murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Definitly one of the best games here on f95zone.to.

I have downloaded it some time ago and missed playing it because it looked like this typical college student setting, where a poor guy moves to college in order to bang as much slutty girls as possible. Yesterday I gave it a try and I have to say that I'm really impressed by the game as a whole. For sure the setting is the typical college fraternity setting, you know from a lot american movies, but it's quite more. The game has more complex main characters with their own personal background storys, some funny stereotypical side characters and a (maybe not so) dump side kick. I personally like the development of the relationship between the main character and the (main) girls as well as Derek most, even when I have to admit that I would prefere a more romantic / emotional relationship between the main character and the girls (I guess Maya is a good example, because sex isn't the main focus of the relationship between the main character and her - it's also about friendship, trust and the development of feelings between two people not jumping each other at first sight.) For sure I know this is an adult-game and sexual encounters are quite nice, and really impressivly implemented, nontheless I would like to see more emotions between the main character and the (main) girls - damn, don't just play with the girls - especially with the feelings of Isabella the beautiful and heavy loaded ice queen (heavy loaded in an emotional way, not sexual - you pigs xD). I want a serious relationship with at least one girl - preferable Maya (who's storyline already developes in that direction), Jill (who's just to cute) or Isabelle (I just have a heart for ice queens with emotional balast - maybe I should think about my preferences :p).
In a nutshell: This game is awesome and I really enjoyed playing it, after one year waiting on my harddrive ;).

PS: First game I actually wrote a review because I liked it ;)

Thanks for reading and enjoy the game! I'm definitly looking forward for the next update.

If you have not played "acting lessons", from the same creator, you are missing another masterpiece

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Josie aka Josy is best girl. That is all.
Jill, hands down. Down to earth, very transparent, enjoys the company of the mc, does everything in her power to help the mc. Josy is pretty confused, she fell for the mc but she was in a relationship. But Josy and mc needs to finish what they effin started.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
okay so it says, being a huge DIK or being a huge Chik will affect my gameplay at the start, right? and i know there is a walkthrough for this game and i checked it but it was too long and complicated for me. so i am going to ask this question: if i play as an avarage person, neither too bad, nor too nice, will i miss so many scenes? like, should i go full force on being a nice guy or a bad guy? thanks in advance
I made a tree of save games. DIK Path first and Chick path later. From each of those paths there are 3 major branches so far. So in about 2 playthroughs + reloading for each of the 3 branches you can get pretty much all of the content(you can name pages of saves so you can remember which pages are for which paths). Some of the branches look a lot alike whether you're DIK or Chick.
You can manipulate your DIK / Chick mentality for actions that require a more neutral or huge dik/chick mentality in advance.

One thing that annoys me a little bit is that some actions require you to have a "Chick or neutral" mentality, but +4 is not ok. It has to be on the chick side of neutral or vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: skazy

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Jill, hands down. Down to earth, very transparent, enjoys the company of the mc, does everything in her power to help the mc. Josy is pretty confused, she fell for the mc but she was in a relationship. But Josy and mc needs to finish what they effin started.
Im waiting to see Josy's char development and I find her prettier than Jill who is 2nd best girl.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
I am playing version 4.2 on PC, and I do not get any images for the intro for episode 4 after the recap, it says image not found. I see the text for Derek, Maya, and Josi, but that is it. I clicked forward quite a ways and still no image. Is there a fix, or a known issue. I do not want to go on and miss the intro for episode 4.Any help is appreciated.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I made a tree of save games. DIK Path first and Chick path later. From each of those paths there are 3 major branches so far. So in about 2 playthroughs + reloading for each of the 3 branches you can get pretty much all of the content(you can name pages of saves so you can remember which pages are for which paths). Some of the branches look a lot alike whether you're DIK or Chick.
You can manipulate your DIK / Chick mentality for actions that require a more neutral or huge dik/chick mentality in advance.

One thing that annoys me a little bit is that some actions require you to have a "Chick or neutral" mentality, but +4 is not ok. It has to be on the chick side of neutral or vice versa.
Do you happen to have those saves on hand? Figuring out these kinds of branches and shit do not mix well with my severe ADD. lmao/

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks, I was doing a chick playthrough.
It's still weird that the line doesn't appear in the walkthrough at all. It could be added to Isabella's branch before free roam, but it isn't.
Weird because I could swear that when I had DIK affinity with not too high of DIK points my MC says something along the lines of "You look hot!" as a compliment to Isabella (instead of "you're breathtaking" on the CHIK route) and she responded with a smirk and "Careful...." instead of negatively reacting.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Like Champagne Denial! Damn, that was so cruel. ;)

But seriously I will agree to any plan that gets rid of Tybalt.
Tybalt will dig his own grave, and Really has started already...
The incident to ban the Mc was a sweet start. He got caught out being a Liar and being nasty to Mc by Jill...

I say give em enough rope to hang himself on, and enjoy the show while he does it.
Self destructive tendencies are his forte after all.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hi there.Does anybody know where are the magazines in Jill’s room.I can’t find them
Have you tried the bookshelf?
Only books, there is no any magazine
The 4 magazines in Jill's room are: Bookshelf, far left, 2nd row from top; 2 in 2 separate drawers under her bed; under the logs in the fireplace.

Now the 5th magazine is a lot trickier;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She ran off with it I'm afraid, so you'll have to be fast :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes