felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which is worse from a feminist perspective? Voluntary sex work or submitting to the patriarchy in the form of a religious zealot of a father? :unsure:

Third year so 20/21
voluntary??!??! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
like when Quinn asks her to kiss one of the DYK?

Maya's expression is precisely that of one who does what she wants...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
voluntary??!??! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
like when Quinn asks her to kiss one of the DYK?

Maya's expression is precisely that of one who does what she wants...
That wasn't voluntary (except that she could always have left) but what I meant was she won't have to join the restaurant, she just won't get free tuition if she doesn't. She has choices, it's just that currently they're all bad ones.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC is 18. You mum died when you were born. She ran away to be with your dad when she was 18. Jill is in her last year I think, so either 21 or 22. She could of been 3 or 4 when her sister died. We know Lynette was from a rich family. It lines up, while I don't think it is a slam dunk and the connections could be red herrings, there is zero reason in the game so far that it couldn't be the case.

Essentially there are 3 options. 1. Lynette Royce 2. Lynette Burgmeister. 3. Lynette (random name). Holly Bacchus says 'there won't be incest there wont be incest!' but nothing MC and Jill have done to date would strongly conflict with that especially if they don't know when it happens, I gave a mainstream example of where that exact story line happened.

Actually the main reason I think DPC wouldn't do it isn't because he said 'no incest' on a Patreon Q&A a while back but instead because Jill is the most popular character (for whatever reason) and not having her be available for a full romantic ending would probably piss her fans and cost DPC money.
Or maybe, just maybe, DPC said "no incest" because they simply won't do it as it's not something they want to do in their games.

I'm a big fan of a lot incest games, as you can see from my sig, but I do not believe in shoehorning it in to every game for an extra taboo kick. This game does not need it and although we may have to wait at least 3 episodes for it, I really do hope that the letter about his Mom will finally put an end to all this Jill/MC incest nonsense by revealing that he is not related to her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That wasn't voluntary (except that she could always have left) but what I meant was she won't have to join the restaurant, she just won't get free tuition if she doesn't. She has choices, it's just that currently they're all bad ones.
Same as Ashley, except Ashley left. Would have maya left if ordered to fuck a DIK? :unsure:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Or maybe, just maybe, DPC said "no incest" because they simply won't do it as it's not something they want to do in their games.

I'm a big fan of a lot incest games, as you can see from my sig, but I do not believe in shoehorning it in to every game for an extra taboo kick. This game does not need it and although we may have to wait at least 3 episodes for it, I really do hope that the letter about his Mom will finally put an end to all this Jill/MC incest nonsense by revealing that he is not related to her.
Do you think that'll be believed? People will just say that maybe she's Neil's daughter with one of Lynette's sisters, despite that not being hinted at :ROFLMAO:

Oh god, what have I done? :oops:

It's beyond me that so many people presume Lynette is either a Royce and Burgmeister on the sole basis she comes from a rich family. There are more than two rich families in the game. Thirst for incest must be stopped ! :Kappa:
No, every single student in ANO is related, didn't you know that? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is a reflection that I have already made some time ago

Maya relies on the lottery, an independent choice would have been to find a job, as most students do where education is expensive

a girl who has difficulty managing a "friendly" penis and thinks she can pass the scavenger hunt quietly is very optimistic, and I don't think it's the case with Maya, or very unconscious.

Maya, among the other HOT girls, looks like a nun, she is completely out of context

and I'm not so sure that Quinn won't try to put it on the menu of the day in her restaurant, luckily for her MC or Josy should be able to avoid it

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
it is a reflection that I have already made some time ago

Maya relies on the lottery, an independent choice would have been to find a job, as most students do where education is paid

a girl who has difficulty managing a "friendly" penis and thinks she can pass the scavenger hunt quietly is very optimistic, and I don't think it's the case with Maya, or very unconscious.

Maya, among the other HOT girls, looks like a nun, she is completely out of context

and I'm not so sure that Quinn won't try to put it on the menu of the day in her restaurant, luckily for her MC or Josy should be able to avoid it
That's something I though about too. Maya seems like she doesn't know what she's getting into, but I think the issue might be with us. Our mental image of the HOTs is Quinn, Sarah, Melanie... And maybe they aren't representative of that. The Scavenger Hunt seems very sex focused, but who decides the tasks. Each mother individually or every senior HOT together (to be sure they are different)? How does Sage treat her daughters?

Reactions: Real Kreten

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's something I though about too. Maya seems like she doesn't know what she's getting into, but I think the issue might be with us. Our mental image of the HOTs is Quinn, Sarah, Melanie... And maybe they aren't representative of that. The Scavenger Hunt seems very sex focused, but who decides the tasks. Each mother individually or every senior HOT together (to be sure they are different)? How does Sage treat her daughters?
a list that is the same for all, like the DIK hells week

but the other freshmen are also sexually more casual than Maya

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Considering two of the known tasks were to find an umbrella and a guys underwear I think it's safe to assume there is less of a focus on sex from the other mothers. Quinn delights in putting Maya into uncomfortable positions.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Guys, we don´t need the incest in this game. I know we are expecting some drama in the future, but this is the bad soap opera kind of drama. Honestly, I love this game, but if it went that way I would probably drop it immediately. Even coincidences should have a limit and we had enough of that in the end of episode 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes