StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
It won't happen but out of the two I think Josy would be that little more adventurous and only if it was with the MC, of course, we don't want to be catering for that other crowd.
Anything could happen. Once they have tasted to the cream they will be addickted like FB, Kitten, Moanalots, Buttslut, Buttslut Two, Cheerleader... Need I go on?

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just started the game and was totally in love with Josy. But I have entered this forum and I see that Josy has a relationship with Maya (which was my second option) which has left me totally screwed up. Is there a chance to make Josy the mc's girlfriend or is he totally out of the question?

• Haha
Reactions: Charlymillo099

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just started the game and was totally in love with Josy. But I have entered this forum and I see that Josy has a relationship with Maya (which was my second option) which has left me totally screwed up. Is there a chance to make Josy the mc's girlfriend or is he totally out of the question?
For now, no. Their path is connected so you can either be in a threeway relationship with them or not.

Theories abound that they may split later and become separate LIs again, but it's just speculation for now and there's nothing wrong with speculation.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why the hell some developers including this one not using actual numbers instead of dollar sign for in-game money count ??

Reactions: Kryapa

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why the hell some developers including this one not using actual numbers instead of dollar sign for in-game money count ??
Probably because it's easier. Those games where you have to grind out $10 at a time by repeating the same event again, and again, and again, are torturous.

Well to be fair... He brought thoses flames and pitchforks upon himself with a piss poor ending in AL so...
In the case of "flames", they very literally brought that on themselves. ;)

Reactions: pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm...open relations then? STAPH RUINING MY DREAM DAMN IT!!!
Sorry :LOL: And I noticed you used the term dream there and not fanfic :p
Not yet but it's always a possibility later on it's possible he will make two options of keeping them together or getting one of them.
Well it is set in America so that's going to be the currency :p

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well to be fair... He brought thoses flames and pitchforks upon himself with a piss poor ending in AL so...
AL is a ren'py game. Wouldn't it be doable to use unren and decompile the code, adjust the story depending on available scenes and release a fan version without the fatal decision.

The same would apply for BaDIK if things go wrong. It would be nice to have a Harem version where mc can date all girls without drawback.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
AL is a ren'py game. Wouldn't it be doable to use unren and decompile the code, adjust the story depending on available scenes and release a fan version without the fatal decision.

The same would apply for BaDIK if things go wrong. It would be nice to have a Harem version where mc can date all girls without drawback.
Entirely untrue. Look at Sisterly Lust and others.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Even if it could be done, there are no renders with Megan and Melissa together after that so it would be very difficult, if not entirely impossible, to craft a story about how they both survived.

Again, wouldn't be possible without the necessary renders showing a harem relationship, plus a harem ending doesn't really suit this game. The closest you'll likely get is a threesome end with Maya and Josy, but I reckon all other endings would be monogamous.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I know a few guys that have often considered making a fan-made alternate ending I doubt it will happen but would be cool to see a real happy ending with AL.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not yet but it's always a possibility later on it's possible he will make two options of keeping them together or getting one of them.
you will make the perfect waifu mormont, It is almost like you read my mind every time. ;)
I did also think that maybe later in the game one of them gets jealous seeing the mc with a girl and wants to have another chance, it seems like the drama dpc loves.

They should do it. Make us all happy. Threesomes with Megan and Melissa. Blue Smurf too if able. :3
I will only be happy after fucking all the hots, including the ones that have a boyfriend......
wait, not all....... crabsArieth is the only one I won't touch.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you will make the perfect waifu mormont, It is almost like you read my mind every time. ;)
I did also think that maybe later in the game one of them gets jealous seeing the mc with a girl and wants to have another chance, it seems like the drama dpc loves.
Josy's already there after she heard about him and Jill talk about their date. Gotta expect that to come to bite him on the threesome path.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'll pretend I never read the first part :KEK: I think the strain of maybe sharing the MC will weigh on them both and they still have their issues to get through this whole issue of the free tuition might not be so easy.

Also I've had two posts deleted for off-topic :WaitWhat:that's news to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes