give people an idea of what they're working with.

I defended Chad because I have a feeling it's going to be important to have done so later on.

I find it interesting that the character list in the walkthrough specifically highlights 5 "side girls", 4 of which we have done/can do things with already, and these characters also get special renders in the game.

Given DPC's penchant for having an insane amount of different endings based on all sorts of variables and actions taken by the MC, it wouldn't surprise me if all 10 of them are LIs in this game but that the side girls are secret LIs in the event you blow it with the 5 main LIs, and that every one of them can have an ending with the MC.

This might also explain why the M & J stuff in ep 4 fell flat and felt rushed because they're spinning so many plates right now that they unfortunately had let to a couple of them fall and get smashed in order to focus on the others.

Both a blessing and a curse to be a wordsmith. ;)

Nobody knows, but if it is a chick they'd better be damn hot and make people say, "fair enough", considering who he's cheating on.
He's talking about all the pointless repeated posts being made into novels it's what everyone is getting tired of you've got some catching up to do :p

Yeah but come on to cheat on Sage is madness
I defended Chad cuz ratting on someone has to be MY idea... and I aint NO FUKIN SNITCH.
Had nothing to do with right or wrong...

Wordsmit you say... that would entail a hamma... are you MC? (Hammer time)

The May and Jo factor never felt rushed to me... Forced Absolutely... but never rushed.
TBT those two have gotten WAY WAY WAY TOO much airtime... for being less then steamed rice...

Honestly I am super excited to see what this new season brings, and how it reveals more of Jill and Bella and the rest.

Far as chads choice of Bitches... and who he would choose over Sage... Well fuk.. Big ego... small dick... cant handle his girl getting some attention and decides to go for a class 6 then a class 12 Sage...

Is that understandable?
Lets look into the future and you tell me...:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I understand that I do but another thing that comes with Sage is the popularity sure he'd be a popular guy as the jocks top guy but having Sage at his side would double that. But there are so many outcomes of what is really going on with Chad right now.
So many out cums you say??? Possibly...
Chad a pop ular gay you say? Maybe...

Something like that yes but of course if she wants something more serious with me I ain't going to turn that down either I can but dream :LOL:
So your saying you would ANYTHING for Mommy?
Dont feel bad... your not alone...
I might have to steal Jade from you myself...

When is the next update dropping
When its finished.

That's the point. Chad is only with Sage for appearances sake. He isn't really into her hence the cheating. In episode 3 he goes to Sage not to seek comfort from his girl but to convince her to get him out of the trouble he got himself into.
Beauty and the FUgly ass? What exactly does Sage the Beauty get outa this?
He gets his ass handed to him, then goes to begging the girl hes cheating on to go bail em out... and all this from a tri Beta?
I think hes in the wrong frat.. o wait thats right... Diks take care of each other... WTF was I thinking... NVM...
Even if he is the Biggest cocksucker on campus having his ass handed to him by a sophomore LMAO

I think at some point MC is going to find out that Chad is gay and a major decision will come up.
DIK = You spread the word that Chad is gay.
CHICK = You keep the secret and Chad doesn't fight with you anymore.
Come on... you do know who the dev is here ya???
NO FUKING WAY IN HELL is it going to be that simple...

Red469

May 18, 2018
At first, I believed Quinn had set it up like she had another girl hook up with Chad just so it would make Sage lose focus while Quinn was working her business. But I don't think that was it either.
lets trust it aint Lilly cuz I really like her...
Hell I dont think she would degrade herself with such a limpdick lol

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So your saying you would ANYTHING for Mommy?
Dont feel bad... your not alone...
I might have to steal Jade from you myself...
She needs someone better in her life someone that's not Stephen the guy is clearly punching above his weight with her not quite sure what Jade ever saw in him, careful now the last person to try and steal her from me it didn't end well for them it still doesn't :LOL:

adryanjuver

May 1, 2020
Probably something like that was already discussed here, but I don't really want to dig it over 3000 pages :LOL:. So, does somebody also have the feeling that the MC and Josy will play really important roles in Maya's path?
I mean, she has already shown us that she is willing to get that "free tuition", no matter what. And Quinn being Quinn, she could trap Maya into some real sh*t, that can end up breaking her. If she does not have the MC (we almost certainly are getting different choices here) and Josy by her side, she could get in serious trouble.

At least, that was kinda my feeling while playing Season 1. Does somebody agree with that?

(By the way, english is not my native language, please forgive casual mistakes on the writing)

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 641952

Didn't like Josy from the start; Maya would've gotten a higher rating if she didn't get tied in with Josy; Jill is a rich snitch.
Good tier list (y) As for Jill I've got to disagree I think it was just in her nature she's a nice caring girl and she only wants to help out sure she should have asked the MC first but her heart was in the right place.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Probably something like that was already discussed here, but I don't really want to dig it over 3000 pages :LOL:. So, does somebody also have the feeling that the MC and Josy will play really important roles in Maya's path?
I mean, she has already shown us that she is willing to get that "free tuition", no matter what. And Quinn being Quinn, she could trap Maya into some real sh*t, that can end up breaking her. If she does not have the MC (we almost certainly are getting different choices here) and Josy by her side, she could get in serious trouble.

At least, that was kinda my feeling while playing Season 1. Does somebody agree with that?

(By the way, english is not my native language, please forgive casual mistakes on the writing)
I guess it won't be possible to throw Maya overboard. MC continues to maintain at least a friendly relationship with her and he will help her in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes