frostyzzz

May 25, 2020
Hi, i need help, so im currently on the part where i need to check the rooster app and i opened it and i've clicked on the cath photo and nothing happened, i've tried clicking all of the photos below and still nothing happened and also tried restarting the game

I have 2 app, 1 with mod and 1 not and i still encounter the same problem on both apps, is it a bug or do i have to do something?

Reactions: chicho1958

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, i need help, so im currently on the part where i need to check the rooster app and i opened it and i've clicked on the cath photo and nothing happened, i've tried clicking all of the photos below and still nothing happened and also tried restarting the game

I have 2 app, 1 with mod and 1 not and i still encounter the same problem on both apps, is it a bug or do i have to do something?
You have to click the speech bubble right under the photograph, to read the comments. If you have done this, you should be able to proceed with your game, after closing the phone screen.

Reactions: frostyzzz

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
They also say: "Don't stick your dick in crazy."
The majority of the cast has some kind of baggage or troublesome past. This is what makes them good characters, and also why this is a great game. But drama is unavoidable.

My guess is that MC will be screwed hard in the future updates.
No pun intended.
I'm like Dereck just there for the pussy,the hell with all the drama.I want see it all then decide what's best to start a new game.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

If I'm understanding you right, this is the naked picture cluck of Cathy? Once you've clicked on the comments for that cluck you can return to the main Rooster menu and the cluck will have been deleted. From there you can put the phone down and begin a free roam segment in the DIK house.

EDIT: Some days you get to be the ninja, other days the ninja gets you...

Reactions: frostyzzz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The photos below do you mean the other clucks that have been sent? All you have to do is check the phot and then scroll down on the comments but make sure you have clicked off the picture.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Maybe not in ep 5, but later on it could be quite fun to see Quinn have the tables turned on her and get some comeuppance from Maya
*starts laughing*
*keeps laughing*
*has to pause to gasp for air*
*resumes laughing*

That would require Quinn to suffer some form of major head trauma. Like being hit with an I-beam or something. Or serious help from someone (the MC if you're playing the doormat route).

Reactions: michael1984

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry, I am new to this place and my spoiler tagged text disappeared.
What I meant to say is that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just found out how spoilers work! Smarter than Ariel! :geek:
Hey, that's no problem. All are welcome here. :giggle:

But yes, Bella is clearly suffering from some trauma and now that you're here you'll a whole witness a litany of theories ranging from her and her husband being in al long period of separation, all the way up to her having her husband and a stillborn baby stored in that locked room, and everything in between. o_O

This place can get a little crazy from time to time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

frostyzzz

May 25, 2020
You have to click the speech bubble right under the photograph, to read the comments. If you have done this, you should be able to proceed with your game, after closing the phone screen.
Never realized that the comment button could be clicked before, im such an idiot hahaa

Thank you for the help!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Never realized that the comment button could be clicked before, im such an idiot hahaa

Thank you for the help!
Well then this will blow your mind: did you know that you can click the like button on individual responses to Rooster Clucks?

That's how deep how DPC goes with the game design.

Reactions: Antosha

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
If the criterium is "Don't stick your dick into Crazy" we wouldn't have had sex AT ALL.

They all Cray-Cray in their own way Bro!
I would say that most of the girls are pretty "normal", just different with the obvious embellished personalities that are common in these types of games. Jill is a little naive, and Jade is pretty vindictive, but overall the main cast seems quite relateable to me. Except for Quinn and Bella. Thats one of the reason why I like this game so much.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I've seen someone say the update is Fri. Around what time tomorrow does the update drop??

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
*starts laughing*
*keeps laughing*
*has to pause to gasp for air*
*resumes laughing*

That would require Quinn to suffer some form of major head trauma. Like being hit with an I-beam or something. Or serious help from someone (the MC if you're playing the doormat route).
Her FACE is major head trauma.

HEEYOO!

#juvenilejoke #opengoal #dontneednohelpfromnoone! #NeverQuinn #IfdoormatmeansblockingQuinnfromevergettinganyactionfromMCthensobeit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've seen someone say the update is Fri. Around what time tomorrow does the update drop??
Depends where you are in the world for America's will be the morning Europe in the afternoon and Asia in the evening there is no set time but that's how the previous updates have released.

frostyzzz

May 25, 2020
Well then this will blow your mind: did you know that you can click the like button on individual responses to Rooster Clucks?

That's how deep how DPC goes with the game design.
Haha! Never knew this also. The thought crossed my mind but i never bothered clicking it as i thought that DPC wouldn't bother adding small detail like this, guess i was wrong

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes