Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Isn't it fairly obvious that Vinny got into the laptop? Unless my memory is fault we don't even see him at the present time meaning a dispute gone wrong resulted in him being erased from being mentioned at all
Vinny is gone. He was kicked out/dropped out last year. That's why we don't see him. They talk about it in the Pink Rose

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
See and I wondered about this as well. Tommy is trying to make an alliance with Quinn, he knows about the drugs and the girls. Maybe he thought that Quinn would support him. I know Rusty doesn't associate with the drugs because he refused before the Cum-petition. It's feasible that Tommy could be thinking with Quinn's money and Rusty gone they could do/make more.
I might buy that since Tommy is clearly impulsive and (as we see in Episode 5) somewhat insulated from reality. I could see him biting the hand that feeds him without realizing he was doing that.

But Tommy also makes it very clear to Quinn during the flashback in Episode 4 that Rusty himself is a key to avoiding any scrutiny. So even if he didn't realize how much he needed Rusty's money, he knew how valuable Rusty's name was. There's no way he makes that boast about being a scapegoat to Quinn if he thought a simple cluck of Cathy could bring Rusty down.

Moreover, it sure seems as though Tommy still likes Rusty. He says in Ep 5 that he had considered Quinn an even closer friend, but I thought that was meant to showcase how close he was to Quinn, not indicate he had grown distant from Rusty. The disagreement over rebuilding the DIK house is the first real sign of daylight between them, and that is well after the cluck was posted.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See and I wondered about this as well. Tommy is trying to make an alliance with Quinn, he knows about the drugs and the girls. Maybe he thought that Quinn would support him. I know Rusty doesn't associate with the drugs because he refused before the Cum-petition. It's feasible that Tommy could be thinking with Quinn's money and Rusty gone they could do/make more.
Doubtful. That would require a modicum of work and effort on Tommy's part, and he showed in this episode that he's not willing to do any kind of hard work even if it means supporting his own frat house as he'd rather coast along and have someone else pay for it.

This theory that Tommy would try to oust the guy who pays for everything and keeps the DIKs living in the lap of luxury, is quite literally a case of "biting the hand that feeds you" and precisely why it wasn't Tommy.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Dec 19, 2019
I hope the next episode will have more content, I think I created a lot of expectations for the beginning of season 2 and ended up breaking my face. Even though the game have new mysteries like what happened to Bella and Jill. The relationship between DIK and HOT being damaged, and the mansion destroyed, I still wanted to know what Cathy is going to do about the situation. Now wait another 5-6 months.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I think the biggest issue with Doctor's games is that the "intended" main girl is always the most attractive and sweetest and you sort of lose all incentive to chase any of the others. I shut down virtually everyone in Acting Lessons so hard, it wasn't even funny.

I don't see myself choosing anyone over Josy in BaD as well, to be honest...

Well everything points to the main girl in this game is jill.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well everything points to the main girl in this game is jill.
How do you figure? That's why their are 5 LI's. What if your on the DIK path? Then it's Sage. Who the best looking, most desire-able all depends on your personal taste's.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It's obvious to everyone, even the Jocks, that that pic of Cathy is going to get the DIKs in trouble but it doesn't mean that they did it. Dawe is just taunting them with a well-known fact and Tommy is both stupid and angry enough to believe that his snide comment means they did it.

I mean let's be honest, the Jocks are nowhere near smart enough to pull off something like that. Leon even said at the party that Anthony tried clicking on one of Camila's posts twice thinking it counted as two likes. :ROFLMAO:
My comment about the Jocks was not meant that they did everything alone. The speculation that some of the HOTs helped the Jocks with the cluck is old. The HOTs are regular guests on both Jocks and DIKs parties. Before ep.5 the guess was Riona. Now after ep.5 I have the feeling that Melanie and Sarah could be the ones who helped the Jocks, maybe because they still have kind of special relation with the Jocks or maybe because they like to play games with others for fun. Since they use the gym they could have taken the Cathy picture in the changing area. The idea to place Cathy's nude picture in a DIK cluck has several appeals for Dawe :
- He struggles with Cathy in class and
- It might damage the DIKs.
So my guess is that the Jocks and some of the HOTs planned this together and the HOTs (not Arieth) placed the picture and the cluck on the DIK notebook.

Mar 20, 2019
My comment about the Jocks was not meant that they did everything alone. The speculation that some of the HOTs helped the Jocks with the cluck is old. The HOTs are regular guests on both Jocks and DIKs parties. Before ep.5 the guess was Riona. Now after ep.5 I have the feeling that Melanie and Sarah could be the ones who helped the Jocks, maybe because they still have kind of special relation with the Jocks or maybe because they like to play games with others for fun. Since they use the gym they could have taken the Cathy picture in the changing area. The idea to place Cathy's nude picture in a DIK cluck has several appeals for Dawe :
- He struggles with Cathy in class and
- It might damage the DIKs.
So my guess is that the Jocks and some of the HOTs planned this together and the HOTs (not Arieth) placed the picture and the cluck on the DIK notebook.
It is highly possible especially since they what to expose to Chad the relationship between Sage and MC and cause an even bigger divide and seem to have a hidden agenda.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes