vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Zoey would be interesting if I knew who she is, but fucking her before Riona, Camilla (who apparently we fuck) or Melanie it's a little bit meh.
See how finicky we became? It's not enough nice booty - oh, no! We need introductions, first dance, first date...

D

Deleted member 42

First to get boned should be Bella. When did MC bone Quinn? i don't remember doing that

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You know how I always say I dislike Quinn's personality? It's because she fucked us during the cumpetiton without inviting us to a nice frappuccino first.
Yeah! Fucking bitch! I wanted to meet her Ma and Pa first! Maybe even speak a little with her preschool teacher about early memories of her.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Now time for some shitty discussion. Who do you think will be the first one of the main girls that we'll be able to dick? Aside from Josy, that is.
Sooooo the 3rd one? ;) Sage would have been a logical answer,however I think there will be some cock-blocking done by Chad and his friends and it`s actually going to be Maya.Why?Because she already started to open up for carnal pleasures with the MC and she did like it.Is that enough of a reason...?Yes.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Sooooo the 3rd one? ;) Sage would have been a logical answer,however I think there will be some cock-blocking done by Chad and his friends and it`s actually going to be Maya.Why?Because she already started to open up for carnal pleasures with the MC and she did like it.Is that enough of a reason...?Yes.
Yeah, Maya is really a mystery girl. She is afraid of an innocent kiss but fingering - yeah, that's OK. Still, I think we just caught her off guard and we won't see sex with her yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes