xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
She’s into the MC, that I don’t doubt but she’s also only known him 2 weeks. It’s not that strange for her to be hiding how upset she is about Chad. She’s still with Chad at the end of the day and she did lightly touch on how hard it would be to end it. Her not bringing it up could be because she doesn’t want to, not because she’s over Chad.
Right now it’s quite simple for her, they are just fuck buddies. She’s enjoying the attention that she has lacked and not really thinking too much. That’s a far cry from unpicking wThe whole chad situation, let alone a desire to get into another serious relationship.

Reactions: mindern

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Her speech in the pool could indicate she is just being private. I’m fully on board with her being smitten with the MC but her talk in the pool about them basically being strangers and how she’s fine if he doesn’t share secrets and stuff means she could just be compartmentalising her life.

She’s into the MC, that I don’t doubt but she’s also only known him 2 weeks. It’s not that strange for her to be hiding how upset she is about Chad. She’s still with Chad at the end of the day and she did lightly touch on how hard it would be to end it. Her not bringing it up could be because she doesn’t want to, not because she’s over Chad.
What I meant by that is that she's may not be as close with the HOTs as you'd expect, either because as President she become distanced from them or because none of them are people she'd be friends with if they weren't in the same sorority.

And yeah, right now she still wants to know who the skank is but by the time MC finds out six months may have past and she could've moved on.

At that point, unless it was her best friend, her sister or her mum, she probably wouldn't care anymore and, as I've said, she hasn't been shown to be especially close with any of the HOTs so far (absense of evidence not being the same as evidence of absense, obviously)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think she stopped asking after she found out that he's cheating although she is determined to find out who the side-bitch is.
Still kinda weird that after hearing that snippet of his conversation she hasn't dumped him or at least called him on it. :unsure:

Even for those not on the Sage path, that should have been enough for her to at least accept that the relationship is headed for the exit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly
the way DPC captures these emotions and handles character development are just beyond phenomenal :love:
It's his strong point without a doubt and I'll admit the first two episodes I wasn't that interested in Sage but with everything that has developed between her and the MC since then and Chad being pretty much put into the background I think she is glowing and it's all thanks to the MC I wonder if she still has that obsession for Chad or is that diminishing just like their relationship.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Dec 20, 2019
Still kinda weird that after hearing that snippet of his conversation she hasn't dumped him or at least called him on it. :unsure:

Even for those not on the Sage path, that should have been enough for her to at least accept that the relationship is headed for the exit.
She tried.... and failed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

If I'm right about Sage not really having close girl friends amoung the HOTs and add that to ridiculously desparate over-compensation displayed by Chad, is it possible that they were the uncool kids when they got together, presumably in high school, or even middle school, and that so much of her identitly is tied into their relationship that being without him is inconceivable to her?

It'd be a nice mirroring of MC and Zoey, showing the unhealthy version of their relationship.

Dec 20, 2019
It's his strong point without a doubt and I'll admit the first two episodes I wasn't that interested in Sage but with everything that has developed between her and the MC since then and Chad being pretty much put into the background I think she is glowing and it's all thanks to the MC I wonder if she still has that obsession for Chad or is that diminishing just like their relationship.
For me it's not just about the developments, the renders are getting better and better too. But I still cannot get over why he changed Maya's hairstyle back to the old one. Was there a vote in Patreon for it?

Dec 20, 2019
If I'm right about Sage not really having close girl friends amoung the HOTs and add that to ridiculously desparate over-compensation displayed by Chad, is it possible that they were the uncool kids when they got together, presumably in high school, or even middle school, and that so much of her identitly is tied into their relationship that being without him is inconceivable to her?

It'd be a nice mirroring of MC and Zoey, showing the unhealthy version of their relationship.
I can see it now, for each new episodes' intro, a flashback of one of the character's history. We've seen M/J, Jill / Rusty (with a bonus of Bella's OMG years), so maybe a history of Bella's marriage and Sage and Chad's, Quinn's, Riona's (hopeful)?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For me it's not just about the developments, the renders are getting better and better too. But I still cannot get over why he changed Maya's hairstyle back to the old one. Was there a vote in Patreon for it?
As far as I recall no it wasn't a vote DPC just changed it back I think the style was a one-off thing a lot of devs seem to keep the original hair all the way through a game or they change it mid-way to a new style just wish more devs would do that as I've never known a woman to have just the one same hairstyle.

Dec 20, 2019
As far as I recall no it wasn't a vote DPC just changed it back I think the style was a one-off thing a lot of devs seem to keep the original hair all the way through a game or they change it mid-way to a new style just wish more devs would do that as I've never known a woman to have just the one same hairstyle.
As long as he does not revert Sage's style back to Episode 1 I'm happy :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can see it now, for each new episodes' intro, a flashback of one of the character's history. We've seen M/J, Jill / Rusty (with a bonus of Bella's OMG years), so maybe a history of Bella's marriage and Sage and Chad's, Quinn's, Riona's (hopeful)?
Would certainly keep the feel of this game being like a TV show if it started to do an "Arrow" and have flashbacks every episode, and it does feel like it will be going that way.

If we do indeed get more of them, I wonder what flashback(s) people are most interested to see? If I had to pick a top 3 for "Most Wanted Flashbacks", I'd have to go with:
  1. The Bella/Jill thing
  2. Bella and her husband
  3. How Quinn's businesses got started

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Exactly
the way DPC captures these emotions and handles character development are just beyond phenomenal :love:
Going on from ep 4 Sage has received the most holistic and satisfying character development of all LIs if you picked to stay with her. She was set up as a typical feisty alpha babe with typical babe drama that was somewhat approachable, and as it stands now she is also a sex fiend, warm and caring, surprisingly down to earth and a bro, and just an overall fuckin soldier.
So much so in fact, that she seems almost too good to be true... It's as though all that impending drama regarding Chad and Quinn's odyssey, to name but a few, is just waiting to crash this party all the more spectacularly. I want to be an optimist, but DPC himself said from the start that this game will not be all rainbows and sugar. Present company need not be reminded he kept his word the last time.

Dec 20, 2019
What about the dyed Red style? she had in the flashback that really was something I thought she looked good with that.
I wonder if he though of redoing Ep. 1 Sage's renders with her current style. But considering he used that style again for the flashback I doubt it. (Dyied extra red but it was that style afaik).
Now that I looked again and compared, I can accept it. The old style makes me feel like I'm looking at Maya with a different hair color, or maybe I'm just allergic to that style. I still prefer the new style better.
Going on from ep 4 Sage has received the most holistic and satisfying character development of all LIs if you picked to stay with her. She was set up as a typical feisty alpha babe with typical babe drama that was somewhat approachable, and as it stands now she is also a sex fiend, warm and caring, surprisingly down to earth and a bro, and just an overall fuckin soldier.
So much so in fact, that she seems almost too good to be true... It's as though all that impending drama regarding Chad and Quinn's odyssey, to name but a few, is just waiting to crash this party all the more spectacularly. I want to be an optimist, but DPC himself said from the start that this game will not be all rainbows and sugar. Present company need not be reminded he kept his word the last time.
It may not be rainbows and sugar but as long as MC and whichever main LI he chose get to pick up the pieces like Melissa and the MC in AL did I'm fine with that too. I will play a route for each girl so I will catch them all, just... don't kill off a fixed character (other than Tommy).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Would certainly keep the feel of this game being like a TV show if it started to do an "Arrow" and have flashbacks every episode, and it does feel like it will be going that way.

If we do indeed get more of them, I wonder what flashback(s) people are most interested to see? If I had to pick a top 3 for "Most Wanted Flashbacks", I'd have to go with:
  1. The Bella/Jill thing
  2. Bella and her husband
I was thinking of Lost, but yeah. Some flashbacks each episode to know more about everyone would be great. Sage and her family issues, Quinn and Riona... There's lots of interesting backgrounds.

Dec 20, 2019

1. The Bella/Jill thing
  2. Bella and her husband
There're a lot to explore. Do a side story with all the flashbacks like an anime flashback filler episode (I am looking at you, Naruto, king of flashback episodes)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
After episode 3 I had zero interest in Sage so it was nice to change my opinion of her for the better after episodes 4 & 5, however her obsession with Chad especially in that flashback was off putting, the sooner she learns to let him go and move on the better off she'll be.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now that I looked again and compared, I can accept it. The old style makes me feel like I'm looking at Maya with a different hair color, or maybe I'm just allergic to that style. I still prefer the new style better.
Yeah, I think Sage is the one model he has tweaked around with the most how she looks now I wouldn't change her she looks perfect. I remember there was a lot of debate about how her ass looked but even that looks better.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Officially, she says he would just lie about it and be harder to catch next time.
But that feels like a rationalization to me, since she doesn't need him to admit to the affair to dump him. Whatever is at the root of it, Sage really does not want to let Chad go.

What I meant by that is that she's may not be as close with the HOTs as you'd expect, either because as President she become distanced from them or because none of them are people she'd be friends with if they weren't in the same sorority.
That's an interesting point, actually. We think Sage is in her last year, which means all the HOTs who recruited her have graduated. Given how hands on Quinn has been in running things, I wonder if the HOTs Sage joined were significantly different from the way they are now.

I'm not saying they used to be choir girls or anything, but it might explain why Heather is so ready to oust Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes