d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
What is up with the timer of these shuffles, it's ridiculous! Most of the time you just end up 2 pieces on the opposite corners where they are supposed to be...

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
hmm Walkthough says if you missed Camilas scene in the last version, did i miss that? which scene was that cause i know i did have the 3some with mona and her

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yet another game where the "side chicks" are way more interesting than the main cast... :cry:
I disagree. I find most of them interesting, specially Maya, Sage, Bella, Jade, Cathy and Quinn.
what the hell isn't there suppose to be a sex scene with camila? i met all the requirments to
Yes there is one. I got it when playing it. Maybe you needed to have sex with her before?

Dec 20, 2019
Damn you~! Now that I see the walkthrough, and realized that there's no point being honest to Jill, my OCD is kicking in and feel that my playthrough is not worth it anymore.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is like Mormont and I predicted and said before in this forum, Maya & Josy will still have feelings for the mc even if they reject the mc, and if the mc shows feelings for either there may be a possibility to pursue one of them, I think this ep5 made it very clear... What really did disturb me pretty hard is the thing with Mona and Burke....... Burke may have abused her in that room and that's is pretty fucked up if that's is what happened there and the whole reason for Mona to want to quit (and CRY)... If Burke did really do that I hope next update I can mess his face up pretty bad even if he is a fucking teacher.
I think this is the side to Burke we have still yet to see whatever happened in that room with Mona I'm not sure if he has tried to force her or made some sort of indecent propsal to her but I had this overwhelming urge to punch him. :LOL: Like Father like Son he will get what's coming to him but I'd much rather see Jade divorce this asshole and rip of his dik. Burke acting the way he did he's certainly going to be one of those creepy antagonists.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes