azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
Quinn also is afraid of Intimacy. not fucking but look how she gets when her and MC started getting 'close' she lashed out at someone each time.
and the letter RE MCs mom; she could be a Royce, MC hasnt had sex with Jill, and at the current pace its not likley to happen before he goes home to see the letter...
or it could just be a notice of inheritance since he has come into his majority...
Almost half of the BaD fans favor Jill has their favorite waifu. DrPinkCake would have to commit sudoku for making that sin! :LUL:

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Just started this game. Holy crap, there's spoken dialog. That's a first for me.

EDIT -- looks like it might have just been for the one-time intro. Still unexpected, but not quite as impressive. Wonder if any game has spoken lines the whole way through.

Minor nitpick, capital letters are a lot bolder than lowercase letters in the chosen font, so words like "I" get stressed for no reason.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if you hear hoof noise it's a horse, it's hard to be a zebra

many things could happen, but establishing that the MC certainly, or probably, does not know the mother's surname is an anomaly without motivation
Zebras have hooves too. They are part of the equine family.

Assuming he doesn't know her maiden name is the same as assuming he does, in that we don't know what is true, but assuming he does because "he couldn't possibly not know" is patently untrue. If the mother is buried somewhere and wasn't cremated, a gravestone does not have to have her last name on it as the decision as to what goes on it would have lied with either her before their death or the next of kin, which in this case would be Neil. Either one of them could have chosen not to put her maiden name on the gravestone if there is one.

Neil does also not have to have told the MC what the mother's family name is either. He is under no such strict obligation to tell him as it is his choice as a father what he does and does not tell his son. The MC also may not have been that curious either as he knows that she died, he knows how his parents got together, and he knows her first name; all of that might be enough for him. What good would it really have done him to find out the name when he was 12? Very little, I'd say.

Not knowing what family she belonged to seems more likely as it sets up a potentially big reveal from this letter, and is not only an all too familiar trope of fictional stories for the protag to have a "secret legacy", but it's also something that's very plausible in the real world too and therefore not beyond the realms of possibility in this story.

azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
I'm a dik with whom deserve it (Tybalt, Alphas...) or when it's funny.
I think the only one where I didn't make a dik option was Troy. I mean, even tho' is a jerk to you and he let the tri-alphas stole MC guitar, you have to understand he couldn't much on his situation. Beat him would not solve the situation, so I'm glad I choose the pacific route for that. Too bad he only shows one more time in my run, when he shows up at the canteen. I actually want to learn more about him, but I understand they are so many characters in this game, and most of the fans want to learn the background of other characters than someone is a douchebag on your first at the campus.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I think the only one where I didn't make a dik option was Troy. I mean, even tho' is a jerk to you and he let the tri-alphas stole MC guitar, you have to understand he couldn't much on his situation. Beat him would not solve the situation, so I'm glad I choose the pacific route for that. Too bad he only shows one more time in my run, when he shows up at the canteen. I actually want to learn more about him, but I understand they are so many characters in this game, and most of the fans want to learn the background of other characters than someone is a douchebag on your first at the campus.
There will be time for that to happen. It's good for the MC that you don't kick his ass if you want Bella as a friend.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I wonder how long this game will be, could end at episode 10-11 that could be version 1.0.0 of the game. The story moves fast, Right now no one knows what direction the game will take. probably not even pinkcake knows. Is it a ordinary college story. Or something more...
I'm pretty sure pinkcake has his hands full just the game being about college, I doubt he wants it to advance more than that.
But who knows, He could surprise us all haha.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder how long this game will be, could end at episode 10-11 that could be version 1.0.0 of the game. The story moves fast, Right now no one knows what direction the game will take. probably not even pinkcake knows. Is it a ordinary college story. Or something more...
I'm pretty sure pinkcake has his hands full just the game being about college, I doubt he wants it to advance more than that.
But who knows, He could surprise us all haha.
This from DPC on total number of episodes:

Will the second season also consist of four episodes? And how many seasons will the game have?

Four episodes per season felt like a good number back when I thought that each season would be ~4GB. I think I will stick to an approximate amount of content rather than a fixed episode count. It will likely be 4 episodes per season, but it's not carved in stone.

The first time I mentioned anything about the total episode count I said 10-20 episodes. I know that this estimate can be improved, but it's hard to say an exact count because I have a very specific plan for the game that I can't reveal. The best estimate I can give you right now is that we're still early in the game and that I would be surprised if I release less than 4 seasons.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes