Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Besides, it's just a funny thing to imagine, not something that'd happen in the game.
Not to worry, I'm non-bitter. I am bored senseless at pages of discussion of incest that can't happen in this game though, all of which has been debunked numerous times.

By all means let everyone's imagination run wild with things which are actually plausible in the context of this game.

Last edited:

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
Josy seems like the kind of girl who would want to stay with the HOT's even with the tuition, and if that's the case, I'm sure she could talk Maya into sticking it out with her; sort of parallel to the MC and Derek, how the MC originally just wanted a place to stay and Derek wanted to go where the action is.

As for the MC's mother not being dead, I'm very skeptical of that one, since she is said to have died during child birth. Neil probably witnessed that one first hand, unfortunately. That would be one heck of a twist, though, if DPC could find a plausible way to do it. I mean, if Neil wasn't actually in the room when she was officially declared dead, and her parents were rich enough to bribe some people to keep quiet about her surviving, and could also somehow keep her from contacting Neil or the MC... Naaah. That's just crazy talk.

Okay, all of this talk of imagination has made me want to throw out some crazy conspiracy theories for people to go nuts with, just for kicks.

1) What if Neil and James were brothers? They look fairly similar and even have the same general haircut.
2) What if Neil has a horrible STD like HIV and that's why he's constantly harping about condoms?
3) What if Neil has some bastard children running around?
4) What if the MC isn't actually Neil's kid, and Neil knows?
5) To go along with the MC's mom being alive theory, what if she's actually been in a coma and the letter is about her finally waking up, or showing signs that she's getting better?
6) What if Bella's actually an alien and that's why she has such crazy eyes?!

...Okay, I'll stop.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Josy seems like the kind of girl who would want to stay with the HOT's even with the tuition, and if that's the case, I'm sure she could talk Maya into sticking it out with her; sort of parallel to the MC and Derek, how the MC originally just wanted a place to stay and Derek wanted to go where the action is.

As for the MC's mother not being dead, I'm very skeptical of that one, since she is said to have died during child birth. Neil probably witnessed that one first hand, unfortunately. That would be one heck of a twist, though, if DPC could find a plausible way to do it. I mean, if Neil wasn't actually in the room when she was officially declared dead, and her parents were rich enough to bribe some people to keep quiet about her surviving, and could also somehow keep her from contacting Neil or the MC... Naaah. That's just crazy talk.

Okay, all of this talk of imagination has made me want to throw out some crazy conspiracy theories for people to go nuts with, just for kicks.

1) What if Neil and James were brothers? They look fairly similar and even have the same general haircut.
2) What if Neil has a horrible STD like HIV and that's why he's constantly harping about condoms?
5) To go along with the MC's mom being alive theory, what if she's actually been in a coma and the letter is about her finally waking up, or showing signs that she's getting better?

...Okay, I'll stop.
The hots are not really a problem, most of what they do is party, some of them don't even cheat on their boyfriends, so i don't see why it would be bad unless Queen took over and tried to force the girls to work on her menu.

Yeah, the second one seems implausible, but you never know.

Edit: Also who is Neil again? i suck with names

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The hots are not really a problem, most of what they do is party, some of them don't even cheat on their boyfriends, so i don't see why it would be bad unless Queen took over and tried to force the girls to work on her menu.

Yeah, the second one seems implausible, but you never know.

Who? Name one. (And before you say Elena I'm 99% sure they are an open relationship so it shouldn't count).

Dec 20, 2019
I would love to! Having Quinn under my boot...
More like Quinn having your dick under her heels.
People fall for family members all the time and don't even know they're family until later on. Besides, it's just a funny thing to imagine, not something that'd happen in the game. They just happen to look very similar is all I was getting at.
There is an old gif / clip very suitable for this. I just can't find it online anymore. It's about a bollywood scene where the guy brought his GF back and tells his mom he wants to marry her, then the mom would disallow it and says that she's his sister, and you get to see the guy's shock face with lightning in the background because there was a thunderstorm.
Neil's relationship to MC is like Darth Vader's relationship to Luke Skywalker.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I am new to this game please tell me what is better being a dick or chick for getting most of the scenes
DIK route will let you bang a ton of the "Side" ladies, it will let you bang some of the mains like Sage, and Jade "Because imo Jade is a main goddammit lol"

And going full DIK will let you complete most of the tasks give to you by the FRAT,

But going full DIK will lock you out of the Josy&Maya eventually, because you have to be at least Neutral for that, and Bella and Jill won't like the MC in terms of stats, and it will lock you out on some their scenes,

But truthfully I think the game is worth playing on both of those paths, and even a combination of them is fun.

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
DIK route will let you bang a ton of the "Side" ladies, it will let you bang some of the mains like Sage, and Jade "Because imo Jade is a main goddammit lol"

And going full DIK will let you complete most of the tasks give to you by the FRAT,

But going full DIK will lock you out of the Josy&Maya eventually, because you have to be at least Neutral for that, and Bella and Jill won't like the MC, and it will lock you out on some their scenes,

But truthfully I think the game is worth playing on both of those paths, and even a combination of them is fun.
I 100% agree about playing both paths. Even the stuff the MC says can change based on what your DIK score is. For example, complimenting how most of the women look as a DIK, if they aren't HOT's (not counting Maya and Josy), tends to go over poorly, while it gets you relationship points with several of the main love interests as a CHICK.

Reactions: cryhwks

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Who? Name one. (And before you say Elena I'm 99% sure they are an open relationship so it shouldn't count).
Is Elena in an open relationship though? I feel like they are always together and very confined to each other. Heather doesn't seem to participate in anything trampy, unless I am missing a scene from a route I did not take. Isn't Heather and Tommy sorta seeing each other?

I think Josy doesn't understand what the HOT's actually do. I think she's just in it to be with Maya. I also find it weird that it's the only sorority around that girls are pledging to.

I don't know, it happens on soap operas apparently, lol. But she's on the phone for a reason. I don't see any other reason to put her in the character list. Even that nerd with the orange hair is on there and there's hardly any interaction.

I could roll with this one
Or... maybe he just wants him to be safe and not risk getting a girl prego. I think someone will end up pregnant---probably Sage?
Lmao, I like this one.
... there's never been talk about a funeral, or visiting her grave. Nothing! Not even the husband of Isabella or the son/daughter. But I could be jumping ahead.
Sometimes, but I also think she has a lot of pent up aggression and the MC somehow makes her vulnerable, so she gives him those crazy eyes or "desire" stares.

...Okay, I'll stop.

Reactions: ename144

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
Yeah, I think Heather is probably the best example of a HOT with a boyfriend that stays faithful, with Tommy. She doesn't even like being seen naked by other guys. As for Elena, I don't know if this was in jest or not, but on the Rooster post of the HOT's watching the movie, John Boy picks Elena and another one of the girls for the threesome and Elena asks the other girl, but gets shot down.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, I think Heather is probably the best example of a HOT with a boyfriend that stays faithful, with Tommy. She doesn't even like being seen naked by other guys. As for Elena, I don't know if this was in jest or not, but on the Rooster post of the HOT's watching the movie, John Boy picks Elena and another one of the girls for the threesome and Elena asks the other girl, but gets shot down.
A lot can be judged by the Rooster posts, too. I forgot about those.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I highly doubt that we're going to suddenly find out that the MC is related to any other characters in the game, personally. Now, I COULD see finding out that his mother came from one of the families that founded the school that Isabella went to. I don't see him getting an inheritance, though, even if offered. The guy loves the heck out of his dad, but his mom's parents essentially disowned her for being with him. That alone would probably leave him conflicted if the grandparents suddenly wanted to meet him or give him anything, assuming that the letter has anything to do with them at all.

I do kinda expect the MC to fall into some money due to his mother somehow, though. Maybe she had some stuff in her father's and her name that got sold, and the MC was awarded some of the profit due to her being dead. If he does get a bit of money, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to make a difficult choice on what to do with it. The MC isn't the type of person to keep it himself, so maybe you have to make a choice on who gets it, like other people have suggested.

The choices would probably align with the possible relationships, like the tuition for Maya so that her and Josy (and you if you chose it), allowing them to escape Maya's father and just be happy without having to hide it. You could give it to Sage to get the HOT's out of the mess that Quinn has created, because I'm 100% certain that Sage actually knows what Quinn's up to; hence the party in episode 5 being for Quinn, NOT the HOT's. For Jill, maybe it would have something to do with the project that gets mentioned a few times that she's trying to set up. Perhaps something that she can't get herself for whatever reason. Isabella would probably have something to do about her missing husband. I'm sure fixing the DIK mansion and helping your dad would be in there, too.

Or, I'm just pulling things out of my behind (100% likely) and just like speculating a little too much.
Sage actually doesn't know about Quinn's money problems. During the carwash scene Quinn convinces Sage to meet up with Tybalt to arrange their deal for the HOT's citing the need for money for 6 pledges when in reality Quinn just used to the opportunity to try and sell to the preps. Heather tells Riona that the HOT's make enough for 6 new pledges and ends up chalking the party as a bad decision on Sage's part. Mind you Riona is the only one who knows the truth about Quinn's money problems.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes