chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I loved the update, it's still the best game of this genre by far.

but i find it shorter then previous ones, i don't know if it's because of the path i chose (i have 6 scenes missing, gotta wait the cheat mode to unlock them).
Best game? Storyline doesn't add up actions you make(try city of broken dreamers,then tell me which is better)

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
Alrights kids, fun police here, this thread has beeing neglected and barely moderated for way too long and degenerated into a state where it's not even humanly possible to clean anything but a fraction of it.

That means that I have just gone back a couple of dozen pages to get it down to a halfway decent state and from now on we will be much harsher in moderating this thread, and will no longer tolerate off-topic rants, meme dumps, name-calling, general circle jerking and any other shit you may think of.

Edit: This matter has been discussed and closed, any further attempts to bring it up again in this thread will result in warning and thread ban.

If following the rules is not to your taste, do use the Off-Topic Thread, since it's unmoderated.
More severe? Man, this is a forum, a joke with a favorite moderator developer and the message is deleted, topics excluded, democracy has been dying for a long time and now they say they will be more severe. Mercy!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I'm a bit stuck in the party house (episode 5). talk with all, cake, check all rooms etc. but there are two and jill room is lock doors. cant go forward with that. confus. any idea why or what i am missing.

EDIT. so i call quinn and end free roam. hope i did right choice.

Dec 22, 2017
hypothesis
bella cheated on her husband with burke and she is a wild nympho
mc will awake the beast
That's not a that out there theory. Its obvious that shes intentionally sexually repressing herself, and is to easily giving into MC's sexual advances, and the fact that shes done something sexual with Jill before further proves that theory.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
None of the saves shared unlock the gallery, persistent files don't seem to be working. Anyone know why?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It'll be fun once a lot of people have played it for someone to compile a list of pre- chapter 5 predictions to see how everyone did. I was very happy that just a few clicks into the flashback intro confirmed what I stated was the most likely scenario in this post. :D

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-3123#post-3539739

Edit: BigCrow I was going to put this thread back on unwatch again for a bit but saw your post below mine. You need to talk/screw Camila (can find her at the bar) after which she will tell you to call Quinn's number ending the free roam.

Edit2: michael1984 is pretty happy I'm sure. Right maggot bro?

Last edited:

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
Guys I need some help I can't find Quinn when I'm at the Prep's place.
I met Jade there, and now I'm roaming around again not sure where or what should I do....

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
This update was very good, but in my opinion it did not exceed the previous one. I confess that I had a very high expectation for him, so I think I was a little disappointed. Please, don't get me wrong, as I said earlier, the update was very good.

i think its because the last update felt larger and progressed more in a way i guess? It definitely felt larger than the current update.This could be because drpinkcake sees the last update as the finale for "season1" of the game while this one is more of the beginning of the new season, a calm before the storm beginning i would say.

Reactions: oysterkeeper
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes