Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im not saying either of us are right or wrong but my tastes are like the complete opposite. All those games you mentioned I was attracted to the preppy, sweet and innocent type. My wife was a cheerleader lol

Just my musing on how varied everybodies ideal mate/partner might be. :)
There is no right and wrong, it's all down to personal tastes, nobody has a right or wrong preference.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Well my taste in girls is really vast. I am interested in pretty much every character. The only character that I'm not really interested is Cathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: zghenzui

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
This will be the best VN game ever!

1. Amazing quality renders.
2. Amazing quality animations.
3. Amazing girls.
4. Amazing jokes. (i'm ass man, hahaha)
5. Numbers of times for replay to see/unlock absolute everything possible.

Amazing first chapter, can't wait for the future updates!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
After your previous attempt to join the conversation I think you're better off sitting at the back of the class and keeping quiet.
May I ask what are your troubles? It`s just conversation around here with different tastes and opinions ... absolutely no need to get so aggravated and hostile ... and you are in no position to tell me whether to join a conversation or not. Just calm down & keep cool

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
This will be the best VN game ever!

1. Amazing quality renders.
2. Amazing quality animations.
3. Amazing girls.
4. Amazing jokes. (i'm ass man, hahaha)
5. Numbers of times for replay to see/unlock absolute everything possible.

Amazing first chapter, can't wait for the future updates!
How do you make the signatures to change like that? I wanted to do that but I'm stupid and I can't think of anything.

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Such a great developer, wished he did some incest related stuff but I'm still gonna try this out nonetheless.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you make the signatures to change like that? I wanted to do that but I'm stupid and I can't think of anything.
There are easily findable gif-maker automated sites around if you just google search it that will put images on top of one another and merge into a single gif slide show. Thats it. Animated GIF Maker for example.

Reactions: Fran100

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
When you close the game after going through this episode, you understand what a tremendous job was done on this game, I admit honestly, this is the best start of the game of this genre in my memory. Even the blind will see what a huge potential this game has.
The narrative delays you and you can’t tear yourself away from the game. During the passage you experience a spectrum of different emotions and as for me, this is the best indicator of the quality of the product, as it finds a response within you.
The plot, characters, renders, music, main menu, smartphone interface, mini games, everything is done at the highest level.
This project raises the bar for the quality of games in this genre to a new level!
Dr PinkCake you are damn talented! I wish you great success and a sea of new ideas. You are an example for developers
I spoke out )

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The one thing that makes me cry is that Riona is only a minor character :cry::cry:. She is asian and goth/alt which is basically a jackpot. The only downside to her is that she is a prostitute. I would have loved for her to be a main LI.
Well, her being a pro allows you to have fun with her at least. hint: order japanese food from Quinn's take out service. ;) Based on her thoughts there it's safe to assume she'll be up for a lot more.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Even better than Milfy City, this game is a masterpiece. Can't wait for Episode 2; hope it's a lot longer than Acting Lessons.
The game will be longer then AL! Dr. PinkCake said that he want to make it longer, at least 10+ chapters.

yo.yo

Apr 1, 2018
Oh boy, this is a masterpiece :D
But I guess it's gonna be a pain to get every scenes with all those girls, guess Full Dik/chick won't work for every single one of them but hey with the quality should be fun!
Also, first time I don't turn off the sound, those songs just make it better, great work, I'll try to put some money for you dev' ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I use photoshop, it takes a bit of time depending on what you want it to do, but there are templates you can find around here to help with it. If you want to let me know what you want it to be, I might be able to throw something together for you, if it's not too complicated. ;)

Reactions: Fran100

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I use photoshop, it takes a bit of time depending on what you want it to do, but there are templates you can find around here to help with it. If you want to let me know what you want it to be, I might be able to throw something together for you, if it's not too complicated. ;)
Or you can do it here: . Very easy.

Reactions: Krull and TheDevian
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes