felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't see how (if you chose that path) you not being a client can be kept internal to the HOTs.

Maya will know as Quinn forces her to be a girl which means Josy will know and she'll probably share it with Jill (out of a growing friendship or in a jealous rage) who'll ofc tell Bella when she starts crying about it.

I just can't see how going down that route is going to result in any kind of happy ending (pun aside) unless you are gunning for some kind of Quinn/Riona ending that doesn't yet seem on the cards.
sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well

I think the drug problem will have important consequences, and it could become a known issue for everyone (students, teachers, police).

while the question of the restaurant will always be important in the story, but mainly for the internal dynamics of HOT (forced girls, repentant girls, blackmail etc ..)

about the situation you underline, if MC has used the restaurant, I doubt it will have real consequences, in the end it is a "side quest". it would be too sudden a crossroads.

then like many other MC actions, in real life, it could have any consequence (the adventure with Jade, some unwanted pregnancy etc)

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Will the world collide one day? If I chose J/M threesome path, and then I continue on with Jill, will J/J be jealous of each other, or will we have the long awaited harem? I feel bad for Sage to be left out as her world does not seem to be colliding with them other than Maya and Sage being in HOT. Everyone seems to be a lesbian or closet lesbian.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It should be written off because it's not going to happen. If you can't fully comprehend that than that's your problem.
What has made you 100% convinced?

It’s not like I particularly care about incest, it won’t spoil the game if it isn’t there. The point for me wouldn’t be about the taboo of incest or making the content ‘hotter’ for those who are in to it but instead the conflict of when the characters realise. I wouldn’t expect the relationship to continue once they did make the connection.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I literally proved the Patreon side of this wrong on the same page as you posting this .
No, you didn't - see second point.
I can’t speak for DPC.
You don't need to speak for DPC, he's already said no incest - see first point.
No incest tag here is meaningless.
In the context of Jill you're right, as they haven't shagged yet.

The third point wasn't aimed at your posts specifically, it refers to previously proposed familial relationships with Sage etc. that the MC has already boinked.

To reiterate:
Regardless of whatever arcane conjecture you're proposing to justify incest in BaDIK, the fact remains there's none.

Brought to you by the coalition against flogging dead horses.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I literally proved the Patreon side of this wrong on the same page as you posting this .

I can’t speak for DPC. It may be he didn’t want to tip the hat. He may have a moral objection to it. He may simply not want to to it in this story. All I’m saying is we have some evidence that seems to line up. It could be red herring, it could be conflating things that are intended to be coincidence. Lynette was from a rich family. We believe she died 18 (nearly 19 years ago). Jill is from a rich family. Jill’s sister died. That’s it. Not certain, just a possibility I don’t think should be written off. (I think it’s more likely MC is a Burgmeister)

No incest tag here is meaningless. 1 the game doesn’t have incest in it right now. 2 It would only become incest if this theory turns out to be correct. 3 the Tags would Only be updated if/ when it is confirmed. By your logic everything would need an incest tag just in case.
8a9.gif

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I can't see how (if you chose that path) you not being a client can be kept internal to the HOTs.

Maya will know as Quinn forces her to be a girl which means Josy will know and she'll probably share it with Jill (out of a growing friendship or in a jealous rage) who'll ofc tell Bella when she starts crying about it.

I just can't see how going down that route is going to result in any kind of happy ending (pun aside) unless you are gunning for some kind of Quinn/Riona ending that doesn't yet seem on the cards.
Well it isn't such a big deal, considering the MC can also fuck strippers, Jade ( whom Bella despises ), Cathy (whom is Bella and Jill's friend), being romantically involved with 5 women and ultimately fuck the HOTs freely. Unless the player only goes after one love interest or Josy and Maya, I can't see any kind of happy ending. :cautious:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Well it isn't such a big deal, considering the MC can also fuck strippers, Jade ( whom Bella despises ), Cathy (whom is Bella and Jill's friend), being romantically involved with 5 women and ultimately fuck the HOTs freely. Unless the player only goes after one love interest or Josy and Maya, I can't see any kind of happy ending. :cautious:
I got one playthrough where the only person I've slept with is Derek (top and tail ofc)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can’t speak for DPC. It may be he didn’t want to tip the hat. He may have a moral objection to it. He may simply not want to to it in this story. All I’m saying is we have some evidence that seems to line up. It could be red herring, it could be conflating things that are intended to be coincidence. Lynette was from a rich family. We believe she died 18 (nearly 19 years ago). Jill is from a rich family. Jill’s sister died. That’s it. Not certain, just a possibility I don’t think should be written off. (I think it’s more likely MC is a Burgmeister)
You don't have to "speak for DPC", they spoke for themselves and said it's not happening. It's not even being used as a red herring either because that would imply they're trying to make people think there may be incest and that is absolutely not what they're doing.

The whole point of the MC's Mom being dead is to give the MC an emotional backstory and one that Jill in particular can relate to in order to strengthen their connection. That's it. His Mom coming from a rich background is also nothing more than a CPD (convenient plot device) because if Jill's parents disapproved of the MC, then knowing the story of the MC's parents would make her believe she can do the same. It's also a CPD because of what it will mean later when we find out who his Mom's family are and what that will do to the story.

Will the world collide one day? If I chose J/M threesome path, and then I continue on with Jill, will J/J be jealous of each other, or will we have the long awaited harem? I feel bad for Sage to be left out as her world does not seem to be colliding with them other than Maya and Sage being in HOT. Everyone seems to be a lesbian or closet lesbian.
Unfortunately, we're not getting a harem either. :cry:

What has made you 100% convinced?
The fact that DPC said it won't happen, that's what. :rolleyes:

It’s not like I particularly care about incest
Then stop going on about it.

it won’t spoil the game if it isn’t there.
Yes, it will.

How much NTR in this game?
Thankfully none, and there never will be. (Although seeing M&J together is tough. :cry:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes