Dec 20, 2019
There's a scene where Quinn (I think?) said that the MC is more interested in someone taking Freshman classes and Arieth interjects and says that they are hard. Thus throwing herself under the bus. Might be only if you stay at Sage's, not sure where that was.
Maybe she was speaking from past experience? Cannot remember which scene.
Then I remembered wrongly it seems.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm sorta leaning towards the boots being hers now that it was brought up. My thoughts are that Bella's husband left her because she "matured" after she got married and that's not the person her husband fell in love with. So she kept her stuff from her "wild" life locked in there and is contemplating whether she wants to unleash the beast back into the wilds. Either that or it's the other way around, that she was "wild" until the husband cannot take it anymore and left. So now she kept her persona locked inside that room and became the ice queen and hoped that her husband would come back.
That's a very good possibility I hope it's something as simple as that and not something quite as dark but then again my mind keeps going back to that scene at the library which makes me think otherwise.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe she was speaking from past experience? Cannot remember which scene.
Nah, dude. She's dumb and it was definitely a "currently taking freshman courses" type of line and she threw herself under the bus.

As for the Bella thing, I hope that we get some more clues soon. I feel like there are too many mysteries piling up in the game.
1) Who do Quinn and Tommy owe money to each month?
2) Bella's husband
3) Who is blackmailing the jocks
4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
5) The Letter to the MC
6) Who posted the rooster? (same as the blackmailer?)
7) All the relationship entanglements
8) Will Derek's dick ever recover after fucking Wendy and the old teacher.
9) Bella's locked room

I am sure I am forgetting a lot but this is a pre-coffee post.

Reactions: c._.99 and ename144

Dec 20, 2019
That's a very good possibility I hope it's something as simple as that and not something quite as dark but then again my mind keeps going back to that scene at the library which makes me think otherwise.
Hm.. too many facets to the problem. With Jill being Jill, I wonder if she will confront Bella about the locked door?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hm.. too many facets to the problem. With Jill being Jill, I wonder if she will confront Bella about the locked door?
It's in her nature to be inquisitive so most likely she will talk to her about it. I think she'll have to be pretty casual about the subject though it's how will Bella react to that kind of question could be a concern.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah, dude. She's dumb and it was definitely a "currently taking freshman courses" type of line and she threw herself under the bus.

As for the Bella thing, I hope that we get some more clues soon. I feel like there are too many mysteries piling up in the game.
2) Bella's husband
4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
5) The Letter to the MC
9) Bella's locked room

Let us not forget:
  1. Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
  2. What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  3. Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
  4. Why was Ashley crying?
  5. What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
  6. What's the deal with Sage and her family?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 694790

Also, the previous 3 lines were these:

View attachment 694791 View attachment 694792 View attachment 694793

Seems like she's asking for his forgiveness for her being "intimate with a friend".
But there's also this bit from Episode 4 if you make a move on Bella in the pool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems pretty clear that, at least in Bella's mind, there were faults on both sides.

We have way too little information to make any meaningful speculation about just what happened with her husband. That said, Jill's reaction when the MC asks her about Bella's husband is interesting. It's clear Jill knows private details about whatever happened, and feels it would be wrong for her to share them with the MC, but also feels she couldn't properly explain the situation without revealing them.

Obviously, whatever happened between Bella and her husband is complicated, and Jill was either a participant or learned the details after the fact (probably as Bella's confidant).

Personally, I think it would be a mistake for Jill and Bella to have been lovers in the past, even briefly. It would be a literal repeat of the Josy/Maya twist, which is the last thing we need. I'd much prefer it if their friendship was platonic, or at least if any sexual contact between them was a one time thing that at least one of them genuinely regretted. That would at least give them a different dynamic once the secret is out.

Dec 20, 2019

2) Bella's husband
5) The Letter to the MC
9) Bella's locked room

Let us not forget:
  1. Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
  2. What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  3. Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
  4. Why was Ashley crying?
  5. What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
  6. What's the deal with Sage and her family?
1. What will happen to Rusty?
2. Can we ever beat Caleb?
3. What is Heather plotting?
4. What is Stephen Burke really up to?
5. How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Dec 20, 2019
But there's also this bit from Episode 4 if you make a move on Bella in the pool:
It seems pretty clear that, at least in Bella's mind, there were faults on both sides.

We have way too little information to make any meaningful speculation about just what happened with her husband. That said, Jill's reaction when the MC asks her about Bella's husband is interesting. It's clear Jill knows private details about whatever happened, and feels it would be wrong for her to share them with the MC, but also feels she couldn't properly explain the situation without revealing them.

Obviously, whatever happened between Bella and her husband is complicated, and Jill was either a participant or learned the details after the fact (probably as Bella's confidant).

Personally, I think it would be a mistake for Jill and Bella to have been lovers in the past, even briefly. It would be a literal repeat of the Josy/Maya twist, which is the last thing we need. I'd much prefer it if their friendship was platonic, or at least if any sexual contact between them was a one time thing that at least one of them genuinely regretted. That would at least give them a different dynamic once the secret is out.
Thank you! That is exactly the forgiving part that was nibbling at the back of my brain! The library scene is just Bella asking for the husband's forgiveness for her cheating with MC, the pool part was her forgiving the husband for whatever that happened between them.

I prefer if there were no sexual contact between them. They seems like still good buddies to me, except the part in bed.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Just a doubt :
Bella tears.jpg
"But if I known the real reasons to her tears...
... and to her persona...
... I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called out for help."

Who needs help ?
1/ Bella (MC has empathy, pity, ...)
2/ MC (fear, even terror... Why ??????)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This is what makes the whole thing so confusing. One minute, she's thinking about how she wants her husband to forgive her and breaking down in tears when she and the MC make out, and the next she's thinking about how she's forgiven him as she seduces the MC into the shower to get it on with him. It's like we're dealing with 2 different stories here, or Bella's massively bi-polar because these 2 moments are so diametrically opposed.

As for Bella and Jill, I've always maintained, even back when I proposed the theory of them before ep 5, that it would have only ever been a one time thing and something that Bella regretted immediately afterwards.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just a doubt :
View attachment 694866
"But if I known the real reasons to her tears...
... and to her persona...
... I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called out for help."

Who needs help ?
1/ Bella (MC has empathy, pity, ...)
2/ MC (fear, even terror... Why ??????)
That's what makes me think there is more going on this scene has so many possibilities but as for help it's definitly Bella but with what? her husband? Her family? Something that's happened in her past. It seems whatever drama we've had so far it's going to be nothing in comparison to whatever is going on with Bella.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
What you forget is that Sage is in her final year which is presumably why she's letting Quinn take on more responsibility in preparation for her taking over the presidency next year (I don't know much about the Greek system but common sense suggests that the president and VP would be a 4th and 3rd year respectively with responsibility being handed over a month or 2 before finals)

All that is to say that Sage is on her way out and is handing Quinn more responsibility.

Also, Arieth is, according to her Swyper profile, 24 so she's not going to be at B&R for much longer.
Arieth is also still taking freshmen classes. It's noted in a rooster conversation, I forget which one. Something along the lines of who the hottest hot is and Quinn interprets that to be about Maya. So she makes some crack about Mc thinking someone who takes freshmen classes and isn't even a hot yet. Arieth responds about how she's sensitive to that and how college is hard. Anyway just saying that Arieth isn't as close to graduating as we might think.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far the full list of questions:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
2) Bella's husband
5) The Letter to the MC
9) Bella's locked room
10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
13) Why was Ashley crying?
14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
16) What will happen to Rusty?
17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
18) What is Heather plotting?
19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Thanks to Holy Bacchus and AvatarStormBringer for adding to the list. Anything else we are missing?

I feel like 17) will be solved by a trip home and a training montage. But I am okay with being wrong.

Reactions: MelonGod and c._.99

BigD94

Jan 28, 2020
Dude, legit I salute you for working this hard on the game. Like legit every week or two you give us an update. Good job. You earned yourself a long time supporter.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So far the full list of questions:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
2) Bella's husband
5) The Letter to the MC
9) Bella's locked room
10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
13) Why was Ashley crying?
14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
16) What will happen to Rusty?
17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
18) What is Heather plotting?
19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Thanks to Holy Bacchus and AvatarStormBringer for adding to the list. Anything else we are missing?

I feel like 17) will be solved by a trip home and a training montage. But I am okay with being wrong.
Hell add can we ever beat anyone? "Beat Chad" and he still gets a last shot in that floors us. Dawe to cause he still sucker punches us as we try to run out after the fight.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes