michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That would be cool, as long as it doesn't feel like we are upstaging Jill in what should be her moment to shine.
That be a massive dik move from the mc standpoint.... But I can seen a duet coming just to help Jill with her performance in front of many people...

Just like a background player softly playing the guitar while Jill going off on that piano ... I wont be surprised that it will happen why else would we have a choice to play her song on the guitar.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tybalt is just like Dawe both there for the comic relief and often end up in situations which will backfire on them. My only worry with Tybalt is he could do something rash if Jill was to outright say she wants nothing to do with him, I mean here is a guy who sneaks in her room and steals her panties and has a ring for her guys like that don't take rejection easily and will no doubt go to some extreme and creepy lengths just to get her.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tybalt is just like Dawe both there for the comic relief and often end up in situations which will backfire on them. My only worry with Tybalt is he could do something rash if Jill was to outright say she wants nothing to do with him, I mean here is a guy who sneaks in her room and steals her panties and has a ring for her guys like that don't take rejection easily and will no doubt go to some extreme and creepy lengths just to get her.
Don't forget Tybalt is a panty sniffer too talk about being a creep lmao

I doubt Tybalt will do something to Jill... But he may be sabotaging the MC with some more flagged posts on rooster :ROFLMAO:

Maybe he will trow in some interrupting phone calls while u busy with Jade :LOL:

If Sage and the Hots are at the Tybalt mansion in ep 5 we have to fight them caus no way I want Tybalt feeling up my Sage :cautious:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That be a massive dik move from the mc standpoint.... But I can seen a duet coming just to help Jill with her performance in front of many people...

Just like a background player softly playing the guitar while Jill going off on that piano ... I wont be surprised that it will happen why else would we have a choice to play her song on the guitar.
That's a good point. It would be nice to if she were to ask us to join her on stage and weather or not you practiced playing the song on your guitar would dictate how their performance goes. IIRC MC states something about being confident enough to play along side her after practicing so maybe that was alluding to a possible duet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes